Circe's Manor

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Honestly, the way this place is, I could probably house everyone in the city and still have spare rooms... *Circe pulls a phone out of thin air and starts talking into it.*
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Danny waits, not so patiently and not so happily. She doesn't like being trapped... even if it is in a fancy manor. At least the pays good, but that's only going to hold her for so long.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:55 pm

M-hm... Great. See you then. *Circe hangs up the phone and poofs it away.* All right, Marie will be up here in just a minute, Dani. Anything you want to cover before then?
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:56 pm

'Dani' hums slightly, and tilts her head. "Any rules I should know about? Places to avoid, things to 'not do', stuff like that?"
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Ah, thanks for reminding me... One, no leaving the Manor without my permission. You can go out on the grounds and to the gardens if you'd like, but don't go past the gate. Two, don't go into my room or the labs. Just... don't. Three, no trying to transform yourself back into whatever you were before, unless I myself turn you back for whatever reason. Four, while you'll mainly be working and living here, I may also call on you to help at my shop or restaurant, so be ready for that...
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Danny nods, thinking the rules over. "Okay, then... how do I avoid mental alterations? Just follow those rules?"
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Circe » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Yes, that's about right... Also, I might come up with more rules for you later. Just so you know.

(In other news, we'll probably have to move this to a new thread soon, since we've hit 100 pages. I'd hold off posting 'til I set that up.)
Circe

Postby CalypsoNymph » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:56 pm

"More rules?" Dani glares slightly... but soon backs off. "Fine, fine, whatever Circe..." He sighs slightly, and waits for the maid to show her around.
My Characters

My preferences

CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse