The Muffinian Codex--{The Muffinverse, as it was}

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Muffinian Codex--{Hey look: updated Colours and places}

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:22 pm

You know, I've been wondering. Why are the Avatars for the Tertiary Colors called "Demi"-Avatars?
Circe

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Circe wrote:You know, I've been wondering. Why are the Avatars for the Tertiary Colors called "Demi"-Avatars?

"... that is an excellent question. They're still avatars, so why do the word to make it seem as if they aren't as important or anything?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Just some lady » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:50 pm

^^ Well. In the case off Silver and White, which were the ones I mussed around with, for kicks, they are not avatars, quite~~they still somewhat embody the Colours, but they're less super-powered and whatnot, and less immune to other changes. If this isn't the case with Scarlet, I can change the listing, I guess~.
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Excordis Caprice wrote:^^ Well. In the case off Silver and White, which were the ones I mussed around with, for kicks, they are not avatars, quite~~they still somewhat embody the Colours, but they're less super-powered and whatnot, and less immune to other changes. If this isn't the case with Scarlet, I can change the listing, I guess~.

The thing is, until this, I haven't seen anything that would distinguish them from the other Avatars. Like Konoko said, it all just comes across as you wanting to make them inferior for no real reason.
Circe

Postby Just some lady » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Well, it's not like they've done anything, silly-head. ^^
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:20 pm

...I'll try not to interpret that as an insult.

And speaking of Avatars, you seem to have ignored Lavender's status as the Avatar of Purple, and the existence of her Shard. Might wanna fix that.
Circe

Postby Just some lady » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

I'm not sure how it could be an insult, considering I was talking about Jamie and Ginny, both of whom never did very much, I think it can be agreed, as the demi-avatars of Silver and White...but if you were offended by that, I apologize, I guess~? o_O

And sure
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Circe » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

I was talking about the "silly-head" remark. I'm not generally fond of being referred to by condescending nicknames in OoC conversations.
Circe

Postby AmbushCat » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Excordis Caprice wrote:^^ Well. In the case off Silver and White, which were the ones I mussed around with, for kicks, they are not avatars, quite~~they still somewhat embody the Colours, but they're less super-powered and whatnot, and less immune to other changes. If this isn't the case with Scarlet, I can change the listing, I guess~.

So that's why they're called that; here I just thought it was because the tertiary ones were 'weaker' colors, of sorts. Yeah, go on ahead and change that. :|
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Just some lady » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Oh, no, that was just me messing around. ^^ I'll change it.
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby shinryou » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

I'll add that the Jungle Village should be added to the Ninja Village listing...
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Just some lady » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:37 am

Oh? ^^ Thought I had that one. 'kaaaay
Just some lady
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:07 pm

I would like to note that a new color has been made. It's name is Lavender.

Lavender (Nothing like purple) makes people into music loving girls that is borderline obsession. A combination of Orange and Dark Green These girls either have a talent in singing, music writing, instrument playing or all three. It isn't rare for them to want to be idols in some form or way and will do anything to do that. Some of them may find themselves attached to a 'manager' and willing to listen to them. The fruit for Lavender is a lavender colored fruit called Kiwange.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:I would like to note that a new color has been made. It's name is Lavender.

Lavender (Nothing like purple) makes people into music loving girls that is borderline obsession. A combination of Orange and Dark Green These girls either have a talent in singing, music writing, instrument playing or all three. It isn't rare for them to want to be idols in some form or way and will do anything to do that. Some of them may find themselves attached to a 'manager' and willing to listen to them. The fruit for Lavender is a lavender colored fruit called Kiwange.

...I'm sorry, but... what does any of that have to do with Dark Green or Orange?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Ookalf wrote:
Maiden Miki wrote:I would like to note that a new color has been made. It's name is Lavender.

...I'm sorry, but... what does any of that have to do with Dark Green or Orange?

I took the 'psychotic' aspect of Orange to fuel the obsession that the girls have while using Dark Green to help keep their 'crazy' down and making them obedient to somebody that would be their 'manager'
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse