Niflheim Industries Now Hiring!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Niflheim Industries Now Hiring!

Postby Zilla » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:16 pm

Zilla struggles to process the new information, but doesn't waste any time as she follows along behind her new boss.

"So, I guess, orientation should be fun," she muses, glancing at all of the high-tech aesthetic. She can't help but study (and scan) the gynoid in front of her as they walk. "This tech is pretty incredible."
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alternate personality? No idea what you talking about but good to meet ya too," said Maya with a hungry smile on her face as she sums up Fimbulvetr. She then tries to keep down a yawn. "Very nice..."

Fimbulvetr raises an eyebrow at the blatant disrespect but ignores it.

"As a reward for your efforts, you may make any request and I will fulfill it to the best of my ability."

Knight Errant wrote:Shrugging, she points the weapon at the drone, and squeezes the trigger!

It fires a large thick beam of energy that penetrates the drone, hitting one behind it as well!

::Wooooooow, awesome laser Boobie Lady!::
::Well I'll be, that's some fine firepower you got there missy. Not as fine as me of course, but still mighty fine.::

Zilla wrote:Zilla struggles to process the new information, but doesn't waste any time as she follows along behind her new boss.

"So, I guess, orientation should be fun," she muses, glancing at all of the high-tech aesthetic. She can't help but study (and scan) the gynoid in front of her as they walk. "This tech is pretty incredible."

She spins around and frowns at Zilla.

::Let me teach you some etiquette: It's rude to scan fellow Niflheim staff. That technology isn't meant for fooling around. If you wanted my specs, you only had to ask.::

She spins around once more and continues to march.

::Niflheim has one goal. The betterment of the multiverse through any means. That often includes the conquering of entire planets.::
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Dact blinks... "Huh... not really my thing... but... its effective." She says, looking to Cliff and Curio. "Keep it up, you two." She says, firing at more!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Blaze wrote:Fimbulvetr raises an eyebrow at the blatant disrespect but ignores it.

"As a reward for your efforts, you may make any request and I will fulfill it to the best of my ability."

"Any request?" asked Maya as she yawns loudly once again. Her eyes were slowly glazing over. "Even if I request to be with you....like your partner?"

Maya smiled sleepily as she slowly walked over and looked as if she was going to put an arm around Fimbulvetr.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Zilla » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:28 am

Zilla's blood would normally drain from her face at her admonishment, but those days were gone. Her soft complexion remains unperturbed.

"Conquering? So, Nifilheim doesn't value free will?" Zilla timidly asks. "... am I just another statistic in your databanks?" She begins to wonder if it's her civic duty to foment a rebellion.
Head of the Haven of Aeternalae forums. Now 80% less threatening, 150% more cute, and 200% more loving!:D
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks... "Huh... not really my thing... but... its effective." She says, looking to Cliff and Curio. "Keep it up, you two." She says, firing at more!

THe drones are effectively taken down, but then a side door opens a large crab-esque robot emerges and barrels down on them!

::Whoa it's a giant crab! Can we eat it?:: Curio exclaims
::I WANT THIS THING SERVED ON A SILVER PLATTER WITH BUTTER RAAAAAAAAARGH::

The two open fire, but all the shots are deflected!

Maiden Miki wrote:"Any request?" asked Maya as she yawns loudly once again. Her eyes were slowly glazing over. "Even if I request to be with you....like your partner?"

Maya smiled sleepily as she slowly walked over and looked as if she was going to put an arm around Fimbulvetr.

Fimbulvetr catches the arm and glares. The temperature in the room drops several degrees!

"No. Absolutely not."

Zilla wrote:Zilla's blood would normally drain from her face at her admonishment, but those days were gone. Her soft complexion remains unperturbed.

"Conquering? So, Nifilheim doesn't value free will?" Zilla timidly asks. "... am I just another statistic in your databanks?" She begins to wonder if it's her civic duty to foment a rebellion.

::Well, those nanites that converted you could have made you a mindless drone, but Miss Fimbulvetr prefers to lead through loyalty rather than lead a bunch of soldiers who cannot think for themselves. Make of that what you will.::

She leads Zilla to a large bunker filled with bronze robots!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:25 pm

Blaze wrote:Fimbulvetr catches the arm and glares. The temperature in the room drops several degrees!

"No. Absolutely not."

"OH! It got cold here!" said Maya as she jumped a bit. The drop in temperature seemed to have awoken her a bit.

"Hmm......What I want....what I want.....you surely do look tasty too," said Maya as she stared at Fimbulvetr and smiled. She then moans a bit and said, "This is super hard to decide. Not often that I get to think for this long....A kiss from you....that be hot."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 pm

"I... um... ooookay. Thats interesting. It seems to have good armor." Dact goes to dodge out of the way so she dosent get run over!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zilla » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Zilla is bewildered by the scene that unfolds in front of her. Funny how the last note she left on was to not have an army of unthinking drones, and yet, here before her is a mass of bronze robots. Even if they are free-thinking, that's not the impression the scene gives to Zilla.

And yet, she continues to follow, feeling a little more secure in knowing at least she had her consciousness spared.

"We haven't gotten to what my role here is..." she leads.
Zilla
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"OH! It got cold here!" said Maya as she jumped a bit. The drop in temperature seemed to have awoken her a bit.

"Hmm......What I want....what I want.....you surely do look tasty too," said Maya as she stared at Fimbulvetr and smiled. She then moans a bit and said, "This is super hard to decide. Not often that I get to think for this long....A kiss from you....that be hot."

Fimbulvetr rolls her singel eye and plants a kiss on Maya's cheek

"There."

Knight Errant wrote:"I... um... ooookay. Thats interesting. It seems to have good armor." Dact goes to dodge out of the way so she dosent get run over!

Thankfully, Dact-Tan's body is agile enough to do so! Cliff and Curio move with her so she doens't slip up.

::Hey Boobie Lady, what's that button?:: Curio asks, pointing at a button above the trigger on the laser guns!

Zilla wrote:Zilla is bewildered by the scene that unfolds in front of her. Funny how the last note she left on was to not have an army of unthinking drones, and yet, here before her is a mass of bronze robots. Even if they are free-thinking, that's not the impression the scene gives to Zilla.

And yet, she continues to follow, feeling a little more secure in knowing at least she had her consciousness spared.

"We haven't gotten to what my role here is..." she leads.

"You're going to command this legion of robots. You're part of our Natural Leader initiative." the other gynoid says simply, patting Zilla on the shoulder.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:27 pm

Blaze wrote:Fimbulvetr rolls her singel eye and plants a kiss on Maya's cheek

"There."

"Oh~" moan Maya as her face smile. Soon her eyes glazed over as her eyes flutter. May then blinked and and notice that Fimbulvetr's lips were coming off her cheeks. A deep red blush was covering her face as she pulled away and then yelled.

"Oh-oh-oh...Wh-wh-what is going on? Did I do something bad? What happen?" asked Maya as she studded and looked at Fimbulvetr. "I did good right?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:19 pm

"Err... I dont know..." Admits Dact-Tan. Keeping an eye on the crab bot, she presses the button!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh~" moan Maya as her face smile. Soon her eyes glazed over as her eyes flutter. May then blinked and and notice that Fimbulvetr's lips were coming off her cheeks. A deep red blush was covering her face as she pulled away and then yelled.

"Oh-oh-oh...Wh-wh-what is going on? Did I do something bad? What happen?" asked Maya as she studded and looked at Fimbulvetr. "I did good right?"

Fimbulvetr raises an eyebrow at the sudden change, but nods.

"Yeah, you did. Anyway, your next assignment is about to begin. Head to level 77 and follow the instructions you're given."

Knight Errant wrote:"Err... I dont know..." Admits Dact-Tan. Keeping an eye on the crab bot, she presses the button!

Suddenly, the guns extend laser blades! The handles shift in Dact's hands so she can wield them more easily.

::HAH! Swords are manlier weapons, I approve!:: Cliff yells enthusiastically.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm

Blaze wrote:Fimbulvetr raises an eyebrow at the sudden change, but nods.

"Yeah, you did. Anyway, your next assignment is about to begin. Head to level 77 and follow the instructions you're given."

"Umm....Okay....I glad that I made you happy," said Maya who nodded sheepishly. She then turned around and began to walk. As she was about to walk out of the office, Maya turned around waved good bye.

"Level 77," said Maya nervously to herself as she enter the elevator.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Dact=Tan blinks... then smiles a bit. "Now this is... interesting. Right, hold on you two!" She charges at the crab bot... slicing at one of its legs!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse