Pt. 4: A New Hope?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 4: A New Hope?

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 14, 2011 9:59 pm

"Grr....If you were going to change him to a girl then you might as well have let me done it!" said Francesca as she seem to be growling under her breath.

"Sigh....Umm....Not sure if I agree with you Francesca," said Mike with a sigh.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Sun May 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm....Aren't you a boring person," said Francesca with a sigh. She then looked at Sam with a smile, "Sammy? How could it be possible you are related to such a boring person?"

"Kind of like how you are related to me," said Mike.

"Meh..." said Francesca with a frown.

KonokoHasano wrote:The slime covers Mark, and he can feel himself tingling as his form shifts and changes with the slime. His gender, too, seems to change. Eventually, he'll find himself looking like so.

"There we go, nobody will recognize you."

Sam just giggles a little and shrugs as she watches on. However, Mark sighed a little in relief...at least at first, before finding himself now a girl! "Ack! Why'd you have to turn me female?!" She yells to Konoko.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Grr....If you were going to change him to a girl then you might as well have let me done it!" said Francesca as she seem to be growling under her breath.

"Sigh....Umm....Not sure if I agree with you Francesca," said Mike with a sigh.

Mark grumbles a little as she hears this. "At least I got my mind intact..."
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 15, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hey! I would have kept your mind in tact as well. Acting as if I never do such a thing," mumbles Francesca as she shook her head.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun May 15, 2011 9:46 pm

"Oh hush, Mark, it's not like being female is much of a problem for you or anything." Konoko said, waving a hand. "Besides, it was the first thing that came to mind quickly."

Looks over at Francesca. "Because it didn't matter who did it?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon May 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hey! I would have kept your mind in tact as well. Acting as if I never do such a thing," mumbles Francesca as she shook her head.

"You don't have a track record saying so..." Mark mutters.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Oh hush, Mark, it's not like being female is much of a problem for you or anything." Konoko said, waving a hand. "Besides, it was the first thing that came to mind quickly."

Mark grumbles a little bit at Konoko, before sighing. "Alright...alright...well..." She says, looking over herself, before pausing. "Should I still get my cloak, or, um...maybe let me know what all this form can do?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon May 16, 2011 8:31 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:

"Good point...Still I wanted to make him into a nun," said Francesca with a sigh.

"Hmm...." said Mike with a thinking look on his face. "Give me a copy of that a bit later would you Francesca?"

Marky wrote:
"You don't have a track record saying so..." Mark mutters.

"My track record also says that I have some awesome kickbutt transformations too," smiled Francesca as she looked at Mark with a cat-like smile. She then looks at Sam and added, "Right Sammy?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon May 16, 2011 10:43 pm

"... um, well, the form doesn't really add anything new other than turning you female." Konoko said, laughing a little.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:35 pm

((I AM GONNA FINISH THIS!! GRAH!!!! *pumps fist*

Maiden Miki wrote:"Good point...Still I wanted to make him into a nun," said Francesca with a sigh.

"Hmm...." said Mike with a thinking look on his face. "Give me a copy of that a bit later would you Francesca?"

"My track record also says that I have some awesome kickbutt transformations too," smiled Francesca as she looked at Mark with a cat-like smile. She then looks at Sam and added, "Right Sammy?"

Mark blinkblinks a little, staring at Francesca. "A nun? Really?" She says, before sighing at Francesca. Giggling, Sam nodnods. "Yep. You sure do, mom."

KonokoHasano wrote:"... um, well, the form doesn't really add anything new other than turning you female." Konoko said, laughing a little.

Mark glares back at Konoko. "Well, does it at least help drop me off their sensing radars and make me feel as if I'm someone else?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Marky wrote:((I AM GONNA FINISH THIS!! GRAH!!!! *pumps fist*

Mark blinkblinks a little, staring at Francesca. "A nun? Really?" She says, before sighing at Francesca. Giggling, Sam nodnods. "Yep. You sure do, mom."

Mark glares back at Konoko. "Well, does it at least help drop me off their sensing radars and make me feel as if I'm someone else?"

(YES! FINISH IT! *punches Mark* Opps...heeheehee)

"Yes. Really....You got a problem with that kiddy girl?" said Francesca as she raise an eyebrow at Female Mark. She then smiles and pets Sam on the head. "Yep. I do my little Sammy."

Francesca then pulled out a container and threw it a Mike. The man at once tried to catch it but then used his aura to make it not hit the ground. "Thanks. I may need this."

Mike then looked at Mark, "Maybe that spell tag does what you hope you want."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:33 am

"Duh, it'd be silly if I half-assed it like that, you know?" Konoko asked.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:38 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:(YES! FINISH IT! *punches Mark* Opps...heeheehee)

"Yes. Really....You got a problem with that kiddy girl?" said Francesca as she raise an eyebrow at Female Mark. She then smiles and pets Sam on the head. "Yep. I do my little Sammy."

Francesca then pulled out a container and threw it a Mike. The man at once tried to catch it but then used his aura to make it not hit the ground. "Thanks. I may need this."

Mike then looked at Mark, "Maybe that spell tag does what you hope you want."

(*is punched...and KOed! No update for you! :evil: Oh...wait, there's this one that was already typed up! How convenient!)

Mark glares at Francesca. "Just shut it and let's get going and get this done..." She says, grumbling. Sam smiles a little at petting, letting out a small purr. Mark, meanwhile, blinks at Mike, before slowly nodding. "Yeah, hopefully."

KonokoHasano wrote:"Duh, it'd be silly if I half-assed it like that, you know?" Konoko asked.

Sighing a little in relief, Mark slowly starts to head to the nearest exit. "Good...now, let's get going." She says, before pausing. "Wait...Ashley, could you help lead the way there, if you don't mind?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:07 pm

Marky wrote:Sighing a little in relief, Mark slowly starts to head to the nearest exit. "Good...now, let's get going." She says, before pausing. "Wait...Ashley, could you help lead the way there, if you don't mind?"

"Huh? Sure." Ashley said, getting up and stretching. "Some fun and excitement will be nice to have."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Marky wrote:(*is punched...and KOed! No update for you! :evil: Oh...wait, there's this one that was already typed up! How convenient!)

Mark glares at Francesca. "Just shut it and let's get going and get this done..." She says, grumbling. Sam smiles a little at petting, letting out a small purr. Mark, meanwhile, blinks at Mike, before slowly nodding. "Yeah, hopefully."

"Whatever Kiddy Girl," said Francesca as she puts on a pair of gloves. She smiled at Sam.

"Alright..." said Mike before looking at Sam and said, "Still before we leave, what are we going to do with Sam? Leave her here or bring us?"

"What are you trying to suggest?" asked Francesca as she looked at Mike.

"That she may be a liability," said Mike in a whisper.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:57 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Huh? Sure." Ashley said, getting up and stretching. "Some fun and excitement will be nice to have."

Mark nods, smiling a bit. "And we could use all the help we could get, honestly..."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Whatever Kiddy Girl," said Francesca as she puts on a pair of gloves. She smiled at Sam.

"Alright..." said Mike before looking at Sam and said, "Still before we leave, what are we going to do with Sam? Leave her here or bring us?"

"What are you trying to suggest?" asked Francesca as she looked at Mike.

"That she may be a liability," said Mike in a whisper.

Rolling her eyes in response to Francesca, Mark just turns away from her.

Sam pauses as she listens to Mike, before frowning. "I-um...I think I'll just stay here, nya...and I won't be one if I stay here, too!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Marky wrote:Rolling her eyes in response to Francesca, Mark just turns away from her.

Sam pauses as she listens to Mike, before frowning. "I-um...I think I'll just stay here, nya...and I won't be one if I stay here, too!"

"She won't. She is-" said Francesca as Mike raised his hand to quiet her.

"Sorry Sam. It just that we don't want to take any chances," said Mike before looking to Konoko. "Is it okay if Sam stays here? Will she be safe here?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse