City of Lights v.2

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: City of Lights v.2

Postby Raleigh » Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:53 pm

*Shay's number shifts to a one while the newest comer tries his hand. He gets about 7 rounds in until he is killed going up against a kraken.* That Maelstrom thing gets them every time.

Aye, you can work to earn some. So you going to do that promotion thing then? What power would you like in exchange? I am also curious as to why the jello form wouldn't want more unless it thinks that is enough.

*The current game of the day was to see who could clear a simulation of a small town. It centers around being a vampire and wiping out everyone in the least amount of time. Homunculi are being used so no people are hurt.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shy Shay » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:16 pm

Shay blinks and looks around. "So it's my turn now?"
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:22 pm

Rei H. wrote:Aye, you can work to earn some. So you going to do that promotion thing then? What power would you like in exchange? I am also curious as to why the jello form wouldn't want more unless it thinks that is enough.

Jasmischa nods. "Well, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. As for powers... hmm. I'm not that worried about survivability (at least compared to my normal self), but I had been thinking it might be interesting to get some kind of offensive ability. Just some kind of zappy magic, I suppose. Aesthetically, it'd be amusing to follow the Aladdin style that the Genie and Eden used, even if it wouldn't really be wish-granting." She considers, tapping her hip to produce a squeaky hollow sound.

"Oh... as for my Jello self... I wonder if all that Jello went to her head? I think she's just still happy being all jiggly and sweet, and doesn't really mind if she gets into trouble." The inflatable princess smiles. "Maybe I'm just more interested in getting out and exploring than she is..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:51 pm

*The current game of the day was to see who could clear a simulation of a small town. It centers around being a vampire and wiping out everyone in the least amount of time. Homunculi are being used so no people are hurt.*

"Hmm... Hey, I think I'd like to give this a try." Ashley said, finding that it sounded rather interesting.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 pm

*Shay is called into the arena as the number changes once more on her sheet. The announcer bills the fight.* Announcer: This following fight is one of the special kind we can offer here. Female Shay will fight her own desire for power within this very arena. Please place your bets on the outcome now. *The door opens to allow Shay to enter the combat grounds.*

I could do that. You want something like transformation shots or conjuration or something?

*Ashley can see the vendor to approach to play. The fee to play though is 4,000 hl.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Shay walks in, clearly ready to fight. Inside the arena is what looks like another Shay, also female, except this one is... diffrent. She has fangs that reach down her mouth, claws that look sharper then steel, scales protecting all of her vital points, and a long scaley tail. She grins at the original.

"So... you have finally decided to come to fight me?"

Shay gulps at the sight of her draconic self. "Yes... I have come to remove you from my system."

The dragonic Shay laughs out loud, in a chilling, evil tone. "You can't remove me... but I can remove you!" She leaps at Shay, claws extended!

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Hm... even if Shay wins I think its time for her to have a makeover. That look works.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:48 pm

*Ashley can see the vendor to approach to play. The fee to play though is 4,000 hl.*

Ashley hands the vendor the required amount of money. As he does, he considers the many ways that he could possibly go about this. "Hmm... hey, random question. In this town simulation, does the town have paper inside of it or anything?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Shay gacks as the dragonic Shay leaps at her; she quickly spins away, so that she is not damaged, and shoots out a beam of fire... which her dragon self easily blocks with her scaled tail. Shay frowns and leaps at her, flaming fists at the ready, which her lust for power blocks at every turn. Soon she actually catches one of the fists, and tightens her grip. Shay gasps in pain.

"You think you can defeat me? ME?! I AM YOU! I am all of you that is of worth! You can... and have... represse me, but you CANNOT defeat me!"

Shay gasps as she buckles under the weight of her dragonic self.

"N-no... you... I WILL defeat you!"

"NO YOU WILL NOT! I will KILL you, and then I will eat your heart and drink you blood... and then I will be in charge!" She breathes fire at Shay, who teleports away, to the corner of the arena.

Shay gasps as she cradles her broken hand. "You... how?"

The draconic Shay grins. "Why, you underestimated how powerfull I am... I am, and always will be, more of you then you yourself!" She charges forward, her scaled fists glowing fire.

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Venor: Yeah. It has about all the usual amenities of a human village. A population of around 400 since its to be a rural one out in one of the more backwards countries.

Raleigh: Any of you want to bet on the outcome of this one?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:38 pm

"I see, I see... well, alright, when do I start?" Ashley asked.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Vendor: Whenever you are ready. We'll start timing you the moment you cross the threshold.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 pm

"Right... right..." Ashley said as he stretched for a moment. After doing so, he shot into the area and slammed his hand into the ground. As soon as he did, all of the paper in the village, along with the paper he carried with him, shot around in all directions. The paper turned as sharp Ashley could make it, and sliced through buildings and 'people' in the span of just a couple seconds.

Shredded paper filled everywhere and everything full of holes before exploding violently into a big ball of obvious hurt, causing fires to start amongst the rubble of the simulated village. The remaining paper returned to Ashley and formed into what appeared to be a huge dragon made of paper, flying menacingly above him and flexing its claws.

Ashley himself stood amongst the fire and calmly pushed his hair back, having not even broken a sweat at all. "Man that brings back some memories."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Shy Shay » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Shay gasps as she dodges the fists from her draconic self, barely dodging every time. "YOU WILL DIE!!!"

Shay is starting to pant heavily as she is hit square on the chin and knocked across the field. She lands squarely on her butt and slides to the edge. Panting, she tries to get up, still avoiding using her broken hand.

Her lust for power forces her down with her foot. Shay gasps in pain as she is shoved down.

The dragonic Shay grins as she graps Shay's throat and lifts her up, having her grasping for breath and struggling in the air. "You really thought you could defeat me, didn't you? You fool! I am more then you can imagine! I will leave victorious, destroy our weaker half, and control the entire Muffinverse! YOU STAND NO CHANCE!!!"

Shay is gasping, struggling for air as her face starts turning blue from lack of oxygen. Is she going to lose?!

Corruption is fun.

Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:14 am

*Ashley may detect that there are about five survivors from everything. Two of which, teenagers from the feel of them, were sneaking back to the village from the woods or at least that is the set up for the hunt. One is a baby that was protected by the parents assigned to it. The last two are a blacksmith who was protected by his building mostly and is already getting a weapon and the baker who survived for similar reasons to the blacksmith.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse