Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Blaze » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:51 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"From what I have seen, strange doesn't fully describe how this place is. Think of it as a nexus of chaos where things happen without reason." She answered, thinking about it, and then considering her outfit. As she does, the skirt actually shifts a bit and closes, hiding her unmentionables from view. "Fascinating."

"Oh wow, you're really getting the hang of this! Try play a few notes on your keytar scythe." Yama says with a grin

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... is reborn as a male! OMGWTFBBQ?! He blinks, looking down and stretching a bit. "Huh..." Not sure what else to say. He looks up at Yama. "Thanks." He says with a little smile.

"No problem Sir Knight! Now, your armour works by generating electromagnetic pulses that deflect blows. Your sword generates a plasma blade that can slice most anything! Both need electricity, but they can be recharged with your Rune of Lightning." Yama explains.

Vomica wrote:Gretchen frowns, at the sight of Dact vanishing "Hey! Don't make cute boys go away! ...they are cute! And stuff! And... re-a-what? Carnation?" The green touched woman blinks dumbly a few times, then grins "Ooooh! Yeah! I'm here for a carnation!" Stupid bimbos are stupid.

"Er... riiight... then please step into the circle and we'll begin." Yama says. Normally he charges for this, but he can't help but feel sorry for this poor stupid girl and decides to make this one on the house.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:58 pm

"Oh wow, you're really getting the hang of this! Try play a few notes on your keytar scythe." Yama says with a grin

"Hmm..." She holds it up and begins playing a few notes.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:18 pm

Dact nods. "Huh... interesting. So is that it? Anything I might be able to help with?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:42 pm

"Thaaaanksss" hisses the Miko pouting before sniffing the air as she suddenly 'smells' Gretchen's green energies.

"What smells like Sweet and Sour Chicken?" she asks flicking her tongue out.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:16 pm

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm..." She holds it up and begins playing a few notes.

As she plays it, musical symbols appear in the air around her. Clefts, notes, flats, sharps and whatnot. They dance around Jerona, awaiting her command

"They have different effects depending on how they're combined and ordered around." Yama explains.

Feng wrote:"Thaaaanksss" hisses the Miko pouting before sniffing the air as she suddenly 'smells' Gretchen's green energies.

"What smells like Sweet and Sour Chicken?" she asks flicking her tongue out.

"New rule: no praying on the customers." Yama says firmly.

"Perhaps you can go sweep the steps. If you do, you can have more modest clothes!" :mrgreen:

Knight Errant wrote:Dact nods. "Huh... interesting. So is that it? Anything I might be able to help with?"

"Hmm... oh! One more thing on the house. Mind kneeling down?" Yama asks
Last edited by Blaze on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:00 pm

"Er... riiight... then please step into the circle and we'll begin." Yama says. Normally he charges for this, but he can't help but feel sorry for this poor stupid girl and decides to make this one on the house.

Gretchen just smiles at him as she steps into the circle, "...is this where I pose sexily for you~?" =D
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:33 am

How fascinating a service. *Materializes in the store observing everything that has happened.* Nice look Jerona, I'll be watching by the way.

Sadly I can't use this service since my powers handle my own incarnation and reincarnation cycles for me and to interfere would cause issues. Is there a chance I could send you one of my personas from my collective and let it be reborn through this service?
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:35 am

Dact blinks. "Err... okay." He says, kneeling down!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:41 am

Vomica wrote:Gretchen just smiles at him as she steps into the circle, "...is this where I pose sexily for you~?" =D

"No, this is the part where I free your mind."

The circle glows and Gretchen's body starts dissolving into dust! The Green in her body is drawn into the circle and broken down.

Raleigh wrote:How fascinating a service. *Materializes in the store observing everything that has happened.* Nice look Jerona, I'll be watching by the way.

Sadly I can't use this service since my powers handle my own incarnation and reincarnation cycles for me and to interfere would cause issues. Is there a chance I could send you one of my personas from my collective and let it be reborn through this service?

Yama is startled by Raleigh's sudden appearance but musters himself and bows.

"Greetings sir. And of course, all are welcome."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks. "Err... okay." He says, kneeling down!

Yama places his tiny key lightly against Dact's forehead and turns it. Suddenly, Dact is freed from his prejudice against machines which is replaced by a slight curiosity for them as well as a capacity to learn how to use hi-tech versions of medieval weaponry!

"There. Can't be a good tech knight if you dislike machines can you?" :mrgreen:
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:46 am

Dact blinks, feeling his mind shift around a bit. "I... um... what did you just do?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 am

Just out of curiosity, before I go and leave behind one of my personas, what would be the cost for a being such as me to use your services and keep all their abilities?

*Already wisps of energy are gathering next to him to form into one of his alternate human incarnations.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:33 am

As she plays it, musical symbols appear in the air around her. Clefts, notes, flats, sharps and whatnot. They dance around Jerona, awaiting her command

"They have different effects depending on how they're combined and ordered around." Yama explains.

"That could be very useful." As she does this, a couple of notes alight with electricity, and a couple light with fire. "Very useful."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks, feeling his mind shift around a bit. "I... um... what did you just do?"

"Took away your mild techophobia. Would be difficult being a tech knight if you were prejudiced against machines." Yama says with a chuckle

Raleigh wrote:Just out of curiosity, before I go and leave behind one of my personas, what would be the cost for a being such as me to use your services and keep all their abilities?

*Already wisps of energy are gathering next to him to form into one of his alternate human incarnations.*

"Hm, never had such a request before, but I would have to say 'a lot.' I prefer not to have set prices." Yama says, rubbing his chin in thought

KonokoHasano wrote:"That could be very useful." As she does this, a couple of notes alight with electricity, and a couple light with fire. "Very useful."

"Very good! Now, that crucifix sends earthbound spirits to the afterlife. However, they must be aware that they are dead and willing to move on. Helping them realize it is part of your job." Yama explains
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Ah well, I suppose its just as well. I wouldn't part with my horde or the like for something of this nature. I leave you with a piece of me though to test out this service. *He disappears again as the wisps form into a young looking woman with white hair and red eyes.* Have fun Ysabelle. May you be granted peace from your legacy as the Whisper of Madness.

Woman: Ah... I'm me again? I have hands.... I can breathe... blood is flowing. Too long was that binding to my source soul I think as this will take some adjustment. *She looks around the room and spots Yama.* I take it you are the one to handle the reincarnation process?
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Dact blinks. "... huh. I guess... that makes sense?" He concedes!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse