Nothin'

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Nothin'

Postby AmbushCat » Wed May 31, 2017 8:14 am

She then waves to the new arrival, and, having no trouble reading unseen text, says, "Pleased to meet you, Viridi. I hope it won't offend you you've stepped into a world where some hundred plus folks claim the same or similar titles, though."

Viridi: Doesn't bother me one bit. It's wonderful having my own body again instead of being just another voice in the ether.

Getting slightly confused, talking about spacetime is a little over her head at the moment, putting the focus back to her main concern,"But how do people generally turn back?"

Ambush: *finally overhearing what's going on around him* Try asking Ookalf how he does it. He turns up somewhere, gets turned into a girl by whatever shenanigans are going on, then the next time I see him she's a he again.
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The fruit, on pressing at the Nothing, seems to enter the '2D space' that Ookalf's wolf is in, just in front of its muzzle. The wolf barks another friendly bark and snaps the fruit up, whereupon it gains a slight reddish outline of a glow around its body. It slowly stretches up onto its hind legs, and then its hind feet reform into human-like feet and fur vanishes for a short way up each leg, forming them into a more human-like shape. The fur around its midsection separates itself outward into a sort of sweater-dress, and its paws seem to open out into sleeves to reveal a small pair of hands while the body under the dress reshapes into a very slight girlish figure. Finally, the wolf's muzzle is retracted into a small, cute girlish face while her head-fur fluffs outward into long, semi-wild hair, leaving just the ears, tail, and bright golden eyes to mark the new being's wolfishness. She cautiously takes a step forward, out of the drawing and into the real world, and reaches her hands up as the frames of a pair of glasses appear in a small gleam of silver, just in time to adjust them. She looks up at Ookalf wide-eyed, and speaks. "I...am?" she says slowly, sounding amazed at this information; her voice is a little deeper and more mature than her appearance otherwise suggests.

As usual, this results in the Nothing shrinking a little more, bringing it a total of a good foot back from its position before everyone started taking notice of it.

*Ookalf nods.* Yup. Welcome to the world!

xGoggles wrote:Getting slightly confused, talking about spacetime is a little over her head at the moment, putting the focus back to her main concern,"But how do people generally turn back?"

AmbushCat wrote:Ambush: *finally overhearing what's going on around him* Try asking Ookalf how he does it. He turns up somewhere, gets turned into a girl by whatever shenanigans are going on, then the next time I see him she's a he again.

Heheh, basically... *Ookalf rubs the back of his head in embarrassment.* I don't really know how to explain it, though. It just sorta happens!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 31, 2017 8:33 pm

Ayako looks and nods. "Kawaii...eeheehee~" She also notices the new wolf-girl and points Goggles that way: "Oh! Rr-look!"

The new girl nods to Ookalf. "I..thank you. It feels as if you were responsible somehow." She smiles very slightly and her tail wags a little bit. "I don't seem to have a name...you have every right to determine that if you wish. I'm...hoping you won't consider yourself to own me, however." Her expression turns quickly to one of concern at this thought.

"There's mages around you could get in contact with...there used to be some agency who specifically aimed to help transformation victims but I dunno if they're still at work or not," says Whatevr. "But ah..is it really that big a deal? You seem pretty happy as-is.

"...Anyway, what're your interests, Viridi? Besides 'being a nature deity'."
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed May 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Viridi: *hand on her chin* Hmm... well, I don't mind occasional video games now and then. And fortune telling, but only for those I like.

Who's your main in Smash 4?

Viridi: *without really thinking about it* Well, Link of course--- ... *gives Ambush a glare that could melt iron* And if word of this gets out, I will eviscerate you, "mother figure" or not.

*grin* Love you too, Viridi.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 31, 2017 9:51 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:The new girl nods to Ookalf. "I..thank you. It feels as if you were responsible somehow." She smiles very slightly and her tail wags a little bit. "I don't seem to have a name...you have every right to determine that if you wish. I'm...hoping you won't consider yourself to own me, however." Her expression turns quickly to one of concern at this thought.

Hey, don't worry. I'm not gonna do anything like that to you. But as for a name... Well, do you have anything you want to be called?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed May 31, 2017 10:09 pm

Her view guided towards the young wolf-girl with the glasses "Awww, she is so adorably~". She uncontrollable squeed, before noticing how usually obsessed she sounded about cute things... well cute girls in particular. Maybe... more had changed than just her body and clothes.

"Ah?... Oh, I guess I do feel more comfortable than I'd expect I would..." she says thinking about Whatevr's comment. "Thought it still feels weird, having a new body..." looking down at her body again, holding a lock of her beautiful shiny hair. "I guess knowing there are options out there, to change back, does give some comfort..."
After a few seconds in thought, she rubs her cheek against Ayako's in a snuggle, "How about you Ayako, do you like my new body or rather my previous one?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 pm

"I'm glad..the thought was terrifying as it came to me," the wolf-girl says, relieved. "Ah..." the wolf-girl pauses, closing her eyes to think for a moment. "..How does 'Jade' sound?"

"Ummm..." Ayako considers Goggles's question carefully. "You rooked good before but um.." she pokes a finger in the other girl's chest. "You're so kawaii and squishy this way too." She seems deeply conflicted, and finally says: I uh...I just like 'you', Goggors..." This is accentuated by a particularly bright blush.

Whatevr, meanwhile, steps over to another side of the 'Nothing' and produces a wooden sign that says:
"Graffiti welcome on the white space stuff! Might help save the world*!
*sign owner not responsible for world-ending creatures created out of drawings"
After sticking that into the ground, she dumps a bunch of various drawing materials next to it.

Clapping her hands in a 'job well done' way, she says, "So how does this work exactly? You're made by Ambush there but you've also got an identity as a person from another world with entirely different experiences? Is it more like you were summoned?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed May 31, 2017 11:01 pm

Viridi: *shakes her head* No, I've been on this world my entire existence. My physical body was obliterated long before the Muffin Continent as we have it now became known as such, leaving me just a voice in the void for centuries.

And yet you claim to enjoy playing video games?

Viridi: Hmph! Don't lump the capabilities of the gods with those stuck on the ground, Ambush Cat. We had access to those things long before mortals ever did.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed May 31, 2017 11:06 pm

Goggles start to blush as well, Ayako called her cute? "I...I'm kawaii?" Having not seen her reflection in a mirror or anything, besides a downwards view, she actually had no idea how she looked like fully.
Lovingly staring at the dragon-girl's red face, "Awww~ I like you too Ayako", giving another cuddle, ignoring the weird feeling it gave when their chests are pressing against each other.
"I guess I can stay kawaii for you~"
"Well... for a while at least... maybe until that 'point' in the month though... then... I might want to change back" her facing turning into a slight pout, not looking forwards to potential days.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed May 31, 2017 11:16 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I'm glad..the thought was terrifying as it came to me," the wolf-girl says, relieved. "Ah..." the wolf-girl pauses, closing her eyes to think for a moment. "..How does 'Jade' sound?"

*Ookalf smiles.* I think it sounds like a great name. And probably better than what I'd come up with...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed May 31, 2017 11:28 pm

"Hmm." Whatevr gets a thoughtful look. "I know what it's like to disappear out of existence for a while and then come back myself. I wonder if what comes out of the Nothing isn't really created at all, just ideas recalled from somewhere else? Ideas people had but never realized before, maybe..."

"I-I'm glad you like it," says Jade, blushing slightly and smiling and wagging her tail a bit again. "What is your name? I can't help but feel some kind of attachment to you. Gratitude, maybe?"

"Mnnh.." Ayako's tail whips back and forth rapidly again during the hug, and she runs a hand through Goggles's hair.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 pm

She giggles, "Do you like my new hair Ayako-chan?" Sitting up right, stroking her own hair, "I never had such long hair before, will get some time getting use to."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:46 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:"I-I'm glad you like it," says Jade, blushing slightly and smiling and wagging her tail a bit again. "What is your name? I can't help but feel some kind of attachment to you. Gratitude, maybe?"

Oh, I didn't introduce myself! Sorry about that. My name's Ookalf. It's nice to meet you!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:42 am

"Hmm." Whatevr gets a thoughtful look. "I know what it's like to disappear out of existence for a while and then come back myself. I wonder if what comes out of the Nothing isn't really created at all, just ideas recalled from somewhere else? Ideas people had but never realized before, maybe..."

Viridi: *shrug* Your guess is as good as mine. And frankly, I'm not comfortable standing here discussing it. Ambush, you mentioned something about a job earlier?

...Wait, you're actually taking what I said seriously?

Viridi: *sour* You're saying you were joking when you offered to adopt me, give me my own job and apartment? Count yourself fortunate I haven't resurrected Phosphora yet.

...Guess I'm gonna have to talk this over with her. Whatevr, sorry I can't stay, but I've got a goddess here I've gotta cajole.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:35 am

"It's good to meet you as well," says Jade, nodding. Her stomach grumbles slightly, and she looks down at it. "I...seem to need sustenance. Um..I dislike to ask this of you, but I don't really have any possessions besides what I'm wearing at the moment..." She looks back up at Ookalf with an expression that, probably unintentionally, resembles a puppy begging for food.

"Mhm..." Ayako nods. "It's vely soft and pretty."
Whatevr waves to Ambush and Viridi on their way out. "See ya later. Be interesting, new old goddess!" She then turns her attention to the dragon-girl and Goggles. "Are you two gonna sit around on the grass all day?"

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse