Pt. 4: A New Hope?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Pt. 4: A New Hope?

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:05 am

Marky wrote:Mark nods, smiling a bit. "And we could use all the help we could get, honestly..."

"Glad I could be of help, really." He said, scratching the back of his head.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Sorry Sam. It just that we don't want to take any chances," said Mike before looking to Konoko. "Is it okay if Sam stays here? Will she be safe here?"

Konoko gives Francesca a thumbs up. "It'll be perfectly safe. My family can help protect her."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 am

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko gives Francesca a thumbs up. "It'll be perfectly safe. My family can help protect her."

"Thanks Konoko. I know I can count on you," said Mike with a smile.

"They better or it your head....." said Francesca in a worryish tone. She then pets Sam and said, "Behave and I promise to come back safely okay?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Marky » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:"She won't. She is-" said Francesca as Mike raised his hand to quiet her.

"Sorry Sam. It just that we don't want to take any chances," said Mike before looking to Konoko. "Is it okay if Sam stays here? Will she be safe here?"

Sam blinks and grumbles a little as she was seemingly ignored, not really wanting go back to that crazy lab...with the crazy Mary, that quite honestly scared the hell out of her. Thinking back to not too long ago, she shudders a little.

KonokoHasano wrote:"Glad I could be of help, really." He said, scratching the back of his head.

Konoko gives Francesca a thumbs up. "It'll be perfectly safe. My family can help protect her."

Mark nods and smiles a bit as she looks at Ashley, before glancing over to Konoko. "And plus, the clone will more than likely stay here, too, right?" She says, looking over to the clone that they had captured and cured. He hadn't been paying attention. Blinking, he stares at Mark. "Um, right...right."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Thanks Konoko. I know I can count on you," said Mike with a smile.

"They better or it your head....." said Francesca in a worryish tone. She then pets Sam and said, "Behave and I promise to come back safely okay?"

Sam nodnods a little, purring at the petting. "O-okay, mommy." She says, looking up at Francesca, catching the worryish tone in her voice.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:45 pm

"Alright, let's gooooooo!" Konoko said, pointing.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 pm

"Alright. Later," said Francesca as she stands on top of the couch and kissed Sam's forehead. She then jumps down and follows Konoko.

"Stay strong kiddo," said Mike as he looked at Sam and follow Konoko.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:14 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Alright, let's gooooooo!" Konoko said, pointing.

Mark blinks a little at Konoko, before letting out a giggle, and then blushing at the sound of her giggle. "R-right. Ashley, please lead the way."

Maiden Miki wrote:"Alright. Later," said Francesca as she stands on top of the couch and kissed Sam's forehead. She then jumps down and follows Konoko.

"Stay strong kiddo," said Mike as he looked at Sam and follow Konoko.

Sam smiles a little at the kiss, before slowly waving to Francesca and Mike as they followed after Konoko. A worried look appeared on her face, though, as the two turned their back.

Meanwhile, in the underground lab, Mary sits on an orange throne, set off from much of the rest of the place. Sitting there, one hand holding up her head, where a frown is firmly placed on her face, while the other hand taps on armrest on the other side. Suddenly, a clone wanders in.

"Status report." She says, in almost a growling tone. The clone freezes for a moment, before slowly stepping forward. "We have made no progress in finding a way to get inside of the Hasano mansion without risking a number of casualties." Growling, Mary slams her fist done on the throne in anger. "This is unacceptable!!! Suddenly, Mary darts up to her feet, and taking her billhook, she kills the clone. Stepping out from the throne room she had fixed up for herself and into the corridor, Mary glances around, before yelling out. "Someone find a way into that damn mansion, and find it, now!!!!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:27 pm

"Hey, come on you two, nothing to worry about." Usagi said, scratching the back of her head.

"So where is this place anyway?" Konoko asked.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 pm

"Yeah....Also are we still going to teleport or something into it?" asked Mike who was a bit worried but calm mostly.

"Yeah..." said Francesca as she looked around.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:48 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hey, come on you two, nothing to worry about." Usagi said, scratching the back of her head.

"So where is this place anyway?" Konoko asked.

Mark pauses, glancing over to Ashley and Sam. "Well, Sam is really the only one who knows where it is, but Ashley, you found her right near there, right?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Yeah....Also are we still going to teleport or something into it?" asked Mike who was a bit worried but calm mostly.

"Yeah..." said Francesca as she looked around.

"Well, I figure we're gonna teleport near it. I doubt we're gonna be able to teleport inside the place..." Mark says, frowning a little.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:00 pm

"OH....Well if you are then give me a heads up," said Mike as he took a deep breath.

"Same." said Francesca as she nods.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Ashley taps his chin. "Well, that's true. I guess I could get us there, eh?" He gives a nod as paper begins to swirl around everybody like a mini tornado, blocking out vision from outside of it.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:27 pm

((I so need to stop taking so many huge breaks from here and finally get this darn thread a moving again. >.>))

Maiden Miki wrote:"OH....Well if you are then give me a heads up," said Mike as he took a deep breath.

"Same." said Francesca as she nods.

Mark just rolls her eyes at Mike and Francesca, before looking back to Ashley.

KonokoHasano wrote:Ashley taps his chin. "Well, that's true. I guess I could get us there, eh?" He gives a nod as paper begins to swirl around everybody like a mini tornado, blocking out vision from outside of it.

Mark pauses, blinking a little at this. "Whoa..." She says, watching as she looks back toward Sam...or where she was, not being able to see her through it.

Sam, likewise, watched on, a bit of a worried look on her face, though, hoping for the best.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 pm

Marky wrote:
Mark just rolls her eyes at Mike and Francesca, before looking back to Ashley.

"Hey. We don't do teleportation too well," said Mike sensing the feeling from Mark.

"Hey! You are, It just not my prefer method of travel is all," said Francesca as she frowned.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:58 pm

"Yeah, well sometimes you can't have your way, now can you, cat lady?" Ashley asked as everyone would feel a bit of a tingle and spin. Almost as quickly as it happened, though, the paper flew away revealing them to be at their destination.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:05 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Yeah, well sometimes you can't have your way, now can you, cat lady?" Ashley asked as everyone would feel a bit of a tingle and spin. Almost as quickly as it happened, though, the paper flew away revealing them to be at their destination.

"We-" said Francesca as she was cut off as they were feeling as if they were spinning.

Once arriving Mike could be seen laying on his back with his legs twitching and his hair messed up. "Make the spinning stop...did anybody get the number of that plane?"

Francesca on the other hand was on all fours frozen stiff and had swirls in her eyes as if she was a scared cat.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse