Make a TF Foundation

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Make a TF Foundation

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Okay, here's the deal: we all have needs. The problem is that we can't fulfill them on demand, and we get frustrated with finding what we need at random. Then, too, there's the quality of the transformation that is lacking, usually because of the nature of the environment. And if it isn't that, then others aren't cooperating with you so you can enjoy your transformation, because they're there for themselves, too.

So, while you may not get what you want most of the time, you should be able to get what you want some of the time. The Make a TF Foundation is here to do just that. You post what you want, in this topic, and someone will sponsor it. The sponsor creates a topic for the sole purpose of making your transformation (and the circumstances surrounding it) a reality, and gets others to join in and help with the experience, if needed. Or, it could work the other way around, where you want to transform others and the sponsor helps to get volunteers who are willing to give you the experience that you're looking for. For such topics, no one should enter it unless they intend to help out.

If you desire to sponsor someone's TF, be sure to get in touch with them, so they can anticipate it. After all, it'd be a shame to start a topic for them and they aren't around to enjoy it. Also, only sponsor someone's TF when you are willing and able to do it to the best of your ability, because it's meant to be a special treat rather than a quick fix. Be sure to mention, in the topic, that it's sponsored by the Make a TF Foundation, and to what capacity someone could help if they are interested. Once your TF is fulfilled, be sure to edit your post in some way that indicates to potential sponsors, in the future, that your TF has already been fulfilled.

That should just about do it. Don't be too shy or ashamed to make a request.
Last edited by Mitera Nikkou on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Re: Make a TF Foundation

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:54 pm

Hmm... well, it does seem like an interesting idea. It'll help when someone has a TF idea they'd like to try out and would like volunteers, or vice versa.

It might also be something that'd allow an easier time to RP the TF through a thread... possibly.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 am

Two things I'm worried about:

1. The Muffin Room becoming clogged with threads. More so that is.

2. People abusing it to get their TFix.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 am

Blaze wrote:1. The Muffin Room becoming clogged with threads. More so that is.

It's unlikely to happen. The amount of effort required of the sponsor, and (if required) in finding people in the mood to help, would discourage the proliferation of such topics. Though I wouldn't mind if that were the case, since that'd mean that people are getting to enjoy what they want while at the same time displaying the good side of what people in a community can do for each other. Besides, who cares if a pruning comes sooner than later? You get a warning and have a chance to bump or save any topics of interest beforehand. In the end, it's supposed to be a special treat, and should be treated as such.

2. People abusing it to get their TFix.

This isn't likely to happen, either, since they're at the mercy of whoever's in the mood and/or has the time to commit to their TF. And it's a simple matter to check and see if anyone else should get a TF, if they've already had one or more than someone else. Basically, no one can demand a TF; it's all volunteer work.

To address these potentialities, I've added a new sentence to the opening post, which I've underlined.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 am

Both fair counter-arguments.

Maybe we could trial it for a while.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 am

There is no "maybe." :P Besides, even if it doesn't work out, I know that at least I'll still be around to do this sort of thing. But then you poor people would be stuck with such a low-grade transformer. What a shame!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Blaze » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:07 am

Nikkou, you know my opinion of your TFs.

I'm sure we'll make do he that happens.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 am

I knew your opinion well, all night long. It gave me brain crabs! >:O

Anyway, you know my opinion about my opinion, regardless of your opinion about my opinion concerning either my opinion by itself or my opinion about my opinion. You're welcome to have your opinion about my opinion, but, in my opinion, no opinion can live up to... my belief!

Oh, lordy, I better stop before I throw a slew of "belief" out there. :P

So, um, yeah. Someone make a TF! That's what this is all about, honestly!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:05 am

Okay, I'm going to bite Nikkou's shameless advertisement and try the foundation myself. The first one is always the hardest, So here goes.

The scenario would be during a graduation ceremony. One of the graduate gets turned into a young ballerina, no older than ten. Everybody around is aware of the transformation, and everybody except the unfortunate graduate find it hilarious. His friends try to be supportive but can't help bursting out in laughing and mocking gently. Also, some girls tell the new little girl that she is very cute to tease her.

Now for the justification, scenario wise, it could be anything: a magical tradition that affect the valedictorian, or the worst graduating student. A scientific experiment used by an angry girlfirend or a scientific rival. A way for the teachers to punish a cheater. Or the result of alien tethering who needed to collect "embarrassment energy" to power-up their spaceship's engine. If some character is involved to initiate the change, I would like that character to be female.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Albedo » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:21 am

Starting to think I'll take big time advantage of this....
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby the unbalanced one » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 am

I must say that I approve greatly of this idea. Though to be honest I will have trouble thinking of the right kind of scenario I'd want and I'll do my best not to abuse this. And while I'm not likely to be able to handle a request all on my own I would be happy to assist others if possible or desired..so I'd be more of a volunteer extra lol. :P
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby shinryou » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Wow, this wasn't here during my last visit, seems like a great idea. Also Nikkou, don't put yourself down, your TFs are probably among my favorites XD
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:55 pm

I wholly approve of this.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Shy Shay » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Hey, Rodney, I'll be able to do yours for you! If you are still interested, that is.
Do you know the muffin man? The muffin man? The muffin man?
Do you know the muffin man, who's now the muffin girl?

Corruption is fun.

The power of Shy compels you!

The one TF I don't like is inanimate. Otherwise, go wild.
Shy Shay
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rodney » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Shy Shay wrote:Hey, Rodney, I'll be able to do yours for you! If you are still interested, that is.

Thank you for your very kind offer; I still am interested. Unfortunatly at the moment, I am a bit too busy to post on the forum, so starting a RP can't be done at the moment for me. Sorry about that.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Next

Return to the Muffinverse