Getting Fit in No Time!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Getting Fit in No Time!

Postby shinryou » Wed May 18, 2011 1:05 am

"This is getting nowhere..." Kazuya said, facepalming while the changes occurred, "Who wrote on that paper and for what purpose?"
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Fri May 20, 2011 9:35 pm

"I'm not sure," says Alicia. "Last I remember, we were studying for an exam? Something about Chibi archaeology?" continues Randy.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat May 21, 2011 1:25 am

shinryou wrote:"This is getting nowhere..." Kazuya said, facepalming while the changes occurred, "Who wrote on that paper and for what purpose?"

"I wrote this said FHAT," smiled Francesca as she nodded happily. "FHAT said that I did this before this happen to me incase I had to do this when like this. That way I can do this with no problem."

Soon Kazuya body began to look much more feminine as the first to go was his manhood which was instantly replaced with a womenhood. Soon two mounds appeared on her chest. The new girl's clothing was becoming into a two piece pink bikini that revealed her hairless figure. A black armband appeared on her left arm as her hair began to grow longer. Kazuya's hair was now black and at shoulder length. Her ears shifted up and became furry pair of cat ears. A long black cat tail appeared from his behind while pink angel wings pushed out of her back. Soon a red collar appeared around Kazuya's neck with a huge bell on it. Kazuya was now a cat girl with wings dressed in a swimsuit.

Feng wrote:"I'm not sure," says Alicia. "Last I remember, we were studying for an exam? Something about Chibi archaeology?" continues Randy.

"What?" said Francesca as she blinked a few times and seemed confused. "I have no idea what you two talking about. Are you twins?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby shinryou » Sun May 22, 2011 8:26 am

Kazuya ignored the transformations as he was seeking answers, "And who's "FHAT"?" she now asked Francesca.
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 22, 2011 3:07 pm

shinryou wrote:Kazuya ignored the transformations as he was seeking answers, "And who's "FHAT"?" she now asked Francesca.

"FHAT is like somebody who looks like me but is like very boring. SHe talks like a robot," said Francesca as she nods and didn't seem to read the situation. "She also like....I can't touch her because my hand goes right though her."

Kazuya would seem to be filled with a rush of emotions.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Sun May 22, 2011 6:42 pm

"Yep" says Randy and Alicia simultaneously. "Randy is the eldest," says Alicia. "And Alicia-Chan is the younger," continues Randy. "Of course if we were Yoruba, that would make her the senior sibling."

"Ah but if we WERE Yoruba twins, do you think we would have these Western names?"

"It's possible. There are a lot of Missions in West Africa."

"That's true sis."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Feng wrote:"Yep" says Randy and Alicia simultaneously. "Randy is the eldest," says Alicia. "And Alicia-Chan is the younger," continues Randy. "Of course if we were Yoruba, that would make her the senior sibling."

"Ah but if we WERE Yoruba twins, do you think we would have these Western names?"

"It's possible. There are a lot of Missions in West Africa."

"That's true sis."

"What...you guys are really confusing. I have no idea what you are like talking about," said Francesca as she seem a bit dizzy. She then looked at her piece of paper and then read, "You two are just the same person but split. Still if you want to make it complicated then go for it. Apparently you were a smart college kid."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Sun May 22, 2011 7:07 pm

"But if we were split, wouldn't we be identical?" says Randy. "From the looks of it, we aren't very similar in appearance"

"Not all twins are identical though sis" says Alicia. "Sometimes more than one egg is fertilized such as with twins composed of a male and a female. I believe we fall in this category."

"Most true sister, most true. But what is this about us being one single person at a college? Such comments are confusing." @_@

"Indeed. It is baffling. Still she nailed us on being quite the intellectual." ^_^

"Quite. Between the two of us, there isn't anything that we can't overcome with our clever minds!" ^_^
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby shinryou » Sun May 22, 2011 8:43 pm

(What kind of emotions?)

Kazuya tries to suppress the feelings and asks another question, "Can I go see this FHAT person?"
Character Sheet
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun May 22, 2011 9:33 pm

Feng wrote:"But if we were split, wouldn't we be identical?" says Randy. "From the looks of it, we aren't very similar in appearance"

"Not all twins are identical though sis" says Alicia. "Sometimes more than one egg is fertilized such as with twins composed of a male and a female. I believe we fall in this category."

"Most true sister, most true. But what is this about us being one single person at a college? Such comments are confusing." @_@

"Indeed. It is baffling. Still she nailed us on being quite the intellectual." ^_^

"Quite. Between the two of us, there isn't anything that we can't overcome with our clever minds!" ^_^

"Umm....I like eggs. Do you like them sunny side up or scrambled?" said Francesca as she seem a bit confused. She then looked at her piece of paper and read, "Hmm....Interesting effects. Seems like the burger had created what seems like a completely new persona."

shinryou wrote:(What kind of emotions?)

Kazuya tries to suppress the feelings and asks another question, "Can I go see this FHAT person?"

"Oh! Okay. Give me a minute," said Francesca as she reached into her labcoat and eventually pulled out a cellphone. "She said that if I wanted to see her that I need this."

As Francesca pressed a button on the phone, Kazuya would feel very emotional.

(As in that you are an emotional person. I let you RP out that however you want.)
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Feng » Wed May 25, 2011 1:08 pm

"Scrambled!" says the two girls enthusiastically. "We like ours with ketchup," says Randy. "With just a bit of pepper for texture," continues Alicia.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse