Time to open your presents~!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Time to open your presents~!

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:54 pm

Blaze wrote:Alex smiles and patpats Caine... before vanishing in a poof of smoke!

-----

Alex beams at Yuugi before vanishing too!

-----

Jean takes the tickets and smiles happily.

"Oh, this looks interesting! Thank you Utsuko~"

-----

Blaze smiles grimly.

"Indeed. Sadly, flashy stuff seems to work better in the Muffinverse..."

Caine blinks at Alex's abrupt departure, but after a moment gets up and finds herself a quiet corner to study the knife in. She also murmurs a bit to herself under her breath... or perhaps she's talking over a cybernetic commlink?

Yuugi blinks as well, but shrugs and gets up as well, walking over to Utsuko. "Hey, hell-bird! Look at what I got!" She swings the club about, perhaps just barely missing clobbering a few people.

Utsuko glances over at her oni friend, and 'oooooohs' in admiration. "Hey, that looks cool! I got a bunch of neat gifts too!" The two youkai start discussing the various gifts and comparing them!

Mischa, meanwhile, considers Blaze's words for a moment. "Well, I suppose part of that is because people know and understand the pragmatic things... and so can be better prepared for them. I guess that's one reason why I've got things like muon cannons. On the other hand, people also seem more prone to non-lethal combat -- turning someone into a little girl is often a better solution than just killing them..." he says, although he casts Ellie a glance.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Vomica » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 pm

Lucy smiles back.

"We're giving gifts to everyone else before starting our Christmas. Speaking of, I got you something..."

Merah blinks at that! She grins, "...you did? You shouldn't have!" The girl giggles excitedly, and looks back with a blush "...I did bring something for you. But it's nothing special..."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:12 am

One of Ellie's eyebrows rose at Mischa's comment. "If you're talking about me... I'm fourteen, which is not a little girl", she said, turning her nose up slightly. "I think it's pretty clear that when they hit him with all that beige energy it was a rather substantial improvement, not the punishment that you seem to consider it to be".

She smirked, and nanites swarmed around Mischa, altering his clothing while on his body. Within seconds he was wearing a childishly styled white cotton dress, with short, poofed sleeves, and a high, pink, peter pan collar, while the skirt was looser than the top half, coming a few inches short of his knees, with a pink satin sash just above the waist that was tied in a large bow behind him. His socks became ankle length and white, with frills around the top, his shoes polished black Mary janes, his underwear transforming into a pair of white satin panties with a little pink bow on the front, and lastly, a pink bow appeared in his hair.

"Who's the little girl now?", she said as sweet, yet mocking laughter spilled from her lips.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:24 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Bostwick nods, pouting a little. "Alright, thanks-cheep."

"Atta boy." Felix says, ruffling Bostwick's hair.

KonokoHasano wrote:"I'll take that as a compliment, Nova."

Nova tilts her head in confusion.

"Um... if you want?"

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine blinks at Alex's abrupt departure, but after a moment gets up and finds herself a quiet corner to study the knife in. She also murmurs a bit to herself under her breath... or perhaps she's talking over a cybernetic commlink?

Yuugi blinks as well, but shrugs and gets up as well, walking over to Utsuko. "Hey, hell-bird! Look at what I got!" She swings the club about, perhaps just barely missing clobbering a few people.

Utsuko glances over at her oni friend, and 'oooooohs' in admiration. "Hey, that looks cool! I got a bunch of neat gifts too!" The two youkai start discussing the various gifts and comparing them!

Mischa, meanwhile, considers Blaze's words for a moment. "Well, I suppose part of that is because people know and understand the pragmatic things... and so can be better prepared for them. I guess that's one reason why I've got things like muon cannons. On the other hand, people also seem more prone to non-lethal combat -- turning someone into a little girl is often a better solution than just killing them..." he says, although he casts Ellie a glance.

Caine may find some interference, but nothing preventing him for calling whoever he's calling!

-----

Jean just smiles and waits patiently for Utsuko to finish her conversation.

-----

Blaze nods and sighs.

"But if I wanna incapacitate someone, I'll use a taser." :/

Vomica wrote:Merah blinks at that! She grins, "...you did? You shouldn't have!" The girl giggles excitedly, and looks back with a blush "...I did bring something for you. But it's nothing special..."

"Of course it's special, it came for you." Lucy says with a smile.

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:One of Ellie's eyebrows rose at Mischa's comment. "If you're talking about me... I'm fourteen, which is not a little girl", she said, turning her nose up slightly. "I think it's pretty clear that when they hit him with all that beige energy it was a rather substantial improvement, not the punishment that you seem to consider it to be".

She smirked, and nanites swarmed around Mischa, altering his clothing while on his body. Within seconds he was wearing a childishly styled white cotton dress, with short, poofed sleeves, and a high, pink, peter pan collar, while the skirt was looser than the top half, coming a few inches short of his knees, with a pink satin sash just above the waist that was tied in a large bow behind him. His socks became ankle length and white, with frills around the top, his shoes polished black Mary janes, his underwear transforming into a pair of white satin panties with a little pink bow on the front, and lastly, a pink bow appeared in his hair.

"Who's the little girl now?", she said as sweet, yet mocking laughter spilled from her lips.

Blaze frowns and puts her hands on her hips.

"Ellie, change Mischa's clothes back and apologize."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:23 am

"Atta boy." Felix says, ruffling Bostwick's hair.

He gives a small laugh at this.

Blaze wrote:Nova tilts her head in confusion.

"Um... if you want?"

"..." Just facepalms.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:17 pm

"Of course it's special, it came for you." Lucy says with a smile.

Merah blushes at that, and just looks to the ground bashfully.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Blaze wrote:Caine may find some interference, but nothing preventing him for calling whoever he's calling!

-----

Jean just smiles and waits patiently for Utsuko to finish her conversation.

-----

Blaze nods and sighs.

"But if I wanna incapacitate someone, I'll use a taser." :/

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:One of Ellie's eyebrows rose at Mischa's comment. "If you're talking about me... I'm fourteen, which is not a little girl", she said, turning her nose up slightly. "I think it's pretty clear that when they hit him with all that beige energy it was a rather substantial improvement, not the punishment that you seem to consider it to be".

Blaze frowns and puts her hands on her hips.

"Ellie, change Mischa's clothes back and apologize."

Caine continues to talk with herself for a bit, before finally walking over to the rest of the group. "Well, I may need to be going now... thank you for allowing me to join in your party, however," she says, offering a slightly bow to Jean and Blaze.

Yuugi glances at her. "Oh... is it time to go already? Awww..." She hmms, and look around. "Is there any alcohol to have here first?"

Utsuko giggles. "You never change!" She then hugs Jean again. "So how soon do you want to go?" she asks.

Mischa blinks at the sudden change in his clothes, and then lets out a sigh. "Well... I don't think this looks very flattering on me..." he admits.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:06 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:He gives a small laugh at this.

"And remember, come to me if you have any problems, from fighting to... female."

He looks at Alex sitting on her throne and winks at Bostwick.

KonokoHasano wrote:"..." Just facepalms.

Nova blushes and looks at the ground.

"I'm sorry I don't understand Miss Konoko..."

Vomica wrote:Merah blushes at that, and just looks to the ground bashfully.

Lucy giggles and pulls the girl into a gentle hug.

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Caine continues to talk with herself for a bit, before finally walking over to the rest of the group. "Well, I may need to be going now... thank you for allowing me to join in your party, however," she says, offering a slightly bow to Jean and Blaze.

Yuugi glances at her. "Oh... is it time to go already? Awww..." She hmms, and look around. "Is there any alcohol to have here first?"

Utsuko giggles. "You never change!" She then hugs Jean again. "So how soon do you want to go?" she asks.

Mischa blinks at the sudden change in his clothes, and then lets out a sigh. "Well... I don't think this looks very flattering on me..." he admits.

Blaze and Jean bow back.

"Thanks for coming." Blaze says.
"Hope to see you again!" Jean says

-----

Blaze rolls her eyes and offers Yuugi a half-full bottle of scotch.

"Here. Merry Christmas."

-----

Jean hugs back happily.

"Whenever you're free is fine~"

-----

Blaze pats Mischa on the shoulder.

"Sorry about this... she will be punished."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

"What is going on here?" asked Maki as she was stumbling around still seem to be not use to her new height. She held on to the bunny in her arms and shook her head. She then looked around.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:45 am

"And remember, come to me if you have any problems, from fighting to... female."

He looks at Alex sitting on her throne and winks at Bostwick.

Bostwick didn't really understand, and tilted his head. "You have something in your eye?"

Blaze wrote:Nova blushes and looks at the ground.

"I'm sorry I don't understand Miss Konoko..."

"It's alright, don't worry about it."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:09 am

"I'm not apologising, he insinuated I was a little girl! I'd have given you a body to match, or maybe even turned you into a doll if I could. I understand why Blaze limited Elliot's tiara though, he'd only cause trouble for himself".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Merah squeezes Lucy in return, resting her head on the other girl's shoulder.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"What is going on here?" asked Maki as she was stumbling around still seem to be not use to her new height. She held on to the bunny in her arms and shook her head. She then looked around.

"It's Christmaaaaaaaaas~!" Alex says, bounding over to Maki

KonokoHasano wrote:Bostwick didn't really understand, and tilted his head. "You have something in your eye?"

Felix just rolls his eyes.

"Never mind kid."

KonokoHasano wrote:"It's alright, don't worry about it."

Nova nods and thinks for a moment.

"You... got a present that turns you into a weapon? May I see?"

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:"I'm not apologising, he insinuated I was a little girl! I'd have given you a body to match, or maybe even turned you into a doll if I could. I understand why Blaze limited Elliot's tiara though, he'd only cause trouble for himself".

Blaze sighs and takes out a tiara of her own, slipping it on.

"Consider this a lesson."

Ellie's nanites start moving against her will and engulf the girl! Her party dress is broken down, the bottom half crinkling as it becomes a diaper! The top half becomes a baby pink t-shirt with a Hello Kitty face on the front. Her shoes become a matching pair of booties as a bib forms around her neck.

Vomica wrote:Merah squeezes Lucy in return, resting her head on the other girl's shoulder.

Lucy smiles and points to a very large box under the tree.

"That's for you."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Bostwick just gives a small nod.

"Alright, I can do that." Konoko said as she proceeded to shift.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Blaze wrote:"It's Christmaaaaaaaaas~!" Alex says, bounding over to Maki

"Oh? Christmas? You giving out gifts or something?" asked Maki as she looked at Alex.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse