Transformations I like/Dislike.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Transformations I like/Dislike.

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:46 am

I'm not all that picky when it comes to transformations. In fact, I can't really think of ones that I do dislike, so I'm rather open when it comes to them. Along with that, I'm also fond of being 'forced' into transformations or aspects. My top two favorite kinds of TFs, though, are Inanimate [Such as clothing/accessories, a plushie, or a statue] and AR [any young age]. Other than that, I'm open to just about anything, and I have no problem with FtM.

I'd also like to see some unique TFs, be they have some small mental changes in certain ways or not; things that can be interesting or quirky.
Last edited by KonokoHasano on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Oh, I didn't post anything here, yet? Silly me.

I'm up for anything, but it depends on my mood, the transformer's approach, and how demanding it might be on me. In regard to my mood, I'm usually more willing to go along with a transformation if the method, result, or both, aren't typical. As for the approach, you get points simply for not assuming that the transformation will happen, and if the action or event is more than a few words (with or without such terms as "zap", "poof" and "ka-girl") or more than a link. The last bit is easy since I can usually determine, myself, if getting involved in something would make me obligated to stick it out for a given length of time. I usually don't have to worry about that in the Muffin room, since it's uncommon for any significant effort to be applied to transformations. You perverts and your quickies. :P
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 am

Hmm, well, I think I might as well put what I like and what I don't like.

What I like: Just about anything, including, but not limited to, AR (yep, even down to really young. Recalled recently where my character went down to age 2 in a thread and I didn't mind. Actually kinda wished the thread didn't die shortly thereafter, but, oh well.), furries, just about any kind, although, not complete animal, just about any of the tfs from the muffin colors, as I believe I've tried most of them...only exception to the colors is the one that I don't really like all that much, Jale, mainly because of the inanimate aspect of it. Aside from all of this, if you want to know before trying something, just pm me to ask.

Dislikes: Inanimate...just don't like it in general. It tends to...get boring to me, very quick. I may try it for a bit, sometimes, but, it just tends to get old on me. If it is used as a means to avoid something, then I'm done right then and there. That really just ruins the fun for me by doing that.

Mental TFs. This one...is a bit of touch and go with me. Sometimes I'm okay with it, sometimes I'm not. It merely depends. I'm not really good at the speech changing bit, either, by recently having polite speech done in two RPs in the free-form section, I find that, well, I'm either overthinking it or thinking I'm not doing it well, regardless of how well I'm doing. (Although, I tend to wonder how well I do on other things, from time-to-time, but not as constantly as with that.)

That's all I can think of at the moment. If I didn't cover anything, or if you have any questions before TFing one of my characters anywhere, just ask.

Colors that I like to be TFed by: Red (#1), Orange, Yellow, Blue, Crimson, Black, White, Silver, Brown, Charcoal, Khaki, Azure (seed)

Colors that I don't mind, but don't prefer: Green, Indigo, Violet, Dark Byzantium, Scarlet, Iridescent, Chartreuse, Grey, Turquoise, Vermilion, Purple, Pink (any), Azure (seedless slice), Lavender

Colors that I will more than likely never accept a TF by: Beige, Jale (certain conditions), Aquamarine, Dark Green

Edit: Something I forgot to put in last night that I am against for sure. It's bishis, mainly the mental aspect of them, due to the fact that I am not good with doing that, whatsoever.
Last edited by Marky on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:05 am

Man, how'd I go so long without posting here?

For me, TG either way is good. I perfer M2F but I'm open to F2M. As for physical changes, I like animal hybrids, (ears and tail etc.) but I don't like anthro, (fur all over, muzzle, paws instead of hands and feet.) I don't like massive body inflation, (having enormous breasts/pregnancy bumps etc.)nor do I like inanimate TFs. The idea of being concious, yet unable to move, speak or do much of anything is nightmare fuel for me. As for age changes, I perfer AR to AP but not too young. As long as they can walk, talk coherently and have some control over their bowels I'm fine with it.

Now, mental changes. I don't like full blown mental rewrites. It takes all the fun out of being in a form you're not used to. Mild mental rewrites like new memories alongside old ones are fine as are mild compulsions like posing, being cute or shy. Not an overwhelming urge to do or be those things but like a gentle prodding at the back of your mind. I also like some effort put into TFs. I'm not very good at transformation sequences, but I try rather then taking the easy way out of "BAM! You're a girl now."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Zoey » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Might aswell get this out of the way ^^"

Dislike: Hybrids of anykind (with the expections made below), Inanimate, Mental alterations (Mental quirks are fine, but nothing as to completely change personality), Extreme AR (Nothing below 5 years), Extreme AP (Nothing above 40's), Extreme bodies (Cuadrupple D-cups are a no-no) and Dieing (Dieing sucks)

Like: Try to keep me an adult, appart from that everything else your little devious minds may come up with. (Cat girl , angel/demon girl and bunny girl hybrid Tf's are ok, nothing else)

Midlike/mid dislike( A category in which I like this stuff, but also a bit touchy): Pregnancy (Not a huge fan, but willing to try... maybe),
Fruits ( Ehh... maybe their fun and all, but again nothing to break the dislike thing probably the only one Im cool with is the Che-cherry, Tommaples are... ok, but you already know what I mean. All the others I'd have to depend).

I think thats all for now. If something comes up, that I forgot I'll be sure to update it.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Bigmouthstrikes » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:05 pm

I can roll with most anything. The only particular things I really dislike are furry, animal type changes (all or nothing, is what I prefer) and AR that goes under 16, though I can make exceptions on the latter.

Other than that...I'm game for anything. And I actually am in that minority of people who enjoys inanimate tfs (particularly statue/doll/clothing), so feel free to go with that as well if you see fit.
My DevaintART Account - Here there be writings
Bigmouthstrikes
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby yugi83 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:45 am

After thinking about it, I think TFs like maids, catgirls, magical girl or even a friendly genie might be interesting.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby shinryou » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:32 am

Open to most things... just dislike inanimate and pregnancy
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby yugi83 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:20 pm

I like anime tfs, which can and do possible include bunny girl, maid, anime hero/ine.

Not sure about Inanimates yet

Dont like the idea of pregnancy tfs, but I'm willing to try others as long as its clean.
yugi83
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Rebel Rebel » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:22 am

(Edited for self-importance.)

Like: Inanimate; shrinking or fae. Sudden changes, especially if long-term or permanent. A real sense of the subject's future in the new form, whether anticipating its eventual end or settling into their new state.

Often like: TG, either way. Anthro. Animate puppet/robot. Other "minor" humanoid-to-humanoid changes. Full animal.

Dislike: Inanimate with unnatural "tells" (e.g. a tree with a human-shaped trunk, a face on something that shouldn't have one). AR beyond a certain threshold. Persona destruction. More than quite minor MC.
Last edited by Rebel Rebel on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rebel Rebel
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Dark7Luna » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 pm

weeeeell

mostly i like tg >.> body swapping is cool, sometimes "Mind transformatiosn" are interesting, im ok with ar and ap(as long as it doesnt exagerate), i find shrinking funny XD(yet really usefull>.>...somehow), growing is kinda creepy D: aaand then we have like hybrids and animal tf and innanimate objects, that are the ones i don't like , also don't like sudden pregnancy (my brain is not allowed to process such a thing), "poof" like tfs aaand exagerated body parts...creep me out....a lot....that's why deviant art scares me from time to time
Insert cool sig here ->
Dark7Luna
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby the unbalanced one » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:39 am

Okay, I think I have a list of transformations I dislike or may have issues with, if it's not on this list I'm more or less completely okay with it.

First off, no pink pear. No no no no no no no..just not a thing I'd be anywhere near comfortable roleplaying even a little bit.

Green makes me uneasy in it's full implications but still remains tempting so I'd probably be alright with it, just don't expect me to stay in it too long. Beige I'd need to have more personal knowledge about the Sand Academy for young women before I can make a better opinion, but for now I'd prefer to avoid that one..

Not crazy about Jale..I wouldn't avoid it like the plague, but not something I'd jump into either. Aquamarine is...it has potential but kinda neutral about it. Not sure how I'd roleplay under effects of Dark Green personally. Chartreuse is strangely tempting but again, something I wouldn't go out of my way to be effected by most the time.

Silver...it'd have to turn me into a girl who is obnoxiously intelligent about a topic I myself actually know at least SOMETHING of so typically I'd avoid. Turqoise could be amusing...as long as something prevented an actual marriage or whatever before it's too late. Khaki is another I wouldn't seek out but not too bad I guess, just..obeying older people would be annoying.

And lastly, I'd be wary of trying the Azure

Some edits/updates: I enjoy swap quite a bit actually and would be willing to give it an rp try.
Last edited by the unbalanced one on Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=16045
click above for character sheets in progress.
the unbalanced one
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Roggamer22 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:52 pm

I'm good with pretty much everything. Of course my favorite is TG, but I'm willing to try other stuff too.
I'm not into inanimate TFs. It's just too close to dying and I don't want that, unless ghosts are involved, lol.
I don't like inflation, period.
I don't mind furry (fur all over, muzzle, etc.) but I'd rather not. I'm okay with "hybrids" (ears, tail, that kind of thing).
I'm good with AR/AP as long as it isn't too much (example, regressing to a baby or something like that).
Mental changes... As long as it isn't a COMPLETE mental rewrite I'll go with it, even if it's dangerously close to being one, I don't think it's fun if the character just completely forgot what he/she was a few moments ago and doesn't even remember the change.
Do as I say, but not as I do.
It's perfectly safe, so keep going.
Follow me close, but not too close.

Full image of Avatar
Roggamer22
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Millinescence » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 am

I'm surprised I didn't post in this thread sooner. Okay, let's see...

Likes: I actually like many kinds of transformations. Those on the list are TG (either way is fine), AR (I don't go any lower than 6), animal hybrids, body swaps, magical girl, and certain forms of mind-alterations (from mild personality changes and compulsions to memory suppression/revision). I also like growth and shrinking, creative TFs are a plus. ^^b

Dislikes: Furry (i.e. muzzles, and paws for hands), full-on animal, inanimate (I'm only open to short-term, and even that's a bit dicey), intelligence reduction/bimbo, mind-control, AP over 40 *shudders*, and "Poof"-type TFs (at least put some effort into describing the changes).

Anything else I'm pretty much open to. If you've got any questions just PM me ;3
~deviantArt~ ~My characters~ ~The Haven of Æternalæ (yup, it's back!)~ (Φω~)b
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Millinescence
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Albedo » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:10 pm

-----this was removed----
Last edited by Albedo on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse