Lune Gate

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Lune Gate

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:14 am

Well its not intended to be. If I do happen to run across Lunarians though I don't think it'll be too much of a hassle. I doubt my version of an invasion would turn out the same as the yokai sage's.

*Noticing the bunny.* I knew I would see some up here but it doesn't look like a girl in a business suit so I think we are safe, yes?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:48 am

Mischa blinks, and bats at the bunny. "Hey!" he protests, before glancing about. "So how hard is the vaccuum here? Do I need to bring my Vengeance armor for this?"
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:52 am

Not very at this point. My magic has already got it so we are in a pocket of air and such. Humans really need to do something about that not surviving in vacuum problem. It's still a bit cold though but not as cold as it should be.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Mischa hmms, and steps through the gate. "Well, I suppose some of my alternate forms could survive a hard vaccuum better, although my inflatable self would likely end up popping, and my Jello self would end up freezing..." He chuckles. "There was that me that ended up a paperweight! He'd likely be fine... would've been kind of amusing."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:22 pm

So what kind of design you think I should do with the resort? *Several mabbits appear around Raleigh and begin to position themselves.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bunny » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Just as Mischa steps thru the portal, the scratch starts to tingle and the bunny hops off his head at the batting arms movement. Hopping back over to Raleigh, the bunny twitches it's nose and starts to glow, growing in size steadily as a voice can be heard from it..."What do you mean it's safe up here and it is a school uniform, not a buisness suit." the bunny protests...
Bunny

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:38 pm

I always have a hard time telling with the tie. And I am pretty sure it is safe up here. This is probably the third or fourth time I've been here anyway. Had to destroy an artifact up here awhile ago. So, do I need to worry about a god powered sword wielder and someone who manipulates the boundaries between science and the fantastic?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bunny » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:59 pm

" only if someone breaks a statue of the Hummles in my living room below or pops into the baths when in use" the girl says as she forms into a bunnygirl with a smart looking blazer and a yellow and red diagonally striped tie
Bunny

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 pm

Bunny wrote:Just as Mischa steps thru the portal, the scratch starts to tingle and the bunny hops off his head at the batting arms movement. Hopping back over to Raleigh, the bunny twitches it's nose and starts to glow, growing in size steadily as a voice can be heard from it..."What do you mean it's safe up here and it is a school uniform, not a buisness suit." the bunny protests...

Mischa hmphs at the tingling, and waits to see what may result. Hopefully it's something bunnygirl-ish, at least. "Now I want to read Silent Sinner in Blue..." he admits.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:37 pm

Ehh, its an alright read. I still think Remilia was only using the situation to scout though. Why ever would a break a statue? Well unless it looked at me funny or was dropped on me. *The mabbits start building something in the style of a ski lodge.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Bunny » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:57 pm

The feeling of change speeds thru Mischa as he gets shorter and his ears start to move up his head...
Bunny

Postby Raleigh » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:09 am

Well on the bright side at least I don't have to worry about those crystal obsessed half arsed magicians being up here if Lunarians are a concern. So you turning her into a moon rabbit too eh?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:49 am

Mischa hmphs. "It's a cute look, although I suppose I've always been more fond of the busty bunnygirl look." He checks to see if his clothing is changing at all. "Anyways... so what are you planning for the earthviewing? It seems like it'd be kind of interesting to go for something like the traditional cherry blossom viewing..."
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Bunny » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:01 pm

Yeah, though it was kind of an accident. If he would have stayed outside of the portal, he would have only had the scratch to let heal, but something about your portal magic zapped him and my thoughts of being lonely seem to have been interlaced and started the change...

As Mischa's ears climb to the top of his head, both they and his hair lengthen, turning into a blond shade. His clothing does seem to be changing into a suited jacket, Blouse and skirt affair...
Bunny

Postby Raleigh » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Food, sake, the usual really. I suppose other drinks for those who prefer different kinds of alcohol or no alcohol at all. Yuugi might want to come over to join us at least. I'll set out some blankets for people and all that.

So, got a name little bunny?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse