I Am You|Em Era Uoy

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: I Am You|Em Era Uoy

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:50 pm

"That's not true... ", said Elliot, in a much calmer voice. "I'll admit... sometimes it feels... right being a girl, and sometimes it's comforting being turned into a kid too... but I don't get any... kicks from it", he said, stepping toward the Shadow. "Is that what you wanted?", he asked, now blushing.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:47 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hey, piece of shit, if you're REALLY my Shadow, then you would have known that back then, I DIDN'T have any powers that I could use. I... It's not my fault, okay?" Konoko said with a cold glare, fists clenching. "And I'm not better than everyone else. I... well...." Konoko frowns as she tries to come up with something, but honestly can't.

Shakes her head for a moment before considering something and giving a smirk at her shadow. "Of course, you're just a shadow of myself, so I wouldn't really expect a useless figment such as yourself to really understand. All you seem capable of is trying to be a lame opposite of me. You probably can't even decide things for yourself outside of what I'm currently seeing." Gives a dramatic shrug. "Unlike me, who is capable of deciding just about anything for myself, you're stuck in a preset. Oh darling, i feel so sorry for you~"

She pulls out a paper fan and mocks Shadow Konoko back with an ojou laugh, as if trying to taunt her.

"... so, you THinK That I'm JUsT a LAME copY Of yoU HuH? YoU THInk i Can'T DeCIDE tHINGs oN mY OWN?!"

Konoko's Shadow starts giivn off an eerie red and black aura as she sinks into the ground. The walls of the Hasano mansion fall down outward as an immense tree emerges from the spot the Shadow sunk into the ground. It's trunk is bone white and it's many many leaves seem to have a face on each of them. From one of the branches hangs a noose, a life-sized dummy of Jiro hanging from it by the neck.It's roots are partially revealed, the forms of many faceless people can be glimpsed under them.

"LOOK AT ME NOW! I DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU ANY MORE DO I?!"

Harri-chan wrote:"That's not true... ", said Elliot, in a much calmer voice. "I'll admit... sometimes it feels... right being a girl, and sometimes it's comforting being turned into a kid too... but I don't get any... kicks from it", he said, stepping toward the Shadow. "Is that what you wanted?", he asked, now blushing.

The Shadow... honestly looks a bit stunned at that. The darkness recedes even more!

"Y... you admitted it?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:23 pm

"... so, you THinK That I'm JUsT a LAME copY Of yoU HuH? YoU THInk i Can'T DeCIDE tHINGs oN mY OWN?!"

Konoko's Shadow starts giivn off an eerie red and black aura as she sinks into the ground. The walls of the Hasano mansion fall down outward as an immense tree emerges from the spot the Shadow sunk into the ground. It's trunk is bone white and it's many many leaves seem to have a face on each of them. From one of the branches hangs a noose, a life-sized dummy of Jiro hanging from it by the neck.It's roots are partially revealed, the forms of many faceless people can be glimpsed under them.

"LOOK AT ME NOW! I DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU ANY MORE DO I?!"

"... well, you're sure acting like a big baby about what I said. You need a bottle? Or maybe your diaper changed?" Konoko asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, isn't turning into this a little too grand? You must be overcompensating for something."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Elliot looked suprised at the reaction, but gathers himself and forces the stern look back onto his face. His cheeks were bright red, but he nodded slowly. It was harder to try and protest when he was already willingly wearing a dress! "So what now? You gonna go tell all my friends, huh?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Through the vortex she goes! And she finds herself in a twisted reflection of the Hotel's lobby! The place is painted garishly in all the colors of the rainbow... but it's hard to tell, it's so dark!

" Keep your eyes peeled..." her animus whispers.
'

With her body poised to respond to the smallest of threats or possible dangers, the not quite so dead woman makes her way in. She peers around, her eyes darting back and forth. Glancing to the left -- where her and her sister's rooms are, then off to the right were the arcade and pool lay... well. The shadows and smokey atmosphere make it a bit difficult to see anything at a glance. Making her way further into the lobby, she peeks down at her animus "...I know."

Her heart thrums not with fear, but rather worry that this won't be resolved easily.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:20 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"... well, you're sure acting like a big baby about what I said. You need a bottle? Or maybe your diaper changed?" Konoko asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, isn't turning into this a little too grand? You must be overcompensating for something."

The tree gives off an angry shriek as it's foliage shifts, taking the shape of a giant Konoko in her Charizard form. It opens it's mouth and shoots a stream of fire at Konoko!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked suprised at the reaction, but gathers himself and forces the stern look back onto his face. His cheeks were bright red, but he nodded slowly. It was harder to try and protest when he was already willingly wearing a dress! "So what now? You gonna go tell all my friends, huh?".

"Uh... well, I was kinda expecting you to lose your temper at me. Your denial would have empowered me... but since you accepted what I said as true, I can't now... the Shadow mutters awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

Vomica wrote:With her body poised to respond to the smallest of threats or possible dangers, the not quite so dead woman makes her way in. She peers around, her eyes darting back and forth. Glancing to the left -- where her and her sister's rooms are, then off to the right were the arcade and pool lay... well. The shadows and smokey atmosphere make it a bit difficult to see anything at a glance. Making her way further into the lobby, she peeks down at her animus "...I know."

Her heart thrums not with fear, but rather worry that this won't be resolved easily.

She can hear slurping sounds coming from the employee area... sounding rather similar to the noises Yelanda makes when she's... feeding.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:06 am

Elliot glances back at the tiny girl on his shoulder, and gave her a suprised grin before looking back at the Shadow, and began to walk toward it in slow steps. "Then maybe you can at least make yourself useful. How are we supposed to get out of this place?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:35 am

The tree gives off an angry shriek as it's foliage shifts, taking the shape of a giant Konoko in her Charizard form. It opens it's mouth and shoots a stream of fire at Konoko!

Konoko quickly dodges to the side. "Now you're just getting ridiculous with your fiery temper!" Konoko shifts herself into a giant Blastoise and shoots back with water.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot glances back at the tiny girl on his shoulder, and gave her a suprised grin before looking back at the Shadow, and began to walk toward it in slow steps. "Then maybe you can at least make yourself useful. How are we supposed to get out of this place?".

"Don't get cocky, or it might attack." Elise whispers.

"THe only way out is to accept me fully. Right now, you still see me as a being separate from you. I'm not. I'm you, and you are me." the Shadow says.

KonokoHasano wrote:Konoko quickly dodges to the side. "Now you're just getting ridiculous with your fiery temper!" Konoko shifts herself into a giant Blastoise and shoots back with water.

The foliage shifts into her Kingdra form and takes the water blast!

"Hah! Enough with the childish pun, you just make those to hide your insecurities!"

"Don't let it rile you up Konoko, that's where it's power comes from!" her animus yells
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:27 pm

The foliage shifts into her Kingdra form and takes the water blast!

"Hah! Enough with the childish pun, you just make those to hide your insecurities!"

"Don't let it rile you up Konoko, that's where it's power comes from!" her animus yells

Frowns a bit at that. "Well, it's better than letting myself fall into some kind of depression or something. If I make jokes and have fun while still realizing I have those insecurities, then it's at least better for me. I don't like being sad and depressed, because I don't want to bring anybody else down!"

She raises a leaf shield against the water before firing a Dragon Pulse. "Is it so wrong to do that?!"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:00 pm

Elliot studied the shadow carefully in silence for a few moments, and then nodded his head.

"I'm you, and you are me", he repeated.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Yelanda is horrified by that sound... terrified of it... that noise is everything she hates and fears. The monster that she is, and without her attempts to leave a fairly normal life! Her hatred wells up inside of her, but she doesn't give in... the woman merely goes towards the noise! Brandishing her weapon.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:19 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Frowns a bit at that. "Well, it's better than letting myself fall into some kind of depression or something. If I make jokes and have fun while still realizing I have those insecurities, then it's at least better for me. I don't like being sad and depressed, because I don't want to bring anybody else down!"

She raises a leaf shield against the water before firing a Dragon Pulse. "Is it so wrong to do that?!"

"But by repressing those feelings, your SHadow becomes stronger. You need to be honest with yourself and share those feelings. If you don't, it'll keep coming back!" her animus yells. THe Shadow responds by forming the leaves into her Steelix form to take the hit!

"ENOUGH OF THESE FOOLISH TYPE RESISTANCES!"

Konoko is suddenly snagged by incredibly powerful telekinetic force! it lifts her into the air and starts squeezing!

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot studied the shadow carefully in silence for a few moments, and then nodded his head.

"I'm you, and you are me", he repeated.

THe SHadow smiles and gives a single nod as it vanishes into a blue haze. Elliot has manifested the strength of heart to face himself! The haze rises into the air and an image forms in it! It depicts a 7 foot tall androgynous being that wears a tight yellow long sleeved top that exposed it's navel with a pink skirt and white thigh-high boots. Around it's neck is a long red cape that flutters in a non-existent breeze. It's long blond hair pokes out from under a white bandana that covers all of it's head above the nose with no eyeholes. It looks like some kind of superhero...ine? Suddenly, it speaks!

"I am the façade you use to overcome life's hardships. I am the Persona Tiresias."

In a flash of light, it vanishes, a card taking it's place. Said card flies at Elliot before sinking into his chest painlessly.

Vomica wrote:Yelanda is horrified by that sound... terrified of it... that noise is everything she hates and fears. The monster that she is, and without her attempts to leave a fairly normal life! Her hatred wells up inside of her, but she doesn't give in... the woman merely goes towards the noise! Brandishing her weapon.

She goes... into her own room! It is pitch black inside, but she can just make out someone sitting in the middle... on a coffin. It looks like her... but her face is caked in blood.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 pm

"But by repressing those feelings, your SHadow becomes stronger. You need to be honest with yourself and share those feelings. If you don't, it'll keep coming back!" her animus yells. THe Shadow responds by forming the leaves into her Steelix form to take the hit!

"ENOUGH OF THESE FOOLISH TYPE RESISTANCES!"

Konoko is suddenly snagged by incredibly powerful telekinetic force! it lifts her into the air and starts squeezing!

"It's not that I'm repressing those feelings, I just don't make them obvious. I mean... I know they're there, and... well..." She frowns at that some more, and then squirms as she's squeezed. "You know what?! This is the second time that I've had to face myself, and it's annoying!"

Her body shifts to slime as she splatters, oozing about a little before leaping up and coiling around her shadow herself. "Look, I'm not trying to deny you, and I'm not saying you aren't me. I'm also not saying that I refuse to acknowledge how I feel. I just find those feelings painful. Really, you're me, so you should know how just how sad and bothered those things make me feel. I don't try to ignore them, even though it seems like I do. They are things I live with deep inside of me. I'll admit, I do keep them secret most of the time, though."

She detaches and shifts back to normal. "Such things are a part of me, and you are a part of me as well." She holds out a hand. "I really don't like fighting with myself. It'll get us nowhere, and will continue to only make things worse. We're both Konoko, so how about we stop fighting... and maybe go get a drink together?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:01 pm

Elliot watched the transformation of the Shadow, his mouth falling open. He remained silent, blushing slightly, before flinching as the card flew into his chest. Glancing down, he patted the front of the dress, and then looked to the girl on his shoulder, "What... just happened?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse