Time to open your presents~!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Time to open your presents~!

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:33 pm

Felix chuckles a bit.

"They should be scared indeed.

Bostwick nod nods. "But what about my other bat-cheep?"

Blaze wrote:THe fox girl laughs some more and lets go.

"Enjoying the gifts you've gotten so far?"

"Yeah, especially the one I just got, allowing me to turn into a weapon and all."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 pm

[LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!]

KonokoHasano wrote:Bostwick nod nods. "But what about my other bat-cheep?"

Felix shrugs.

"Maybe learn to dual wield?"

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yeah, especially the one I just got, allowing me to turn into a weapon and all."

"Oh yes, Blaze told me about that." she says with a nod.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:21 pm

[Seems it's lost luster!]

"Oooo, that sounds really neat-cheep!" Bostwick said as he took both bats and swung them around.

"So what are you doing, Nova?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:45 am

Blaze wrote:"Well~ My big sis was the violet avatar, but she didn't believe in randomly zapping people! @__@ So neither do I~ Alex says with a smile.

-----

"It's maaaaagic~! Holds lotsa stuff and is unbreakable!" Alex says.

-----

"You're welcome Utsuko~"

Jean hugs the raven girl back and kisses he on both cheeks.

-----

"They're simple to use and are made to kill. Perfect for pragmatists like me." Blaze says.

Caine considers Alex for a moment. "Hmm... well, I can understand that not everyone is prone to transforming others just because they can, or as a display or power or control..." She looks at the knife for a moment. "Well, I appreciate the gift. I will try and put it to the best use."

Yuugi's eyes widen a bit. "You mean, it's like that sake jug Suika has, and it's a club? This is fantastic!" she says, looking much more pleased with her gift!

Utsuko blushes a bit, giving Jean another hug. Suddenly, however, an idea occurs to her! "Oh! I know what I can get you!" She pulls out her notepad and... well, some crayons, quickly scribbling something down. She then offers some bits of paper to Jean. They're apparently tickets! Tickets to someplace called "The Ancient City". "I can offer you these! We can go together!"

Mischa hmms at Blaze. "You know, I'm constantly surprised at the things I learn about people here. I never realized you were quite that pragmatic..." he admits to Blaze.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Vomica » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:03 am

Merah wanders into the area... quite late perhaps! But she arrives nonetheless!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:22 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oooo, that sounds really neat-cheep!" Bostwick said as he took both bats and swung them around.

"Be careful though. Dual wielding is difficult." Felix says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"So what are you doing, Nova?"

"I was invited..." Nova says.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine considers Alex for a moment. "Hmm... well, I can understand that not everyone is prone to transforming others just because they can, or as a display or power or control..." She looks at the knife for a moment. "Well, I appreciate the gift. I will try and put it to the best use."

Yuugi's eyes widen a bit. "You mean, it's like that sake jug Suika has, and it's a club? This is fantastic!" she says, looking much more pleased with her gift!

Utsuko blushes a bit, giving Jean another hug. Suddenly, however, an idea occurs to her! "Oh! I know what I can get you!" She pulls out her notepad and... well, some crayons, quickly scribbling something down. She then offers some bits of paper to Jean. They're apparently tickets! Tickets to someplace called "The Ancient City". "I can offer you these! We can go together!"

Mischa hmms at Blaze. "You know, I'm constantly surprised at the things I learn about people here. I never realized you were quite that pragmatic..." he admits to Blaze.

Alex smiles and patpats Caine... before vanishing in a poof of smoke!

-----

Alex beams at Yuugi before vanishing too!

-----

Jean takes the tickets and smiles happily.

"Oh, this looks interesting! Thank you Utsuko~"

-----

Blaze smiles grimly.

"Indeed. Sadly, flashy stuff seems to work better in the Muffinverse..."

Vomica wrote:Merah wanders into the area... quite late perhaps! But she arrives nonetheless!

She is instantly glomped by a happy Lucy!

"Hi Merah~"

She kisses the Red girl on the cheek.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 am

"Be careful though. Dual wielding is difficult." Felix says.

"Really?" Bostwick asked as he waved both bats around, only to bonk himself on the head and give off a loud 'cheep!'

Blaze wrote:"I was invited..." Nova says.

"Well... yeah, but I was asking what you were doing, not what you were doing here."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:52 am

Ellie grinned. "Sure thing, Blaze, it's a deal", she nodded, and set the rifle down, before picking up the box with Eliot's tiara in. "Am I allowed to use this too? You know, just for innocent things like changing my outfit", she smiled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 am

She is instantly glomped by a happy Lucy!

"Hi Merah~"

She kisses the Red girl on the cheek.

Her very first reaction is to turn a bright red with blush! After this she wraps her arms around Lucy for a tight hug, "Heya Lucy!" Her tone is quite happy.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:22 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Really?" Bostwick asked as he waved both bats around, only to bonk himself on the head and give off a loud 'cheep!'

"Ya, really." Felix says with a chuckle, catching Bostwick before he falls.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well... yeah, but I was asking what you were doing, not what you were doing here."

"Well, I was hugging you..." Nova says.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Ellie grinned. "Sure thing, Blaze, it's a deal", she nodded, and set the rifle down, before picking up the box with Eliot's tiara in. "Am I allowed to use this too? You know, just for innocent things like changing my outfit", she smiled.

Blaze beams happily and nods.

"Oh sure. I didn't restrict it to Elliot, so you can use it if you like."

Vomica wrote:Her very first reaction is to turn a bright red with blush! After this she wraps her arms around Lucy for a tight hug, "Heya Lucy!" Her tone is quite happy.

"Merry Christmas~" Lucy says, releasing Merah but putting her arm around the girl's waist.

"Done anything special with your sisters?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 pm

"Ya, really." Felix says with a chuckle, catching Bostwick before he falls.

"Thanks-cheep." He said, rubbing his head where he bashed himself.

Blaze wrote:"Well, I was hugging you..." Nova says.

"Well, I mean... um... I..." Konoko scratches her head. "I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 pm

"Merry Christmas~" Lucy says, releasing Merah but putting her arm around the girl's waist.

"Done anything special with your sisters?"

Merah nods, "...yeah. We all did the family Christmas thing..." She pauses for a moment so she can put her hand on the other teenager's hand, then continues "...it was really nice." She laughs at something, "...Oriana got me a large knife set." Merah shakes her head, "...but it was really thoughtful at least! ...and then we all made dinner that evening. So that was fun!" The girl looks to Lucy, "...how about you?"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:44 am

Placing the tiara upon her head, Ellie seemed more competent with it than Elliot, as with most things. Her school uniform began to shift, reforming into a semi formal looking pink lace dress. It had short, slightly puffed sleeved, with a neckline that went across her small breasts. It was quite loose, and reached down to mid-thigh, with a small white lace hem, becoming a typical teenager's party dress, her white socks shrinking down to ankle length, her black mary janes turning pink.

"Awesome gift, Blaze!"
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:56 am

KonokoHasano wrote:"Thanks-cheep." He said, rubbing his head where he bashed himself.

"Focus on getting better with one weapon first." Felix says.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Well, I mean... um... I..." Konoko scratches her head. "I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say."

Nova giggles again.

"You're pretty strange Miss Konoko..."

Vomica wrote:Merah nods, "...yeah. We all did the family Christmas thing..." She pauses for a moment so she can put her hand on the other teenager's hand, then continues "...it was really nice." She laughs at something, "...Oriana got me a large knife set." Merah shakes her head, "...but it was really thoughtful at least! ...and then we all made dinner that evening. So that was fun!" The girl looks to Lucy, "...how about you?"

Lucy smiles back.

"We're giving gifts to everyone else before starting our Christmas. Speaking of, I got you something..."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Placing the tiara upon her head, Ellie seemed more competent with it than Elliot, as with most things. Her school uniform began to shift, reforming into a semi formal looking pink lace dress. It had short, slightly puffed sleeved, with a neckline that went across her small breasts. It was quite loose, and reached down to mid-thigh, with a small white lace hem, becoming a typical teenager's party dress, her white socks shrinking down to ankle length, her black mary janes turning pink.

"Awesome gift, Blaze!"

Blaze nods with approval as Ellie directs the nanites properly.

"Good job. And you're welcome."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:18 pm

"Focus on getting better with one weapon first." Felix says.

Bostwick nods, pouting a little. "Alright, thanks-cheep."

Blaze wrote:Nova giggles again.

"You're pretty strange Miss Konoko..."

"I'll take that as a compliment, Nova."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse