Pt. 4: A New Hope?

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Pt. 4: A New Hope?

Postby Marky » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:22 am

((Edit: As of pages 8-9, this thread has transitioned from the third part to the fourth part. Just letting you all know as the important stuff is really on those pages. Also, just about anyone can join/jump in if you want to.))

((Well, once I start this, this will really make it seem foreboding, and have some serious foreshadowing just from the title alone, eh?))

((And, yes, I'm starting this one up without the other being finished. Let's just say this one happens after the last one ends, alright?))

As Sam continues sobbing, wandering down the street, a group of NPC-like punks watch her and begin to laugh. "Aw, look, what a big baby," one punk says. A second punk quickly chimes in. "You mean crybaby, right?" Suddenly, the third, and final member of the group chimes in. "Poor widdle baby musta had her teddy stowen. Daww...hehehaha!"

With this, Sam suddenly snaps and glares at the three, raising her camera up as spiteful look forms on her face. "Grr...I'll show you!!" She yells, before suddenly taking a picture, and with a flash she sucks in the first punk into the camera. The other two look a bit stunned, before starting to dart away. Sam takes a couple more pictures, capturing all three. A few moments later, the three are released, all as 6 month old babies who begin to cry as they lay there on the ground.

Looking at the three after a bit, however, causes Sam to get even more sad, not really wanting to do that, but having done that out of anger. With this, Sam continues to wander off, not sobbing, but sniffling quite a bit, downcast, as she kicks a few pebbles on the sidewalk here and there.

Meanwhile, a cloaked figure watches from the shadows, an evil grin on the figure's face, unnoticeable with the cloak.

Elsewhere, a different cloaked figure begins to wander up to the Hasano mansion...correction, more like stumble its way towards the front door, huffing and puffing, gasping for air all the while.
Last edited by Marky on Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Pt. 3: Revenge of the Orange

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:31 am

Francesca following while on all fours. She pauses a moment as she sees the babies on the ground and then looked around. She gets up and pulls out a device and hums for a moment. She shakes her head and said, "Drats...I hate picking up after others. Just too much damn work. Though I guess I would have done the same. Meh...."

Francesca shakes her head as she just drops a ball next to the kids and sighs. "Meh....I let them figure out what they want to do with their lives. Now where is my kid?"

Francesca then tilts her ears a bit listening for anything that sounded like Sam and then began to chase after here. "Honey....Where are you Sam honey?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:46 am

Meanwhile, a cloaked figure watches from the shadows, an evil grin on the figure's face, unnoticeable with the cloak.

A cat leaps onto the cloaked figures head and curls up, giving a catty yawn.

Marky wrote:Elsewhere, a different cloaked figure begins to wander up to the Hasano mansion...correction, more like stumble its way towards the front door, huffing and puffing, gasping for air all the while.

A girl of around 21 or so notices the cloaked figure and walks up to him. She had long white-ish pink hair and blue eyes, and upon each of her cheeks was some freckles. Her outfit consisted of a light sweater and a skirt, as well as thigh-high stockings and boots. "Um... excuse me," she began in a soft voice, "But are you alright?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:45 am

A cat leaps onto the cloaked figures head and curls up, giving a catty yawn.

*would say that he normally works that side of the street, but is off chasing mice a universe away*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:22 am

[... sorry >.<]
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 am

Maiden Miki wrote:Francesca following while on all fours. She pauses a moment as she sees the babies on the ground and then looked around. She gets up and pulls out a device and hums for a moment. She shakes her head and said, "Drats...I hate picking up after others. Just too much damn work. Though I guess I would have done the same. Meh...."

Francesca shakes her head as she just drops a ball next to the kids and sighs. "Meh....I let them figure out what they want to do with their lives. Now where is my kid?"

Francesca then tilts her ears a bit listening for anything that sounded like Sam and then began to chase after here. "Honey....Where are you Sam honey?"

Sam continues to kick some pebbles as she walks down the sidewalk, before she catches the sound of Francesca's voice. Pausing for a moment, Sam starts sobbing again and darts off and down into an alleyway, before sitting down and sobbing.

KonokoHasano wrote:A cat leaps onto the cloaked figures head and curls up, giving a catty yawn.

A girl of around 21 or so notices the cloaked figure and walks up to him. She had long white-ish pink hair and blue eyes, and upon each of her cheeks was some freckles. Her outfit consisted of a light sweater and a skirt, as well as thigh-high stockings and boots. "Um... excuse me," she began in a soft voice, "But are you alright?"

As the cat leaps up onto the cloaked figure's head, the cloaked figure lets out a bit of a mumble before grabbing the cat by the scruff of its neck and tossing it away, before suddenly teleporting away.

Meanwhile, outside of the Hasano mansion, the other cloaked figure huffs and puffs a bit as it stumbles toward the girl. "No...no...I'm not! Gotta...get inside! Now!"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:33 am

Marky wrote:As the cat leaps up onto the cloaked figure's head, the cloaked figure lets out a bit of a mumble before grabbing the cat by the scruff of its neck and tossing it away, before suddenly teleporting away.

Meanwhile, outside of the Hasano mansion, the other cloaked figure huffs and puffs a bit as it stumbles toward the girl. "No...no...I'm not! Gotta...get inside! Now!"

The cat finds itself seeing stars as it hits a wall. "Nyaaa..." @_@

"Um... alright." The girl said, TOTALLY trusting a random cloaked figure as she led the person on inside of the mansion and into the living room, helping him sit down onto the couch, where a few inhabitants of the mansion were currently.

"You don't look very well." A woman with what seemed to be graying purple hair tied in a bun said as she observed the figure.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Marky » Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:49 am

KonokoHasano wrote:The cat finds itself seeing stars as it hits a wall. "Nyaaa..." @_@

"Um... alright." The girl said, TOTALLY trusting a random cloaked figure as she led the person on inside of the mansion and into the living room, helping him sit down onto the couch, where a few inhabitants of the mansion were currently.

"You don't look very well." A woman with what seemed to be graying purple hair tied in a bun said as she observed the figure.

The cloaked figure leaves the poor kitty alone.

Meanwhile, back at the Hasano mansion, the cloaked figure leans over a bit, breathing heavily, still. "You wouldn't...if you...were being...chased around...for months...especially...lately..."

And outside of the Hasano mansion, a Mary clone suddenly appears, looking around. "Damnit...where'd he go?"
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:01 pm

"You're right," the woman answered with a nod. "I didn't mean to add insult to injury. Please, make yourself comfortable." She smiled. "I'm Sachiko Hasano."

The Mary clone would see a young girl meditating at the small Shrine in the corner of the large yard, sitting peacefully in a rock garden. Beyond that, nothing much of interest except some kids lounging about near the fountain or koi pond.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby AmbushCat » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:32 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:[... sorry >.<]

((OOC: No worries, no worries. Just saw the cat and felt obligated to say it. 8) ))
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Marky wrote:
Sam continues to kick some pebbles as she walks down the sidewalk, before she catches the sound of Francesca's voice. Pausing for a moment, Sam starts sobbing again and darts off and down into an alleyway, before sitting down and sobbing.

Francesca's ears catch the sounds of sobbing as she runs in that direction. She keeps running and looks around to see if she can find the source of the sobbing. Eventually her ears pick up the sounds coming from an alleyway and looks into it. She taps the sides of the alleyway as if knocking on it.

"Hey....Are you in here Sam?" asked Francesca as she slowly walks into it making sure not to step into anything."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Shay walks around with a sigh, still female and drinking milk. "Damn it... I was hopeing to not do this." Something happens on some part of her body that is not yet decided and this is totally not a time parodox and she shifts back to normal Shay.

Shay sighs. "...At least I'm out now." He looks around and sees Francesca. "Well... might as well get this over with." He walks up to her. "...hey, Francesca. Ah... I guess 'I'm sorry' is the appropiate phase her, so I'm sorry."
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Marky » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:43 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"You're right," the woman answered with a nod. "I didn't mean to add insult to injury. Please, make yourself comfortable." She smiled. "I'm Sachiko Hasano."

The Mary clone would see a young girl meditating at the small Shrine in the corner of the large yard, sitting peacefully in a rock garden. Beyond that, nothing much of interest except some kids lounging about near the fountain or koi pond.

"Nice to meet...you, Sachiko..." The cloaked figure says, holding out its hand for a moment, before pausing and looking around a little, starting to be a bit more composed, not breathing as heavily. "By the way...can anyone outside...sense people on the inside?"

Seeing this, the clone growls and begins to mutter to herself as she lands away from the young girl and the other kids, looking through some nearby bushes and such for someone.

Maiden Miki wrote:Francesca's ears catch the sounds of sobbing as she runs in that direction. She keeps running and looks around to see if she can find the source of the sobbing. Eventually her ears pick up the sounds coming from an alleyway and looks into it. She taps the sides of the alleyway as if knocking on it.

"Hey....Are you in here Sam?" asked Francesca as she slowly walks into it making sure not to step into anything."

Hearing Francesca, Sam stops sobbing for the moment, and goes quiet. If Francesca would look around just a bit more, she would probably notice Sam in a fetal position, head buried into her knees.

Shy Shay wrote:Shay walks around with a sigh, still female and drinking milk. "Damn it... I was hopeing to not do this." Something happens on some part of her body that is not yet decided and this is totally not a time parodox and she shifts back to normal Shay.

Shay sighs. "...At least I'm out now." He looks around and sees Francesca. "Well... might as well get this over with." He walks up to her. "...hey, Francesca. Ah... I guess 'I'm sorry' is the appropiate phase her, so I'm sorry."

Suddenly a wind picks up before Francesca can answer, a very harsh wind that is strong enough to blow Francesca off of the ground and right at Shay! As the wind begins to die down, a scream is heard from the alley, and if both Francesca and Shay look, they will see a cloaked figure having grabbed Sam and covered up her mouth, with the figure's other arm draped around Sam right below her chest.

"Aw, did I ruin the moment there? Whoops, my bad." The cloaked figure says in a voice dripping with sarcasm.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Warriorbot » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 pm

There is a small flash behind the cloaked figure holding Sam, and a boxy robot with a massive broadsword for a right hand appears behind it...and immediately places the tip of said sword against the back of the cloak. It speaks in a voice like a deep-throated Microsoft Sam (ironic? Who knows). "UNKNOWN ASSAILANT: IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU YOU WILL PUT THE GIRL DOWN."
Warriorbot

Postby Shy Shay » Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Shay's eyes widen as he goes to catch Francesca. He stares at the cloaked figure. "...explain." His voice is calm, strangely enough. He ignores the robot for now.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to the Muffinverse