Transformations I like/Dislike.

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Transformations I like/Dislike.

Postby Amaya » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:48 am

Since I probably will join in from time to time I better give a quick rundown.

No-no; Major AR/AP (try keeping it between 14-40), perma-death, perma-inanimate, character rewrite (total mindwipe), giants, eraser-small, pregnancy (not so much that I wouldn't play it, that I couldn't play it), khaki (I know nil about scouts in general...), beige (see mindwipe).
Meh; Furry (I'm not against it, but neither do I really enjoy it).
Go-ahead; Everything else, basically. I might update this at some point though if I notice something that irritates me.

I have a boy version of my normal girl-appearence ready, if that would happen. =P
"Black is the new black."
Amaya
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby all_knowing_frog » Tue May 04, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm willing to give anything a try, as I've found that I can enjoy just about any tf if done right. Certain ones are just harder to do 'right' in my opinion.

The thing I find that normally results in me losing interest is people getting 'comfortable' with there new form, especially if it's soon after the change. This can be through mental changes, or just character decisions; either way, I generally don't like it. Basically, for me, once someone is used to their new form to the point where it's as if they had always been like that, the story's over; everything that comes later is just the epilogue.

Not being able to move at all or communicate is another thing that bugs me. It's just so boring if they're a rock, and can't even communicate with others through some weird form of telepathy. Being unable to move, but still able to communicate is a different story, as it presents a new form of challenge.

Another big turnoff are impossible proportions, or even one's that are getting close to that. I generally find it -wrong-. especially if it's for the long term, not just a brief joke or something.

The last thing worth mentioning, in regards to my dislikes, is my dislike of people not being aware of the change, regardless of how they're involved. You just became a girl, someone should notice that. It takes some of the fun out when you've 'always' been that way.

I'm pretty indifferent with most; like AP, animal, plant, etc.

I like tg and ar(though somewhat specific). Basically, I enjoy tfs that result in the subject becoming what I consider cute. The closer to that the better. Ideally, I'd have every tf be into a 10 year old girl, small for her age, needs glasses (blind as a bat without them), her clothes didn't change, and she's as shy and timid as a mouse(whether this is from a mental compulsion or she now finds the world a much more intimidating place doesn't really matter). But that's -really- specific, and most people would probably get bored with it -real- quick, so I try and very myself.

Wow, this last part came out almost like a request...
All Glory to the Hypno Suwako...
I know quite a bit, but it's mostly useless info.
all_knowing_frog
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Tue May 04, 2010 6:47 pm

Heheh. ^^ Sounds cute~
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Vomica » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm going to give this a whack...

My dislikes list is fairly long and extensive. So instead of posting a wall of text about the specifics, I'll just hit up the general concepts that I don't really like! Anything that would eliminated my character from an RP -- be it being turned into a statue, incinerated, or what have you. Having a bit of an anxiety problem, I don't handle over-sexualized forms as well, so thinks like large breasts, mental alterations for a greatly boosted libido, etc. Now, those are the two things that'd get me to loss interest in an RP fairly quickly. There are other things I don't like, but can handle, as long as it's not permanent -- forms that aren't even remotely human, full mental rewrites, stuff along those lines.

That's fairly daunting list of dislikes, I know. Ultimately I am open to almost everything, this list of dislikes are just things I can not handle that well.

Now for likes. I am one of those folks who have a strong of interest in AR as I do TG, with the two going together often. But for age I really don't like to go under five or so... beyond that it's just to hard to work with. I'm a sucker for character development, and interesting RP... so even if a TF is not involved I'll likely have fun with that. Random silliness is always good -- twists and surprises -- chaos if you will.

I think that's about it for now.

Edit: I think this would be a good way to clarify using the colors.
Out of the primary colors red would always be welcome. Violet, indigo, and even orange could be fun for RP purposes -- violet might even be alright for the long term. It's with jale, blue, and green that I'd struggle with... in the past I have RPed such TFs in a muted format. So I will go along with them, but, for example, I'd RP green about the same as violet. Maybe with a little bit more then just hugging going on.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:16 pm

I've been meaning to post here, yet I seem to keep forgetting to. D'oh! >_<

My Dislikes: I'm usually OK with most TFs. The few exceptions to this rule include transformation Age Reduction, Indigo or full body furries. Other than that I am willing to give most transformations a shot, including weird ones involving pregnancy and inanimate. =P

Likes: I like any transformation that is well thought out or that has an interesting twist to it, especially if it has an excellent picture that can evoke the essence of the character I am portraying. Other than that I like the colors Yellow, Violet and Beige and I find green to be a really fun color to play too. As for other colors, I don't have much experience with them to form an official opinion but I think it would be interesting to play most of them. Bonus points if Maids are involved.

So in short, as long as it doesn't involve AR past the age 16 or so or turn my character into a helpless damsel in distress, give me your best shot mates!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Albedo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Congratulations, you found this list. That means you're likely considering TFing me. First of all, thank you. Second of all, I've taken the liberty of ranking various changes. The rankings are as follows:
Long-Term Potential: Exactly as it says, these have potential to stick long-term and will almost never be turned down.
Like++: I like these more than normal likes. Though they may not have the same long-term potential as the above. They will rarely be turned down.
Like: I like these. They may not stay long-term. Depending on the situation, they may be turned down. Canon depends on if I can use it later on.
Like--: Sometimes known as "meh." I'm not a huge fan of these, but will still accept/give them. Long-term potential is low and likelihood of the event becoming canon is shaky. If done when I'm not in a good mood, expect a turn down.
Nope: Just as it says, these I don't do. Will be turned down.

Also note turned down does not mean randomly poofing back. But it may mean a slow draw-down of activity until the RP just kinda dies. And not being canon.

Things I like!

Long-term potential: MtF, FtM, AR (8+), Fairy TF, Demon TF, Angel TF, Royal "TF"

Like++: Digitization/Computer-ification, AP (generally only with Albedo or in response to an AR), Inanimation (moving), Shrinking (.000000000000... to normal size), Time Period Changes (either going back in time, or behaving like they were back in time), Gothic Lolita, Race/Ethnicity Change, Switching Between Forms (Changeling, Ranma, or Swan Princess styles), Minor-Medium Mental Change (urges, thoughts), Split Personality, Two Minds One body.

Like: AR (pre-birth to 8), Inanimation (non-moving), Growth (Normal Size to Planet Size), History changes (changing, say, a person's grade in the past), Insect TF, Lizard TF, non-furry mammal TFs, Pokemon, Avatar (the series, not movie), Star Wars, Lord of the Rings (never said this was all TFs), Ghost TF/Temporary Death (with ghost), Loss of Powers (temporary)

Like--: "Furries", Large Boobs (>D-cup), AB, Heavy-Total Mental Change, Temporary Death (no-Ghost)

Nope: Bunny-girl (either the furry or playboy kind). Permenant Death, Loss of Powers (permanent)

Long-term stories are always fine, be they inter-personal (romance), personal (curse), or TF (new form).

Even if you've read all the way to here, don't think you're done. Check back now and then, as I may move things around or add new things.
Last edited by Albedo on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
TFs I Like

Why not us?
Albedo
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby CalypsoNymph » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 pm

Figured I'd do this, to let people know...

For now, I don't actively 'dislike' anything... at least not anything that's allowed on the forum.

What I do like, however, is mental changes. No adding, removing, or altering memories, and no instant personality changes, but a good, slow alteration is really nice, even, or especially, if there's barely, or nothing left of the original personality in the end... but that's only okay if it's a long transformation.

Compulsions, subtly changes, stuff like that... and especially stuff that forces me to make the changes myself. So, for example, make it so I have reformed feet, so only really high heels are comfortable... and give me the option of wearing other shoes as well. Make it so clothes are increadibly uncomfortable, so I'll choose to wear something skimpier. Make it so if I don't act a certain way, I'll get some punishment later on... and then reward me for that behavior. Make it so that it seems like it's 'my' choice, and not the result of a spell... though expect a good fight!

I'll update this if my tastes change.
My Characters

My preferences

If you have any questions about anything, please feel free to PM me!
CalypsoNymph
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Elizabeth Akane » Fri May 25, 2012 8:21 pm

(scratching head...)

Okies!
    •TF in kitten (black)
    •Age reduction...yay!!!

Not liking:
    ~Mind control.
    ~Avatar modification.
    ~Power play, Godmodding, Bunnying (nothing against cute bunnies!)

(\ (\
( ^.^)
o_(")(")
Elizabeth Akane
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Location: The school, or the Café...or painting my nails at home.

Postby Restless Lucidity » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:26 pm

(Updated 11/25/12)

- Age Regression or Age Progression, though the former is usually preferred. No real preference on the degree of AR, but for AP, I prefer to stay at or below the age of 20.

- MtF, of course~ ^^

- Anything extremely cute; I love being made to feel like a little sister ^^;

- Frilly dresses/lolita (especially sweet lolita ^^)

- Mental change of nearly every variety. Particularly fond of maids.

Dislikes:

- There's a very fine line between what sexual things I enjoy and what I absolutely hate. Probably a good idea to ask first if you don't know me very well.

- I don't mind cat ears, tails, and the like (i.e. becoming a catgirl), but I'd prefer that you didn't make me an anthropomorphic animal with lots of fur. It's not unbearable for me, though... so if you really, really want to, ask me. ^^;

- On occasion a large bust or being overly voluptuous will make me a bit uncomfortable. Ask first before doing this sort of thing.

- Female to Male transformations. Absolutely no exceptions to this rule.

That's it, really. If you're iffy on something and want to ask me first, never be afraid to. o.o

Thanks~ ^-^
Last edited by Restless Lucidity on Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 pm

What I like (for the main part, I like others, just these are the notable ones I like

MtF
AR (So long as I don't go into Unborn >_>)
slight memory alteration (basically memories changed to fit the new gender

What I dislike

AP (I don't like being old, nuff said, I can take it if it's only by a few years, but if it's like into mid-20s or 30's, I don't like it.)
Personality change (I can only do a few personalities, and this is only disliked if it's to extremes and stereotypes)
Furry (I don't mind if it's neko girl or something like that, just don't go too far)
Memory Suppression (don't mind if it's complete memory loss though :3)
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Basically, I dislike furries (gijinkas are okay.), and no AR's beyond 16. Thanks.
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:11 am

Likes: MtF transformations. Catgirls and the various variations of them. =3 Other similar tf/tgs of other animals are cool too. Mermaids are fun. Fantasy races can be cool. I'm willing to try alien races as well as long as they aren't too weird. o_o

Dislikes: Gross and ugly stuff. O_o Inanimate objects not my thing. Extreme AP is bleh, I don't mind AR as long as it isn't younger than a teen/preteen, I don't really care to roleplay someone super young unless they already are that young. Other than that I can't think of anything I'm not willing to try. If it's something out of the ordinary or extreme you can always just ask me if I'm okay with it.

Mind alterations I tend to dislike if they're major, I like my characters remembering who they were.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse