Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:58 pm

"Very good! Now, that crucifix sends earthbound spirits to the afterlife. However, they must be aware that they are dead and willing to move on. Helping them realize it is part of your job." Yama explains

Observes the crucifix for a moment, nodding at the info. "I got it."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 pm

Rei-chan wrote:Ah well, I suppose its just as well. I wouldn't part with my horde or the like for something of this nature. I leave you with a piece of me though to test out this service. *He disappears again as the wisps form into a young looking woman with white hair and red eyes.* Have fun Ysabelle. May you be granted peace from your legacy as the Whisper of Madness.

Woman: Ah... I'm me again? I have hands.... I can breathe... blood is flowing. Too long was that binding to my source soul I think as this will take some adjustment. *She looks around the room and spots Yama.* I take it you are the one to handle the reincarnation process?

Yama looks more than a tad confused, but nods.

"Y-Yes, I am. Was there anything specific you wanted in your reincarnation?"

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks. "... huh. I guess... that makes sense?" He concedes!

Yama smiles and nods.

"I thought so too. If there is nothing else you wanted to ask, our business in concluded. Be sure to tell your friends about me!"

KonokoHasano wrote:Observes the crucifix for a moment, nodding at the info. "I got it."

"Wonderful! As you have noticed, you can manipulate your clothes quite easily. One such function of that is that you can turn your cape into a set of wings for flight." Yama says with a grin
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:23 am

"Wonderful! As you have noticed, you can manipulate your clothes quite easily. One such function of that is that you can turn your cape into a set of wings for flight." Yama says with a grin

Jerona's expression shifts to one of real interest at that. "You don't say." A smile soon appears. "I'll have to give that a try."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:36 pm

Dact nods. "I'll do so... thanks again. This will be... interesting." He says, then heads off!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Ysabelle: Mainly not to be an albino this time around I think. It is what set the fiasco of my life in motion to start with. Might be nice to have a body that isn't such a massive magical conduit too. That way I won't be so tempted to use it to get what I want.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:16 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:Jerona's expression shifts to one of real interest at that. "You don't say." A smile soon appears. "I'll have to give that a try."

Yama nods.

"One last thing. I wanted to offer you a room here at this shrine since we'll likely be working together a lot."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "I'll do so... thanks again. This will be... interesting." He says, then heads off!

Yama waves goodbye to the knight

"Good luck!"

Rei-chan wrote:Ysabelle: Mainly not to be an albino this time around I think. It is what set the fiasco of my life in motion to start with. Might be nice to have a body that isn't such a massive magical conduit too. That way I won't be so tempted to use it to get what I want.

"I understand. Step into the circle and we'll begin." Yama says
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:19 pm

*Ysabelle nods and steps into the circle.* Ysabell: You will be paid for this service whatever your price I know. My other self will see to it.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Yama nods.

"One last thing. I wanted to offer you a room here at this shrine since we'll likely be working together a lot."

Seems surprised at that as her usual stern and serious demeanor softens some as a small smile crosses her lips. "If you don't think it'd be too much of a hassle, then sure, I'll accept."

From the entrance of the building came a woman with short blue hair, who wore what seemed to be a bandana around her eyes. Despite the apparent lack of vision, she seemed to be able to get around just fine.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Azathoth » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:01 pm

It was at this time a man walked into the store. He looks... remarkably plain. His features easily forgettable. The only distinguishing characteristic is a labcoat he wears around himself. He pushes up a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose, looking around with marked disinterest.
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...
Azathoth
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Feng » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Snakegirl hisses with defiance!

....But she ultimately relents and goes to fetch a broom.

"Sssso hungry" she whines, eying the green girl once more before heading out.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Rei-chan wrote:*Ysabelle nods and steps into the circle.* Ysabell: You will be paid for this service whatever your price I know. My other self will see to it.

"Understood." Yama says as the circle flares into life! Ysabelle's body starts to crumble into dust!

KonokoHasano wrote:Seems surprised at that as her usual stern and serious demeanor softens some as a small smile crosses her lips. "If you don't think it'd be too much of a hassle, then sure, I'll accept."

From the entrance of the building came a woman with short blue hair, who wore what seemed to be a bandana around her eyes. Despite the apparent lack of vision, she seemed to be able to get around just fine.

"Not at all! I can modify this place however I like, so it's not like I'm short on space for you." Yama explains as the woman enters.

"Welcome! Have you come for a reincarnation?"

Azathoth wrote:It was at this time a man walked into the store. He looks... remarkably plain. His features easily forgettable. The only distinguishing characteristic is a labcoat he wears around himself. He pushes up a pair of glasses on the bridge of his nose, looking around with marked disinterest.

"Welcome sir! Have you come for a reincarnation?" Yama asks as he adjusts his own glasses

Feng wrote:Snakegirl hisses with defiance!

....But she ultimately relents and goes to fetch a broom.

"Sssso hungry" she whines, eying the green girl once more before heading out.

Once she steps out... she sees she's not in a shop any more. She just stepped out of a large Buddhist temple... and there's a looong flight of steps for her to sweep. 108 to be exact.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:14 pm

((Sorry about the long delay, work sucks at this time of year for my routes...:P...))
Alan's spirit loses it's vessel, but a new one begins to form! One with a slim waist, wide hips and rear, smooth skin and breasts! One with long purple hair, pouty lips and wide blue eyes. All in all, Alan's new vessel is that of a girl, one a few years older than he was before! But before anyone can glimpse her nudity, clothes form from the dust of his old clothes!

First, a plain white cotton bra and panties to hide her modesty, then a white long-sleeves button shirt with blue stripes and starched collar. Then a black business skirt that hugs her curves, quite short with a silver belt holding it up. White thigh-high socks appear on her smooth legs, held up with white garter belts. Red heels form on her feet with black ribbons that tie around her ankles. Her vision, rather blurry is suddenly corrected by red-framed glasses that form on her face! A white ribbon ties itself in her hair, parting a bang to the side of her face, leaving Alan as a teacher!

Alan blink blinks as she reforms, once her new eyes clear, she notices she is quite a bit taller as well. Looking down at herself, she gasps softly..."I...I had no idea this would be...it feels so strange."
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:09 pm

"Not at all! I can modify this place however I like, so it's not like I'm short on space for you." Yama explains as the woman enters.

"Welcome! Have you come for a reincarnation?"

Gives a bow. "Thank you."

The woman gives a nod. "Yes, I heard a moment ago that this place opened up, and I figured it might be an answer to an issue I've had throughout my whole life."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:15 pm

*Ysabelle waits for the process to complete what with having no body currently to react with.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Miku-chan wrote:((Sorry about the long delay, work sucks at this time of year for my routes...:P...))
Alan blink blinks as she reforms, once her new eyes clear, she notices she is quite a bit taller as well. Looking down at herself, she gasps softly..."I...I had no idea this would be...it feels so strange."

[It's fine :P]

"It's my belief that knowledge is useless unless you pass it on. Since you're so smart, I feel you would best serve in a position of authority in a school." Yama explains.

KonokoHasano wrote:Gives a bow. "Thank you."

The woman gives a nod. "Yes, I heard a moment ago that this place opened up, and I figured it might be an answer to an issue I've had throughout my whole life."

Yama gestures at the wall and a door appears! "Living quarters are in there. Take a look Miss Jerona." he says before turning his attention to the woman.

"I see... is it something to do with your eyes?"

Rei-chan wrote:*Ysabelle waits for the process to complete what with having no body currently to react with.*

Ysabelle's body starts to reform around her soul. This one is clearly not an albino with it's black hair that goes just past it's shoulder and heterochromatic eyes, one blue and one yellow. Its skin is smooth pale, but not the bleached white that albinos tend to have. Triangular fox ears tipped with white fur emerge from the top of it's head, a matching tail coming out from the base of it's spine. It has small breasts and slight curves, identifying it as belonging to a pubescent girl.

Clothes manifest on Ysabelle's new body starting with a sleeveless white and blue thigh length dress with a hole for the tail on top of a pair of matching cotton white bra and panties. A black vest with yellow trim and a stylized flame emblem forms on top of the dress. A belt loops loosely around her hips as a leg garter appears on her left thigh. Black and yellow shoes form with white ankle socks on her feet. A skinny blue scarf with yellow tips ties around her throat as blue and white armoured gloves form on her arms, almost reaching her vest. A ribbon with technological decorations ties her hair into a ponytail as a sword forms her her hand, as tall as she was, leaving Ysabelle as a foxgirl
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse