Pt. 4: A New Hope?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 4: A New Hope?

Postby Marky » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hey. We don't do teleportation too well," said Mike sensing the feeling from Mark.

"Hey! You are, It just not my prefer method of travel is all," said Francesca as she frowned.

Mark just nods a little to the two. "Alright, alright. I got ya."

That's about all the stuff she has time to say before...

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yeah, well sometimes you can't have your way, now can you, cat lady?" Ashley asked as everyone would feel a bit of a tingle and spin. Almost as quickly as it happened, though, the paper flew away revealing them to be at their destination.

Mark blinkblinks and pauses, glancing around. The group would find themselves out in a forest, just off of a path going through it. Through the brush and trees, off to the north, the group might notice what seems to be a cave entrance that has been almost squared out...their destination?

Maiden Miki wrote:"We-" said Francesca as she was cut off as they were feeling as if they were spinning.

Once arriving Mike could be seen laying on his back with his legs twitching and his hair messed up. "Make the spinning stop...did anybody get the number of that plane?"

Francesca on the other hand was on all fours frozen stiff and had swirls in her eyes as if she was a scared cat.

Mark just blinkblinks and giggles a little, shaking her head at Mike and Francesca. "Oh boy..." Once Francesca and Mike get up, they would find themselves in a forest, just a little off of a path through it. To the north of the group, they might notice through the brush and trees where a squared-out cave entrance is...their destination?
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:00 am

Ashley just stared. "... what's with them?"

"They're weak to teleporting." Konoko said, rolling her eyes. "Kinda funny to see Francesca like that, though." She looks around. "So this is the place?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:45 am

Marky wrote:
Mark just blinkblinks and giggles a little, shaking her head at Mike and Francesca. "Oh boy..." Once Francesca and Mike get up, they would find themselves in a forest, just a little off of a path through it. To the north of the group, they might notice through the brush and trees where a squared-out cave entrance is...their destination?

Eventually Mike and Francesca gets up. Mike fixes his hair as he looked at the cave entrance. Francesca gave it a look and said, "So this is the place?"

"Hmm...seems like something wrong here," said Mike as he taps his finger to his chin. "Could it be a trap?"

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley just stared. "... what's with them?"

"They're weak to teleporting." Konoko said, rolling her eyes. "Kinda funny to see Francesca like that, though." She looks around. "So this is the place?"

"What? I am not weak to teleporting," said Francesca as she scold at Konoko. "Just don't like it is all. Its unnatural!"

"Looks like it....not what I was thinking it would be," said Mike as he was mostly recovered from the small bout of teleporting sickness.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 am

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley just stared. "... what's with them?"

Mark, very slowly, makes her way over toward the cave entrance. "Perhaps. It looks to be the only thing around here..." She says...and as one looks around, one would find Mark being quite right. Other than trees, this was pretty much the only thing out-of-place around here.

Maiden Miki wrote:Eventually Mike and Francesca gets up. Mike fixes his hair as he looked at the cave entrance. Francesca gave it a look and said, "So this is the place?"

"Hmm...seems like something wrong here," said Mike as he taps his finger to his chin. "Could it be a trap?"

Glancing back to Francesca and Mike, Mark frowns a little. "Well, I pretty much figured that this would be a trap for me. She wants me...and, well, needs me, actually, to release Mark so she can turn him. We're here to prevent her from getting to me, and to get him, and get the hell out of here...while maybe causing some chaos while we do it. Everyone ready?" She says, a small grin on her face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:20 pm

"Ready to go," said Mike as he pounds his fists together. "Just lead the way."

"Meh....I want her hand on my wall," said Francesca as she had her hands to her side.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:13 pm

"Ready and willing." Ashley answered.

"Let's kick some butt~"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Ready to go," said Mike as he pounds his fists together. "Just lead the way."

"Meh....I want her hand on my wall," said Francesca as she had her hands to her side.

Mark nods to Mike, before raising an eyebrow at Francesca. "Hand? You mean head? I'd like her head on a silver platter, honestly, for all the hell I've gone through, alone..." She says, stopping just a few feet short of the entrance.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Ready and willing." Ashley answered.

"Let's kick some butt~"

Looking back to Ashley and Konoko, Mark giggles a little and smiles. "Good to hear. Let's get going, then." She says, slowly heading on inside.

As the group heads on inside, they would notice the squared opening of the cave soon melt away to metal. And as soon as Mark takes one step as the floor turns from rock to metal, the hallway suddenly lights up. Instantly, she freezes up, looking around frantically. But, as far as the group can tell, the only thing that happened was the lights turning on...on this very, very long corridor. "Seems they rigged this part with motion-sensor lights...or so..."

Meanwhlie, unbeknownst to the group, down deeper into the complex, alarms were going off in the Security room and adjacent rooms. Rushing in there, Mary takes a look at the screens, all of which are focusing on the group that just entered the complex. Raising an eyebrow, Mary scoffs. "So, it seems that he didn't have the guts to show, and sent some others, instead, hm? But...hm...two of these are unfamiliar. Search the database to see if we have anything on those two." She says, pointing at both Mark and Ashley. "Right away." The clone sitting at a mass of equipment below the viewing screens, typing away and going to work. "And will someone shut off that damn alarm?! I don't want them to know that we know they're here, yet!" Mary yells, the clone in front of her quickly shutting the alarm off. "Thank you..." She says, stepping away and out of the room, a thoughtful look on her face.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:09 pm

Ashley hums a bit as he lets a few small pieces of paper fly along the corridors, searching out the area for any good paths.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm

"No. I want her hand," said Francesca with a smile. "You can have the head."

"Hmm..." said Mike as he place a hand on the ground. Soon a light wave of aura shot out as he was sensing out how far there was any people. "Aura Sonar."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:09 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley hums a bit as he lets a few small pieces of paper fly along the corridors, searching out the area for any good paths.

As Ashley sends the few small pieces of paper along the corridor, they would find that there doesn't seem to be a turn off of this very long corridor, till a good 50 feet from where the group is currently at. And slowly, at the end of the corridor, an orange light begins to glow.

Maiden Miki wrote:"No. I want her hand," said Francesca with a smile. "You can have the head."

"Hmm..." said Mike as he place a hand on the ground. Soon a light wave of aura shot out as he was sensing out how far there was any people. "Aura Sonar."

Mark blinks and raises an eyebrow. "Alright then..." She says, before shaking her head. Looking over at Mike, Mark has a curious look on her face as she watches for a moment. Mike, as he senses, he wouldn't find any person till quite a ways in, even past the bend in the corridor. However, he might notice something...building up energy at the end of the corridor, where the orange light is coming from.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Marky wrote:
Mark blinks and raises an eyebrow. "Alright then..." She says, before shaking her head. Looking over at Mike, Mark has a curious look on her face as she watches for a moment. Mike, as he senses, he wouldn't find any person till quite a ways in, even past the bend in the corridor. However, he might notice something...building up energy at the end of the corridor, where the orange light is coming from.

"Got anything?" asked Francesca noticing what Mike was doing.

Mike got up and nodded.

"Yeah. Seems like we got to do a lot of walking until we meet anybody," said Mike as he looked down the corridor. "Still something feels wrong. Some sort of energy build up is happening."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:45 am

"My paper encountered a glowing orange light." Ashley stated, attempting to determine just what it could be.

Konoko, on the other hand, just walked on ahead. "Being this careful only stalls us even more. I'll betcha they've already realized we're here."

"..." Ashley just stared. "Being careful is still smart..."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"Got anything?" asked Francesca noticing what Mike was doing.

Mike got up and nodded.

"Yeah. Seems like we got to do a lot of walking until we meet anybody," said Mike as he looked down the corridor. "Still something feels wrong. Some sort of energy build up is happening."

Mark pauses for a moment. "Energy buildup? That's...not good." She says, frowning, looking over to the ever-growing light, continuing to stay an orange color...and is that a humming sound?

KonokoHasano wrote:"My paper encountered a glowing orange light." Ashley stated, attempting to determine just what it could be.

Konoko, on the other hand, just walked on ahead. "Being this careful only stalls us even more. I'll betcha they've already realized we're here."

"..." Ashley just stared. "Being careful is still smart..."

"I think I can see the light from here..." Mark says, and, sure enough, the group could see the ever-growing light at the end of the corridor! Hearing the humming sound, though, Mark quickly begins to get worried. "Konoko, wait! Something's wrong!" She says, getting a bad feeling.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:05 pm

"It could be a build up of Orange Energy. That is just my guess," said Francesca as she notice the orange light.

"Yeah....It could be a trap to turn us into her minions," said Mike as he looked at the catgirl. The short woman looked at Mike as she looked towards the light.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:48 am

"Where's the light coming from? I mean, is it just coming from the floors, walls, and ceiling?" Konoko asked as she stared towards the light. "Because perhaps I could use Jale to fight back the color?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse