Time to open your presents~!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Time to open your presents~!

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:27 am

Logos remains silent.

Aw, why the lack of reaction? Could've been worse. I could've loaded it with peanut butter, or Eau De Teletubby cologne, or something even more inhumane.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:20 am

Blaze wrote:"Suuuure~!"

Alex takes a cookie and nibbles it.

Bostwick then gives Alex a hug. "Best santa! Well... only santa I know-cheep!"

Blaze wrote:The card reads as follows:

Hi Kono

O know there's not much I could give you, considering you're super rich and powerful, so I made this. Absorb it into you and it will give you the power of Magichange. However, just changing into the same weapon is boring, so I made it so that you change into a different weapon base don who would be wielding you. A fitting power for the Jale Avatar, no?

Blaze. xoxo

Konoko blink blinks for a moment before a wide grin spreads across her face. "That. Is. Awesome!" She said, not really knowing what a 'Magichange' was, but could understand the ability. She proceeded to push the orb into her and absorb it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot stood there, a stunned look on his face as he gazed down at the long dress, with it's snug bodice, poofed shoulders and even more poofed skirt, and went bright red. "Blaze... how am I meant to control this thing? My thoughts are all over the place recently... ", he explained before turning at the sound of a male voice. He blushed even more as he found Mischa looking him over, "Thanks, but... this was an accident... ".

Mischa smiles. "Well... it seems a harmless enough accident, and it does look cute." He chuckles. "What's the problem?" he asks, more curious now after overhearing Elliot's words.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm

"Problem? I'm a guy... ", he said in a rather quiet and embarrassed voice. His hair, pretty face and skinny frame had meant he never had the most macho appearance, but actually being in a dress was a whole new level. "It's my gift... ", he continued, reaching up to brush his fingers along the tiara, "... it changes things based on my thoughts... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Mischa hmms, looking Elliot over. "So could it change your figure? Or does it just change other things?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Shay shrugs, not really sure what to do, but ze checks under the tree to see if ze got a present. Might as well, even though ze doubts it.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine nods respectfully. "I appreciate the invitation, then," she says formally, before glancing around.

Utsuko, meanwhile, gloms onto Jean! "Thank you! Unyu!" she says cheerfully, before blinking at Bones... whom Jean has apparently reeled in.

Yuugi simply stifles a yawn, and look around for some alcohol.

Meanwhile, Elliot's sudden change catches Mischa's eye, and he chuckles before walking over to take a look. "That's a cute outfit," he says with a slight smile.

"Alex would be happy to five you all a gift~" Jean says.

"And I have one for you Utsuko."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot stood there, a stunned look on his face as he gazed down at the long dress, with it's snug bodice, poofed shoulders and even more poofed skirt, and went bright red. "Blaze... how am I meant to control this thing? My thoughts are all over the place recently... ", he explained before turning at the sound of a male voice. He blushed even more as he found Mischa looking him over, "Thanks, but... this was an accident... ".

"In that case, maybe you'll have incentive to keep them under control~" Blaze says, giggling for real now.

AmbushCat wrote:Aw, why the lack of reaction? Could've been worse. I could've loaded it with peanut butter, or Eau De Teletubby cologne, or something even more inhumane.

"I am mearly trying not to hurt you, as you re a friend of my employer." Logos says

KonokoHasano wrote:Bostwick then gives Alex a hug. "Best santa! Well... only santa I know-cheep!"

"Yay~! Now go on, I have other gifts to give~" Alex says.

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko blink blinks for a moment before a wide grin spreads across her face. "That. Is. Awesome!" She said, not really knowing what a 'Magichange' was, but could understand the ability. She proceeded to push the orb into her and absorb it.

Lucy smiles.

"She thought you would like it. Wanna try it out?"

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"Problem? I'm a guy... ", he said in a rather quiet and embarrassed voice. His hair, pretty face and skinny frame had meant he never had the most macho appearance, but actually being in a dress was a whole new level. "It's my gift... ", he continued, reaching up to brush his fingers along the tiara, "... it changes things based on my thoughts... ".

"Wrong. It can't change people." Blaze quickly says.

Shy Shay wrote:Shay shrugs, not really sure what to do, but ze checks under the tree to see if ze got a present. Might as well, even though ze doubts it.

No gifts directly for SHay... :(
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 pm

"Yay~! Now go on, I have other gifts to give~" Alex says.

He gives a nod and hops off of Alex.

Blaze wrote:Lucy smiles.

"She thought you would like it. Wanna try it out?"

"Sure, let's give it a shot~" Konoko said as her body begins to shift and change.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Colorbot » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:46 am

"I'm nice, and a girl~" replies the robot, deciding not to attempt explaining moral ambiguity to a violet girl. "I convinced some bank robbers to reform just a few hours ago," it adds as evidence.
Colorbot

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 am

Elliot shrugged to both Mischa and Blaze, still blushing brightly, "You'll have to ask Blaze about what it can do... I don't know anymore than you do... ", he said, folding his arms across his chest as Blaze giggled.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 am

"I am mearly trying not to hurt you, as you re a friend of my employer." Logos says

Appreciate the thought, but there isn't much that can keep me down, physically or verbally. *jumps to the ground and starts to groom himself* Your employer is Blaze, isn't it?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Blaze wrote:"Alex would be happy to five you all a gift~" Jean says.

"And I have one for you Utsuko."

Caine smiles slightly. "Knowing Alex, I have my suspicions about what such a gift might entail," she says. "As I wasn't particularly invited, I am quite fine not receiving a gift. I thank you for your offer, however."

Yuugi hmms. "Eh, I just need some sake and I'll be happy," the oni says.

Utsuko, meanwhile, gets all excited at Jean's words! "A gift? For me! Oh boy!" She flaps her wings excitedly, and then pauses as she realizes she didn't get a gift for Jean in return. "Eep! Oh no..."

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot shrugged to both Mischa and Blaze, still blushing brightly, "You'll have to ask Blaze about what it can do... I don't know anymore than you do... ", he said, folding his arms across his chest as Blaze giggled.

Mischa laughs, and tousles Elliot's hair. "Okay, so it sounds like it doesn't change people. I guess it can just form into inanimate things like clothing and probably weapons... and maybe change other inanimate materials into required items. It still sounds pretty handy!"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Elliot's cheeks went even more red as Mischa played with his long blonde hair. "Stop laughing, Blaze... ", he whined, trying to avoid thinking too hard about anything in particular. Reaching up, he slipped the tiara off his head, and placed it gently back in the box. "You think I could come back and get some training in how to use it properly?", he asked, glancing down to see if the princess reverted back to his boy clothing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:25 am

KonokoHasano wrote:He gives a nod and hops off of Alex.

Felix pops up and swipes his hat to ruffle his hair!

"Merry Christmas kid."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Sure, let's give it a shot~" Konoko said as her body begins to shift and change.

In Lucy's hands, Konoko becomes a shakujo with a white staff, a green ring and a red blade extending from the top. Several smaller rings are attached to the larger ring.

"Oooohhh, nice~"

Colorbot wrote:"I'm nice, and a girl~" replies the robot, deciding not to attempt explaining moral ambiguity to a violet girl. "I convinced some bank robbers to reform just a few hours ago," it adds as evidence.

"Okaaaaaaay~!"

Alex looks around and makes four clones of herself before she puuuuuuuulls the robot onto her lap.

"What do you want for Christmas~?"

AmbushCat wrote:Appreciate the thought, but there isn't much that can keep me down, physically or verbally. *jumps to the ground and starts to groom himself* Your employer is Blaze, isn't it?

Logos starts to audibly grind her teeth

"I was referring to Raleigh..."

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine smiles slightly. "Knowing Alex, I have my suspicions about what such a gift might entail," she says. "As I wasn't particularly invited, I am quite fine not receiving a gift. I thank you for your offer, however."

Yuugi hmms. "Eh, I just need some sake and I'll be happy," the oni says.

Utsuko, meanwhile, gets all excited at Jean's words! "A gift? For me! Oh boy!" She flaps her wings excitedly, and then pauses as she realizes she didn't get a gift for Jean in return. "Eep! Oh no..."

Caine and Yuugi find themselves puuuuled into the laps of an Alex clone!

"Have you been naughty or nice~?" they ask in tandem

Jean meanwhile, giggles.

"If you're worried about not getting me a gift, don't be~"

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's cheeks went even more red as Mischa played with his long blonde hair. "Stop laughing, Blaze... ", he whined, trying to avoid thinking too hard about anything in particular. Reaching up, he slipped the tiara off his head, and placed it gently back in the box. "You think I could come back and get some training in how to use it properly?", he asked, glancing down to see if the princess reverted back to his boy clothing.
[/quote]
The clothes are still that of a princess while the nanites all fall to the ground.

"S-Sorry kid... it was just so perfectly timed..." Blaze snorts.
Last edited by Blaze on Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 am

Blaze wrote:Felix pops up and swipes his hat to ruffle his hair!

"Merry Christmas kid."

Bostwick yelps as his hat is taken, but laughs a bit as his hair is ruffled. "Thanks, Felix! Same to you-cheep!"

Blaze wrote:In Lucy's hands, Konoko becomes a shakujo with a white staff, a green ring and a red blade extending from the top. Several smaller rings are attached to the larger ring.

"Oooohhh, nice~"

"Whoa, this is really neat." Konoko said in response to the form.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse