Bank Heist!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Bank Heist!

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Elliot stood firm, until Lucy marched closer that is. In Elliot's head, she was just a little kid, but the closer she got, the bigger the difference in height seemed. Her pink dress swished around her thighs as she stumbled back to avoid being bumped into, and ended up tumbling back into Serra, turning so her face crashed against the girl's chest, while Elliot's arms wrapped around her waist to catch herself before she fell over. Her cheeks went bright red, and she slowly lifted her head slightly to look up at Serra, "Don't let her hurt me... ", she pleaded in a quiet voice.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blindsense » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 pm

"...Alright." Lance sighs and examines the brick some more... This was beginning to get odd.
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Vomica » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:02 am

Lucy scowls at the two girls, marching closer.

"There's no one here for you two to fool. Just me, you two and my fists. So cut the act."

Elliot stood firm, until Lucy marched closer that is. In Elliot's head, she was just a little kid, but the closer she got, the bigger the difference in height seemed. Her pink dress swished around her thighs as she stumbled back to avoid being bumped into, and ended up tumbling back into Serra, turning so her face crashed against the girl's chest, while Elliot's arms wrapped around her waist to catch herself before she fell over. Her cheeks went bright red, and she slowly lifted her head slightly to look up at Serra, "Don't let her hurt me... ", she pleaded in a quiet voice.

Serra smirks at Lucy, "You seriously think that's a good idea? There are witnesses here, and seriously, you think you can take /both/ of us on?" The villain gives a slight snerk, and it's followed by a sneer. Her cape blows about gently in the wind, indifferent to all the tension that exists between the girls. Then Elliot decides that being clumsy is a great idea...

...her stumbling hug is rewarded by a momentary growl from Serra. Who, after a second, softens up. She puts an arm around Elliot, and looks to Lucy "...stop. You're scaring her. She's already lost alot..." Her tone is quieter now, and much less sardonic.

"...Alright." Lance sighs and examines the brick some more... This was beginning to get odd.

The brick does really seem to be a normal brick you'd find in a wall... if it was made of plastic and had a fist indent in one side.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Lucy stops her advance, a slight frown forming on her lips

Damn... she's good at this.

She pauses, contemplating her next move
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:58 pm

Elliot winced at the growl, but she continued to peer upwards, watching the little girl's face soften, before the comforting arm came around her. Part of her felt embarrassed she'd needed a little girl like Serra to stop another little girl from hurting her, but... she was glad that Serra HAD stepped in to save her. Turning her head slightly, she peered back up at Lucy as the girl stood waiting, "I... I don't think she's the bank robber, or the one that did this to me... she's just a kid too... ", she suggested in a quiet voice to Serra. "The real robber must have got away when we were all distracted... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Serra returns Elliots hug at that, wrapping an around around her waist, and drawing her in close. The girl nods to Lucy, "...right. ...we're just in the wrong place at the wrong time!" She looks down at Elliot, "...and some of us can't do anything because of it." Her tone is both sweet, but a very slight hint of her usually arrogance is there. Likely far to subtle for Elliot to catch. Serra then looks to the demon-girl again, and gives a grin.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Lucy looks at the girl, catching the arrogant tone of her voice before slowly nodding.

"Yeah... all a big misunderstanding..."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Elliot continued to miss all the little clues in Serra's tone and expression, but the hug worked perfectly. She glanced down at the pink dress hanging around her small frame again, and chewed her bottom lip, as if considering wether or not continuing to try and catch the robber was a viable option as she was. "Do you think I could still help catch the thief?", she asked, looking up at both Lucy and Serra for their reactions.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:44 am

Serra peers at Lucy for a moment. They might make eye contact for a moment, even if they don't, Serra is pretty sure she knows that Lucy has called her bluff. Even if she hasn't said anything. The girl keeps the charades going though, for whatever reason Serra follows through with her current plan. Turning her attention down to Elliot, she squeezes the girl once more "...we can try if you want! ...but didn't the bad guy knock down a whole wall? ...and then get away from awesome people like..." She glances at Lucy, "...whoever this is."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 am

Lucy does make eye contact with Serra and smirks at her.

"Name's Lucy. You?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 am

Each little squeeze and cuddle caused Elliot to grow more relaxed, and more trusting of Serra. She leaned her head back to peer up as the girl spoke o what had happened back at the back. "I didn't see that part... I just saw all these people chasing after men with bags... ", she explained, a little self-doubt starting to creep into her voice as she looked over at Lucy. "They sound really strong... ", she murmured, before blushing brightly.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Serra pulls Elliot close again, for whatever reason she can't seem to be able to let the girl go. She replies to Lucy, "...the name is Serra. ...don't forget it." She pauses, then adds with a shy smile "...please?"

Turning to look at Elliot, she says "...don't worry about it. It's going to be okay!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Lucy smirks at Serra.

"Oh trust me, I won't."

She smiles at Elliot as well. "Don't worry, I'm really strong too!"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Elliot chewed her bottom lip before nodding her head, "Okay, we'll keep chasing them... but we better hurry before the trail goes cold.. ", she suggested. "Oh, I'm... Elliot", she blushed, as the two little girls introduced themselves.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Serra blinks down at Elliot a few times, "...you sure you want to do that? I mean... if they did this to you... imagine what else they could do if we turned out to be a thorn in their sides!" D:

The evil little manipulative villain hugs the smaller girl again, and glances at Lucy "...we don't doubt that! And plus you're kinda cute. Tha-" She catches herself, then finishes "That might make bad guys underestimate you."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse