Niflheim Industries Now Hiring!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Niflheim Industries Now Hiring!

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Blaze wrote:The crowd claps and wolf-whistles as they get a great view up Maya's skirt. By this point, the crowd has grown exponentially, filling the whole park. More guard gynoids show up to keep them from storming the stage.

"Maya! Maya! Maya!"

"Thats my name~ Thats my name~ Call me when you want me! I want you~ I want you~!" yelled Maya as she was on the ground still playing her guitar. She squirm a bit as her body was filled with ecstasy from the cheering crowd. She then moves over to look at the crowd from the side. She had a smile on her face and it was perfect for those that wanted a picture.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor exhales slowly through his nose and takes a thick scrapbook out from under his desk, sliding it over to Sam.

"Here."

Sam frowns some more at the doctor's attitude and such, inwardly sighing, as she slowly looking through the thick scrapbook.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:22 pm

Blaze wrote:As Zilla is pumped full of nanites, her body starts to shift. The most obvious change is her skin slowly taking on a metallic sheen as it hardens. Less obvious is the change of her muscles and organs, being converted into pistons and advanced biomechanical organs designed to mimic organic organs as well as carry out functions like heat dispersal and production of coolants.

The sensations are foreign, and disturbing, to Zilla. She gives her best effort to break free, as she writhes and twists, partially out of the crawling, numbing feeling she's getting as her body metamorphoses.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm

*Steps through the gateway following the others.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:10 pm

Feng wrote:Raoul-Tan continues to bat at the droids, no longer using her fancy acrobatics however. It seems she's run out of ideas...

::We've found a glitch that was affecting your swings. Try now:: the voice over the intercom says

Maiden Miki wrote:"Thats my name~ Thats my name~ Call me when you want me! I want you~ I want you~!" yelled Maya as she was on the ground still playing her guitar. She squirm a bit as her body was filled with ecstasy from the cheering crowd. She then moves over to look at the crowd from the side. She had a smile on her face and it was perfect for those that wanted a picture.

The crowd becomes alive with flashes as several people snap pictures of Maya in this alluring pose!

::Atta girl, the hypnotic suggestions should be fully implanted now. We're bringing you back.::

THe stage starts moving back underground!

Marky wrote:Sam frowns some more at the doctor's attitude and such, inwardly sighing, as she slowly looking through the thick scrapbook.

Detailed within are pictures of several people with various implants. Some have upgraded their legs for faster running or better jumping, some had had weapons installed in their arms and some has upgraded their senses. Anything Sam can think of is contained within.

Zilla wrote:The sensations are foreign, and disturbing, to Zilla. She gives her best effort to break free, as she writhes and twists, partially out of the crawling, numbing feeling she's getting as her body metamorphoses.

All of Zilla's hair falls out as metallic gray strands push out form her scalp, trailing down her back. Her skin finishes shifting, being the same metallic gray as her hair. Her eyes turn yellow as they are changed from organic to mechanical, her glasses becoming unnecessary.

Raleigh wrote:*Steps through the gateway following the others.*

They arrive back in the briefing room, the portal closing behind Raleigh.

"Well that was fun. Good job everyone, especially you new girl." the leader says.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Blaze wrote:The crowd becomes alive with flashes as several people snap pictures of Maya in this alluring pose!

::Atta girl, the hypnotic suggestions should be fully implanted now. We're bringing you back.::

THe stage starts moving back underground!

"So soon?" asked a heavily breathing Maya who was still on the ground. Her chest was raising up and down while sweat was running down her face. Maya then laid the guitar on her body and just smiled. "That was uber excellent."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:24 am

Thanks. So do we have another mission lined up or is this a rest period?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Feng » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:13 am

::I don't think this is a matter of glitches:: says Raoul-Tan. ::Rather what I need is some form of range attack. Don't I have some form of ranged weaponry? You gave that one girl rocket panties, I don't think its a stretch to have built-in lasers or something. Oh well, if it will humor you guys...::

Locking on to the nearest droid, she gives her sword the best swing she can.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:38 am

"No team names!" Says Dact with a frown, as she walks over to the doorway and peers in!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"So soon?" asked a heavily breathing Maya who was still on the ground. Her chest was raising up and down while sweat was running down her face. Maya then laid the guitar on her body and just smiled. "That was uber excellent."

::You did well. Your fans should be flooding the building right now.:: the voice says

Another gynoid gets up on stage and offers Maya a hand up.

::C'mon, the boss wants to see you.::

Raleigh wrote:Thanks. So do we have another mission lined up or is this a rest period?

::Rest for now. We should have a new mission soon.:: the leader says, taking off his beret and wiping his brow.

Feng wrote:::I don't think this is a matter of glitches:: says Raoul-Tan. ::Rather what I need is some form of range attack. Don't I have some form of ranged weaponry? You gave that one girl rocket panties, I don't think its a stretch to have built-in lasers or something. Oh well, if it will humor you guys...::

Locking on to the nearest droid, she gives her sword the best swing she can.

Raoul-Tan finds she can move and swing a lot faster! With just one swing, she takes down 3 drones! The other ones stop their laughing at that.

::You were saying?:: the intercom says teasingly.

Knight Errant wrote:"No team names!" Says Dact with a frown, as she walks over to the doorway and peers in!

Through the door is a large white room with several drouds floating about.

::Ooohhh what're those? They can fly! Can you fly Boobie Lady?:: Curio asks
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 pm

"I dont know... if I can no one told me... And my name is Dact!"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Blaze wrote:::You did well. Your fans should be flooding the building right now.:: the voice says

Another gynoid gets up on stage and offers Maya a hand up.

::C'mon, the boss wants to see you.::

"They are? Oh wow~ I can't wait to meet them and do more...." said Maya as she began to giggle playfully. She then takes the hand and lifted herself up. She then rubbed the guitar against her body and smiled. "Alright. I meet the boss person."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zilla » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm

(Um.. and... I keep struggling, I guess?)
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:50 pm

Knight Errant wrote:"I dont know... if I can no one told me... And my name is Dact!"

::Quit yer bickering, there's enemies to kill! LET'S DO IT!!!:: Cliff bellows, firing lasers that the droids

::Are they bad guys? I don't wanna kill good guys...:: Curio mumbles.

Maiden Miki wrote:"They are? Oh wow~ I can't wait to meet them and do more...." said Maya as she began to giggle playfully. She then takes the hand and lifted herself up. She then rubbed the guitar against her body and smiled. "Alright. I meet the boss person."

The gynoid leads Maya back down the tunnel to the elevator. Upon entering, she inserts a key into a slot and the elevator starts moving up!

Zilla wrote:(Um.. and... I keep struggling, I guess?)

{sure why not?]

Zilla's skin has now become metal, her joints obviously robotic. No trace of humanity remains. Now the wires and cords proceed to dress her, sliding ragged black stockings up her long metal legs. A soft white dress (not that she can feel it's softness though,) is slipped onto her body as metal gauntlets are attached to her arms, leaving the sleeves to poke out at the top.

Finally, a long black coat is slipped onto her body with a metal framework that goes around her legs. Heeled shoes with leather straps going up her legs are put on her feet as her metal hair is tied with a black hair decoration. A metal cap with frilly white headdress is up on her had as a heavy spear is put in her hands leaving Zilla as a robot
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Blaze wrote:The gynoid leads Maya back down the tunnel to the elevator. Upon entering, she inserts a key into a slot and the elevator starts moving up!

Maya keeps rubbing against her guitar with a huge smile on her face. She then lets out a yawn which is then followed by a moan.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse