The Princess and the Coin--A Day of Wishes

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: The Princess and the Coin--A Day of Wishes

Postby Private Crudface » Mon May 14, 2012 2:29 pm

The girl wavers...and stumbles forward, nearly dropping the pacifier, her center of gravity still unsteady from the change, face burning. "You--are no ruler of mine, girl!" her voice is smaller, but angrier yet, as she tries to maintain her dignity with the onset of...everything that happened quite suddenly.
Spammaster Rank S...

Pink Candy Dragon Catastrophe
Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon May 14, 2012 2:43 pm

"Do you really want to push me further?", she asked with a grin, still looking up at the girl as she spread out her fingers as if flexing the magical muscles. "This is your final warning... ", she threatened calmly. "Lower yourself before me... or I will lower you myself!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Private Crudface » Mon May 14, 2012 2:45 pm

The girl's eyes seem to crackle, as she tries to summon forth her own reserves...assuming, of course, Melanie hadn't done anything to seal them up when she'd shrunk her down. "I refuse!"
Spammaster Rank S...

Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon May 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie winced, and her fingers twitched as she felt the static spring up her arm, but she didn't pull back. Her face scrunched in concentration, and the effort was clear. The magic flooded through the woman's dark, tight clothing, and it began to rapidly transform around her, shrinking up her arms and legs, turning lighter in colour. Her gloves disappeared, as did her boots, as the bottom part of her outfit puffed out with a crinkle, becoming a diaper, and then top off a very snug-fitting pink t-shirt with a pony across the chest. Make-up was wiped clean from her face, and her dark hair was drawn up into a ponytail, tied with a large pink bow, with the final touch being a pacifier that popped into existence between her lips.

Melanie staggered back, the tension fading from her face as it melt into a wide smile, and she began to giggle, pointing a finger up at the woman. "Who belongs in the playpen now, huh?", she teased, making a show off brushing her hands together at the end of a job well done.

Elliot made his way over to Kether, and using his cane he gently tapped the man on the shoulder before clearing his throat. "Hi... I saw you already had a go of the coin. I was just wondering if my friend over here could have a turn?", he asked, and looked back to Brom.

"Sure go right ahead"
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon May 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Melanie's spell to transform the girl's clothes had done nothing to contain her magic, but the young Princess was casting again, focusing hard, as the tingling sensation began to spread through her rival. The world around her began to grow, yet her clothing remained a perfect fit as she started to shrink down... no, not just shrink, but regress, backwards through the teens, bringing her closer to Melanie!

"Thanks", said Elliot, and took the coin back. Walking over to Brom, he held it out to her, "Have you seen anything bad of it come so far? Everyone has got just what they wanted".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon May 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Melanie's spell to transform the girl's clothes had done nothing to contain her magic, but the young Princess was casting again, focusing hard, as the tingling sensation began to spread through her rival. The world around her began to grow, yet her clothing remained a perfect fit as she started to shrink down... no, not just shrink, but regress, backwards through the teens, bringing her closer to Melanie!

"Thanks", said Elliot, and took the coin back. Walking over to Brom, he held it out to her, "Have you seen anything bad of it come so far? Everyone has got just what they wanted".

"Its Dichotomy's work, it will always work out right if you understand that"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Private Crudface » Mon May 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Calamity stumbles again--apparently, once pierced, her warp field didn't provide much further defense, as she begins to shrink down to more appropriately fit her clothes, face burning as the diaper crinkles against her legs...but she rears back--firing a bolt of green lighting at Melanie's chest despite this!
Spammaster Rank S...

Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon May 14, 2012 3:18 pm

While walking up to the Muffinville Museum of Unnatural History for an afternoon of perusing the exhibits, Mischa overhears the name of... Dichotomy? What's more, there's none other than the famous Princess Melanie talking with some rather dark and mystical figure! He also recognizes Elliot, and presumably Kether... although he has to pause a moment, as Kether sounds rather like Josephine, that mechanical maid he'd seen at a yard sale. Hrm.

"... Should I dare ask what's going on here?" he says, walking over to Elliot, Brom, and Kether. He keeps his distance from Princess Melanie, presuming she's doing very serious princess work.
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon May 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Calamity had reached the same height and age as Melanie, around ten or so, when the witch's spell was interrupted by the green lightening. She fell back, her princess dress swirling around her legs as she stumbled and landed on her butt with a poof as the air was pushed through the dress, and her tiara slipped down over her eyes.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Anonymouse » Mon May 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Brom swallows. "...Not for the Princess. Er. Not...exactly at least."

Despite that, she does take the coin, staring at it with trepidation, before blinking up to Mischa. "Oh! It's--a wishing coin. Gone amok, you might say." She holds it up.
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Private Crudface » Mon May 14, 2012 3:23 pm

The world seems to crackle around Melanie at the bolt of lightning...as she feels the dress indeed swirl around her. In fact, it seems a little large for her suddenly, like she's been punched back a few years of age! The tiara doesn't seem to fit very well at all anymore, and the shoes doubly so. Calamity straightens, grinning despite her predicament. "Now, turn me back or I'll really show you..."
Spammaster Rank S...

Private Crudface
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon May 14, 2012 3:25 pm

Jello Shot Mischa wrote:While walking up to the Muffinville Museum of Unnatural History for an afternoon of perusing the exhibits, Mischa overhears the name of... Dichotomy? What's more, there's none other than the famous Princess Melanie talking with some rather dark and mystical figure! He also recognizes Elliot, and presumably Kether... although he has to pause a moment, as Kether sounds rather like Josephine, that mechanical maid he'd seen at a yard sale. Hrm.

"... Should I dare ask what's going on here?" he says, walking over to Elliot, Brom, and Kether. He keeps his distance from Princess Melanie, presuming she's doing very serious princess work.

*Is currently malish in this thread is keeping picture until can find long term setup*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Jello Shot Mischa » Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Anonymouse wrote:Brom swallows. "...Not for the Princess. Er. Not...exactly at least."

Despite that, she does take the coin, staring at it with trepidation, before blinking up to Mischa. "Oh! It's--a wishing coin. Gone amok, you might say." She holds it up.

Mischa hmms. "Well, I heard Dichotomy's name mentioned... and she's fond of granting wishes," he murmurs. "Wishes that amuse her, at least." He has to chuckle at that. "In true genie fashion, I must say. So what were you thinking of wishing for?" he asks Brom.

Kether wrote:*Is currently malish in this thread is keeping picture until can find long term setup*

Mischa's no stranger to the oddities of casaulity that a thread-based environment can produce... in fact, the multitude of Mischas owes its existence to that fact. Still, he has to grin slightly at Kether, wondering how long the robot will remain non-maid... :P
Jello Shot Mischa
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Anonymouse » Mon May 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Brom shakes her head."I'm...not sure, honestly. My boss seems really intent on me making a wish...but..."
Anonymouse
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Mon May 14, 2012 3:46 pm

Melanie cringed as she felt her dress loosen around her, while the shoes actually slipped from her feet. One hand lifted the tiara up from her eyes, having to hold it in place as she reached out a hand toward Calamity again. It was harder to concentrate after what had just happened to her, but she let out a little grunt, her fingers trembling as another few years slowly seeped out of Calamity, keeping her line with the Pastry Princess!
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse