Circe's Manor

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Danny blinks slightly. "...Really? Well, in that case, I don't see why not... it sounds fine to me. Where do I sign?"
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 am

Right, of course...

Ellen: ...Thank you. *mutters* ...I hate tattoos, I hate them, hate them, hate them...
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:58 am

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny blinks slightly. "...Really? Well, in that case, I don't see why not... it sounds fine to me. Where do I sign?"

Oh, there's no signing. Just talk to Miss Circe... *And so the maid leads Danny to a blue door.* You'll probably wanna knock first...

AmbushCat wrote:Ellen: ...Thank you. *mutters* ...I hate tattoos, I hate them, hate them, hate them...

Heh...
Circe

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:05 am

Circe wrote:Well, I suppose you could stay here a little longer, if you like...

Mischa smiles. "Thank you, Miss Circe!"

AmbushCat wrote:
Right, of course...

Ellen: ...Thank you. *mutters* ...I hate tattoos, I hate them, hate them, hate them...

The maid winces sympathetically!
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:30 am

Danny blinks... and shrugs. He starts knocking on the door, politely, if firmly.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:40 am

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:Mischa smiles. "Thank you, Miss Circe!"

You're welcome, Mischa.

CalypsoNymph wrote:Danny blinks... and shrugs. He starts knocking on the door, politely, if firmly.

*A voice, Circe's, calls out from behind the door.* Who is it? *The maid seems to have walked off, leaving Danny to answer...*
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:41 am

"Ah, I'm Danny Nymph, and I was hopeing for a job..." Danny calls through the door. "May I enter?"
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:53 am

...Sure, why not? *Inside the pool room, Circe looks to Mischa and Ellen as she invites Danny in.*
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:57 am

Danny cautiously enters, his eyes looking again for any valuable and easily missed small baubles. "Ah... your maid said that you wouldn't have a position for anything other then a maid... but I'm a bit too male for that position, methinks. She did say you were, um, open, however, so..." He trails off, a bit ackwardly. "I'd work hard for whatever it is you'd be willing to hire me for, and I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty."
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:11 pm

*Danny still doesn't see anything he could easily steal within the room. What he does see, though, are two young women (Circe and Ellen) floating in a swimming pool, with a green-haired maid (Mischa) sitting next to it. The blonde woman, Circe, nods as Danny introduces himself.* Yes, yes... Well, that maid would have been right about your gender not being an issue. Can you tell me anything more about yourself?
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:16 pm

Danny nods, and turns to Circe, having identified his potential employer. "There isn't much to say, unfortunatly. After some... I think temporal... stuff... I lost most of memories. I'm slightly unhinged from time, apparently. But I tend to work hard when I need to and do what needs to be done without complaint. I don't have any particular problem with work of a... seedier nature, if the risk/reward ratio is good enough, and I think I've done pretty much everything at one point or another... though I can't recall when. Any questions?"
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:22 pm

No, that'll be fine for now... *Remembering she can't cast vocal spells with Ellen around, Circe climbs out of the pool and puts one hand on Danny's shoulder.*
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Danny blinks. He doesn't resist, but is rather surprised at the sudden physical contact.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 pm

*Circe closes her eyes and begins to concentrate, pouring magical energy into his body. Soon, his body seems to start shrinking, taking on more feminine proportions...*
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:36 pm

The maid winces sympathetically!

Ellen: *notices this, sighing quietly* ...Long story short, I started studying magic with someone outside the 'Villes, and my teacher gave me a tattoo that was supposed to make me capable of using said magic. I didn't know what it was supposed to do until today.

Circe wrote:...Sure, why not? *Inside the pool room, Circe looks to Mischa and Ellen as she invites Danny in.*

*Ellen pays them no mind.*

Circe wrote:*Circe closes her eyes and begins to concentrate, pouring magical energy into his body. Soon, his body seems to start shrinking, taking on more feminine proportions...*

*Out the corners of her eyes, Ellen takes note of this. She murmurs something or other about Mrs. Doubtfire, but says nothing further.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse