Raleigh's Magic Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Magic Shop

Postby Vulpina » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:15 am

"Excellent. Head toward aisle 12. You'll find a representative of mine there. She'll help you slip out of the shop unnoticed which you'll need. Ryu there already knows you stole from his collection and is just pretending to not be aware of it until you sneak out so you'll need the help. I want you to meet me then at your home. I'll be waiting for you."
Vulpina

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am

Elliot started to panic after being told Raleigh was aware of what he stole. He moaned to himself, almost stumbling eight into a display of potions in his hurry to reach aisle 12, looking desperately for this representative!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vulpina » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:36 am

"What, didn't know that shop is its own self contained dimension created by your boss? You are almost there." Should Elliot have made it safely to the designated aisle he'll see a small white fox sitting there waiting for him. There is a sense of otherworldly energies rolling off the creature.
Vulpina

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:44 am

The sight of the small fox didn't exactly fill Elliot with confidence, but he rushed up to her and bent down, resting his hands on his knees, whispering, "Can you sneak me out of here?", he asked with a blush, feeling rather silly for talking to an animal.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vulpina » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:51 am

"Of course young one.", replies the fox in cultured tones. She starts to walk past Elliot releasing some of the energy that is swirling around her. As she passes by and runs up a nearby set of shelves to knock it over into another and cause havoc Elliot will find himself fading out from the physical realm. A few moments later he will see he is standing in the park of Muffinville as his sight returns.
Vulpina

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 am

Elliot started to panic as he saw his hands and arms fade from view, and he could be heard helping before he disappeared. He draws a deep breath as he finds himself coming around in the park, and he hugged his torso, looking around for the fox. "You could have warned me! I was worried I was going to end up turning into something again!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 am

*Narrowing his eyes even as he starts setting the shelves back into place and tracking the movements of the fox.* Playing one of your games again? Heh. Well far be it from me to say no to a game. *A spirit prison forms around the fox.* Aloha. Know why your mistress wants one of my toys when she could make the same thing herself?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:15 am

Raleigh wrote:*Walks back inside the shop and back around the counter.* Did I miss anyone?

Not to my knowledge.

*Ambush sits back and watches the events that follow.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Vulpina » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:17 am

"Less nagging and more running unless you want to find out what that long toothed sociopath will do to you for stealing from him. Keep in mind his usual policy for thieves is impalement."

The fox, realizing she is caught, starts to sweat. "Uhm.. I can explain.... uhm... err w-w-weellll yyyou seeee...." That particular scene fades to black quickly followed by a scream.
Vulpina

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:22 am

Not neding to be told twice, Elliot turned and bolted across the park and through the town. His small apartment was at the top of a large block, so he was out of breath by the time he got home. It was a mess, clothes everywhere, mainly girl clothes too, and for all kinds of different ages.

"Hello?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 am

*Waiting for Elliot and sitting on his bed he will spot this woman sans the swords.* "Took you long enough kid. Now hand over the vial and I can help set you up with a situation where you won't have to worry so much about your current boss. In fact I can guarantee you'll be more or less protected from him."

*Returning to behind the counter and putting down an electric razor, Raleigh turns to Ambush.* Do you think I might have went too far there? *He holds up a pelt.* Also, how much you think I could sell this for?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:36 am

Elliot blushed at the sight of the woman on his bed. Perhaps it had even be the feminine voice that had swayed him into picking her. He was the sort of boy that didn't always make decisions with his brain. Fishing in his pocket, he pulled out his hand and uncurled his fingers, revealing the capsule in his palm. "You're gonna... use it on him?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 am

Vulpina: "Not at all. It would be meaningless to do so." She takes the capsule. "It is based on one of his incarnations after all. It allows whoever has used the machines in this to create an absolute null magic zone centered on themselves. No allies or enemies can use any magic within that field and any attempts to do so only feed into the power of the person who is creating it. Amusingly enough the person creating this field can cast spells with impunity. Downside is that it has no off function and is always active. Well that is the official explanation of this power. It has the secondary ability of its owner being capable of absorbing spirits and spectres to gain their powers as well." She looks over Elliot. "By the way, welcome to working for me now. Bringing that to me completes the contract. As you've heard, so far as you will know for now, my name is Vulpina. I'm an inidrassil just like Raleigh though a lesser ranked one. I will take the fallout for your theft so long as you act as my spy here in this realm. How does that sound?"
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:49 am

The way he was looking at her left no doubt that she'd been successful based on her apparent gender, although ge was quite aware their kind didn't really have the sane concept of it that humans did. He was almost like a puppy dog, nodding along to her every word despite most of it going over his head. "I can do that", he smiled, "I've spied for Raleigh before...". He did blush a little though at some of the forms forced on him singe could observe without anyone paying attention.

"But how are you going to stop Raleigh punishing me for stealing? I'm dead next time he sees me...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vulpina » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 am

"Easy, I tell him I told you to do it. Our kind aren't allowed to fight each other so he will have to let the issue go. He'll just assume I wheedled you into it since I am the one of our kind tied to cunning. If that happened you really would have done anything I asked so there is no point in punishing you."
Vulpina

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse