Somewhere in Chibi Town

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Somewhere in Chibi Town

Postby Feng » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:57 pm

"Yes, although it isn't technically Hell per se. Unlike man's concept of eternal damnation with fire and brimstone, this place is more of a realm dedicated to its guardian's followers." :mrgreen:

"If you want a lake of fire, you might have to hop on over to my neighbor Shay although I think she said she was going for the Greek underworld look."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 pm

"Ah, so it's about making a base for yourself. THat's more like you." Blaze says with a nod
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:48 pm

"Hmmm... not quite" says Bones, snapping her fingers which immediately causes the room to brighten. "Personally I'm quite content with my regular base of operations. Don't get me wrong, being in charge of 'Chibi Hell' has its perks yet the constant screaming of damned from next door is not doing my insomnia any favors. Besides, technically I'm really just running the place for my or rather OUR master I mean," says Bones looking over at Doc. "As a Shaman of the Penguin Tribe you know a lot about the realm of the Chibi Spirits and its politics. Surely you understand the true purpose of this place, non?"

"I do," grumbles Doc glancing about "and I don't like it. You know the others aren't going to like this scheme of yours. You would destroy a peace that has existed among the guardians since before the conception of the world for what purpose? The lust for power?" -_-

"Don't be silly old friend. I'm not doing this in a mad bid for omnipotence. No no, this is just another stepping stone in my complex, complicated scheme for vengeance, the same one that I've been carrying out for at least a year."

"You're still upset that your origina-"

"No spoiliers!" interjects Bones. "Even these walls have ears you know. Besides we don't want our heroic investigator here getting entangled with such personal matters, non? Enough talk about the past. What brings you guys here? Don't tell me you took a left at Albuquerque!" ^_^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Feng wrote:
Megan's light reveals a bunch of nervous looking priests who are busy scanning the walls and ceiling, as though seeking out an invisible foe!

"Turn off that light! You'll draw their attention!" says a nearby priest.

"Oh-oh-oh," said Megan as she turned off her light. "Wh-wh-what is going on?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:59 pm

"I came here at your request remember? Stone Beak? Chibi's attempting to conquer surface world? Any of this ringing a bell?" Blaze says with a roll of the eyes.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:04 pm

@ Blaze
"Yes. Yes I did hire you for an important assignment," says Bones. "However there seems to be a slight problem with that. Take a look around you. Does this look like the Chibi District to you investigator?" ^_^

@ Megan
"The Chibiwanbanshu" says another priest in a hushed voice. "Stone Beak's mooks!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:06 pm

Feng wrote:
@ Megan
"The Chibiwanbanshu" says another priest in a hushed voice. "Stone Beak's mooks!"

"They are coming? Do-do-do they have the power to be invisible?" asked Megan as she seem to be on high alert looking around for anything.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Blaze sighs.

"Doc TOLD me to come here."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:34 pm

@ Blaze
"Oh? Is that true?"

Doc sighs.

"We were on a vision quest. I was wanting to help the girl prepare herself mentally for Stone Beak's sorcery but then got distracted by the portal to the previously non-existing Chibi underworld..." -_-

"Ah, that explain it then" says Bones reclining on her throne. "Well, if you're looking for spiritual guidance in your upcoming battle with Stone Beak you've come to the wrong place. However..."

@ Megan

"No, but they might as well. As students of the art of ninjutsu, they are masters of stealth and assassination. They are the Chibiwanbanshu, protectors of the Chibi clans and 'slayers of evil'. Or at least they were until Stone Beak corrupted its leadership."

There is a faint breeze.

"Hush!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:39 pm

Feng wrote:@ Blaze

"No, but they might as well. As students of the art of ninjutsu, they are masters of stealth and assassination. They are the Chibiwanbanshu, protectors of the Chibi clans and 'slayers of evil'. Or at least they were until Stone Beak corrupted its leadership."

There is a faint breeze.

"Hush!"

Megan nods a bit as she looks around. She tries to focus and reach deep within her chibi and Indigo senses to try to seek out where danger was coming.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:40 pm

Blaze tilts her head.

"However?..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Previous