Nothin'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Nothin'

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:39 pm

From outside, Ayako seems confused and a bit panicked, but pauses, catching the motion of the catgirl drawing as it starts to animate a little bit, and then a speech bubble appears from her mouth, saying "H-..h-.help~!"
"N-nani..?" She looks, wide-eyed at the drawing. None of the other drawings seemed like they were in distress, right..?
Whatevr walks up again and pokes her on the shoulder. "Your buddy Goggors got sucked in there...and then her idea reemerged as her own drawing. A little ironic, no?"
"Goggors is--in there?" she says. Waving at the catgirl drawing: "I-is that you?"
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Watching as Ayako finally noticed her, waving her hands even more vigorously than before.
Unable to understand what Whatevr told her, everything just sounded so muffled and distorted from the outside...But Ayako waved back at her, she much have an idea to get her out, right? Focusing all the energy she had, to yell as loud as possible, "H-help... me get out... I'm stuck! Don't.. touch.. the white... careful!"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:30 pm

The dragon-girl watches intently as each set of words fills the speech bubble one at a time, replacing the old one. "Aah! It is her!" Grabbing the wolf-woman in a bit of a panic and flailing her around in another display of her unusual strength she says: "Help! How do I help her!"
Whatevr allows herself to be thrown around for a little bit before disappearing in a flutter of fortune cookie fortunes and then reappearing a foot or so off. "Easy there, girl. All you have to do to get a drawing off is add a little color. Your breath will do just fine."
"Breath? O-oh!" Ayako turns to the 'drawing' and tries breathing her draconic breath at it. In a vast gout of blue and orange fire, the picture of the catgirl is filled in with color, and Goggles falls back out, fully realized once more but looking even more different than before. On top of that, her attraction to Ayako is driven up a little further, and joined by a strange, vicious urge to...hurt people. Not Ayako, of course, but anyone who might hurt her or take her away, definitely. Uninvolved strangers...maybe. For such purposes, she's aware of a bunch of daggers hidden astoundingly well inside her clothes, and a newfound knowledge of how to use them.

Whatevr crosses her arms, observing all this. "Well, this should be interesting."

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 pm

As the gentle touch of the dragon's flame hits her, she begins to feel her other senses return.The numbness slowly fades the more she gets filled in with color. The 'coloring' feels very bizarre yet pleasant, as if she were suddenly filled up with meaning and reason to exist.
Falling out of the white wall she was drawn on, she gets back up using her dainty and freshly manicured hands?... These weren't her--... And her clothes! She was wearing a skirt now too?! Did she change again? But how--... Her train of thought went full stop as she layed eyes on Ayako...
"Ayako-chan, nyaa~!" she instantly leaps out towards her into a tight hug, her smaller and lighter body wouldn't be able to topple the strong dragon girl, as she clings tightly around Ayako like a child that hugging their parent after a long trip. Cuddling deeply and lovingly, she was finally back with her Ayako-chan.

Her head slightly tilting up, soft enough for Ayako not to notice, facing Whatevr, mimicking her lips as if she was accentuating word by word silently, "You.. are.. lucky.. I.. like.. you... but.. touch.. Ayako.. ever.. again.. and.. she.. will.. enjoy.. a.. new.. wolf.. fur.. coat.. soon.. after~" her serious feline glare, means she isn't kidding around.
Afterwards she begins to purr, hard to tell it was because of the loving hug or the idea of skinning someone alive.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:41 pm

Ayako returns the hug eagerly, and clearly is none the wiser about the threat. "I'm so glad you're okay, Goggors!" One of her hands finds a fuzzy ear and brushes across it a bit...which feels pretty good.

Whatevr seems to see the rest of what the catgirl says, but just smiles and waves, not even looking unnerved by the threat.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:48 pm

"Nyaaaah~", she reacts, loving the feeling of Ayako gently touching her new ears, her tail swaying around in delight as she purrs some more.
Afterwards letting go of the hug, putting her feet back on the ground, noticing she sure has shrunk a lot since her last form, the top of her head barely reaching to Ayako's shoulders, needing to constantly look up to gain eye-contact.
"I guess... I look a bit different now, nya~", looking back towards her own body, guess she has herself to blame for the design... Even though it did look very cute, especially in color. Maybe it wasn't that bad after all. Ayako did say the drawing looked really good, so she must love this new form too, right? "Nya?!" a sudden thought popped in, as her hands rushed upwards to her head in a panic to feel if her goggles were still there or not.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:39 pm

It seems like the goggles have indeed disappeared...meanwhile, Ayako responds: "Hai...at least you're kawaii stirlrl..still. Is something wrlong?"

Off to the side, a few people have gathered near the sign Whatevr posted earlier and started drawing things on the Nothing.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:40 pm

"Ahh, noo, they are gone, nya~! My goggles.. are gone..." her eyes becoming weepy "T-they are very important to me, I.. need them back, nya..." a few tears already rolling down her cheek, as she sniffs repeatedly trying to hold in the sobbing.

What also seems to be missing, but still was unnoticed was Goggle's pencil, that when she struggle and fell in the Nothingness, got dropped point-first into the 'white', slowly leaking out it's graphite into it.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:51 pm

Ayako gets a look of deep concern at her friend's distress. "Ah! Maybe--maybe we can drarw new ones?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:23 pm

Her ears going down, "B-but.. I don't want new ones... They were a gift from grandfather... I shouldn't have lost them, nya... " she pulls her scarf to her eyes as she sobs into it, making sad yet very cute noises.
So upset, losing something of sentimental value, there was no way to get them back was there... it got all absorbed into the Nothingness...
But wait... Her ears jumping up again.. She heard something earlier about.. how it didn't create but recalled ideas.. maybe she can re-create herself.. erm.. himself.. again, to get them back? "Nya~ M-maybe we can draw 'me' back, to get them?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:45 pm

Ayako tilts her head a bit, thinking. "M..maybe? But, w-what if you don't come back this time?" She turns her head around and waves at Whatevr, who seems to be busy offering a pineapple-mango fruit to one of the folks drawing on the wall. "Okami, okamii!"
Whatevr's ears twitch while she hands over the fruit, and she turns her head toward the pair. "Hmmn? I was asked not to touch, last I checked."
The dragon girl chatters rapidly in Japanese-gibberish again.
"Mhm, mhm...yeah," she nods during this, pulling out a small notepad and apparently taking notes, but as soon as the talking stops she says, "...I didn't understand any of that," and holds up the notepad to reveal the 'notes' are just a big question mark that fills the page. Behind her, a strangely cute zombie-girl walks out of the Nothing and her creator yells in surprise and starts fleeing in terror from what by all accounts looks like an effort to just get a hug.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:15 pm

"Nya~? Oh, no, I don't mean re-drawing me... I meant.. umm... a clone that looks like past me, nya~" curiously looking at how the strange fruit seems to have to resulted in creating a zombie girl.. a cute one at that.. giving her yet another idea... No needs to draw a full body, just drawing her.. er.. his head was fine to snatch the goggles off. "Nya~" she grins at the idea.
She moves over to the art supply that was provided for people to use, visually ignoring the zombie-girl, but being fully prepared if they would take even one move in an unfavorable direction... Secretly hoping they did.. well maybe.. Not as fun when they don't feel pain though does it...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:35 pm

"Oooh." Ayako nod-nods, and then follows Goggles over to where she starts drawing. The zombie-girl doesn't seem to be a problem as she and the one she's chasing are running off down the street by now, but there are a few other 'artists' around using some of the supplies on their own drawings.

Whatevr, meanwhile, wanders over to the pencil Goggles left behind and looks to what markings it seems to have left behind to see if there's anything going on with them.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:29 pm

Taking a mechanical pencil this time, she starts drawing roughly life-size again, her tail waving around unconsciously in her amusement. Drawing from memory how she used to look like, just his head of course... though technically she could just only draw the goggles... but that seemed like less fun?
Almost done she looks around if there might be some leftover from that pineapple-mango fruit, otherwise, she might have to ask Whatevr for some...

Meanwhile the wolf-woman will see that nothing solid is being drawn, lines travel from and around the source in a lightning-like fashion, purely chaotic, since the 'drawing' was being made without any creator or thought put into it... it was just creating without meaning... maybe a hidden idea could try use this to spawn itself again, or actually any random unrealized idea could be generated... this potentially could create 'anything' really
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 pm

Ayako watches with interest while the head is formed. Goggles seems to be a bit lucky; it seems like a small chunk of the fruit fell off when the rest of it was pressed into the Nothing to join what whatever that person had drawn. On looking away and looking back, the drawing looks considerably more like what she remembers seeing in mirrors over the years.

Whatevr watches the chaotic movements...some of the strokes heading off near where Goggles and the others are drawing, some just streaking their way directly backwards into the Nothing itself, others sticking nearby and swirling around each other in confusion...and then kneels over and pulls the pencil just enough to get it back out, and stands up again. "Hmm...maybe the world is ready for a new avatar nowadays," she mutters to herself, producing a strange red mushroom and tossing it upward and catching it a couple of times like a pitcher does a baseball.
((I have an idea for a character of mine from this, if that's not stepping on any toes))

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse