Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby Ookalf » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:35 pm

xGoggles wrote:"I honestly thought either could have been turning into the other.. but I guess randomly a dress appearing makes more sense for this world... Umm, why would a mango turn into a girl?", she asks Penny raising an eyebrow.

Well, when a person eats a ringo they usually turn into a bride and start looking for someone to fall in love with, or whatever. And sometimes that transformation stuff works on plants and animals and stuff, so I just kinda figured, y'know? *Penny shrugs.* ...Oh, right. I guess you don't know, huh?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:21 am

((OOC: Maybe I can help with that.))

Robin's eyes suddenly widened as she thought of something that had been on her mind, she raised her hand up as if she was a student in class. "Oh oh! I remembered something I wanted to ask! I originally turned into a girl because I put on these uniforms, will I go back to being a guy if I take this off?"

((OOC: Thanks, ABC!))

Doris: A legitimately good question. From what I've seen both here and in my occasional shifts at Circe's Shop, it depends on how the uniform is made and how the magic is combined with it. Some will turn you back to normal upon removal, but others won't... you'd really have to ask whoever it was that put the uniform together to get a definite answer. *looks over Robin's uniform for a few moments, her eyes glowing red* Let's see, scanning... there's a few seamstresses on the staff that pull double duty as minor sorceresses, so they've designed and created some of our clothes, but that uniform looks to me like Lady Circe's handiwork. Anything to add, Miss Kelly?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:10 pm

AmbushCat wrote:Doris: A legitimately good question. From what I've seen both here and in my occasional shifts at Circe's Shop, it depends on how the uniform is made and how the magic is combined with it. Some will turn you back to normal upon removal, but others won't... you'd really have to ask whoever it was that put the uniform together to get a definite answer. *looks over Robin's uniform for a few moments, her eyes glowing red* Let's see, scanning... there's a few seamstresses on the staff that pull double duty as minor sorceresses, so they've designed and created some of our clothes, but that uniform looks to me like Lady Circe's handiwork. Anything to add, Miss Kelly?

*Kelly nods.* As far as I know, Robin, this transformation should stick regardless of what you're wearing. Were you hoping to change your look at all?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Ookalf wrote:Well, when a person eats a ringo they usually turn into a bride and start looking for someone to fall in love with, or whatever. And sometimes that transformation stuff works on plants and animals and stuff, so I just kinda figured, y'know? *Penny shrugs.* ...Oh, right. I guess you don't know, huh?

Danaye looks at Penny a bit perplexed. "Wow... that is not something I would have expected a combination of mango and rice to have...", she answered while staring back at the fruits. "Soo.. if these fruits can also influence plants.. can they also influence each other? I mean if for example, we'd add this ringo with the pink pear over here, what would happen? Or are they immune to each other?"
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:41 pm

Robin nodded, "Yeah...I was figuring that since I'm gonna start a new life as a girl now...that maybe I could change up my look, if that's possible."
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:41 pm

Doris: Any particular preferences?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:15 pm

xGoggles wrote:Danaye looks at Penny a bit perplexed. "Wow... that is not something I would have expected a combination of mango and rice to have...", she answered while staring back at the fruits. "Soo.. if these fruits can also influence plants.. can they also influence each other? I mean if for example, we'd add this ringo with the pink pear over here, what would happen? Or are they immune to each other?"

Umm... I don't know for sure, but I think it wouldn't do anything? *Penny shrugs.* I did mention I'm not an expert, right?

Abillioncats wrote:Robin nodded, "Yeah...I was figuring that since I'm gonna start a new life as a girl now...that maybe I could change up my look, if that's possible."

Yeah, that should be no problem at all. *After saying that Kelly lets Doris ask whatever questions she will.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:23 pm

"Well..." Robin thought about it, what did she want to look like? "...I guess I'm not super picky about it, though I did notice that some of the maids here have features like animal ears and tails and such..." She fidgeted, blushing a bit. "...thought it looked cute."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:55 am

Ookalf wrote:Umm... I don't know for sure, but I think it wouldn't do anything? *Penny shrugs.* I did mention I'm not an expert, right?

"Mhm, yeah~ But it is nice to know the 'common knowledge' about these things. Besides, not knowing what'll happen, can make experimenting more fun~", she says, excited to find out if there was a reaction of combining color fruits would have. She grabs the pink pear and cuts a little piece off of it, examining the inside texture of it briefly, then adds in the same bowl a piece of the ringo, and watches carefully what happens, if anything.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:40 pm

Abillioncats wrote:"Well..." Robin thought about it, what did she want to look like? "...I guess I'm not super picky about it, though I did notice that some of the maids here have features like animal ears and tails and such..." She fidgeted, blushing a bit. "...thought it looked cute."

Doris: *materializes the staff seen in her artwork* Doable. Miss Kelly, scoot off a little bit to the side, would you? Thank you. And Miss Robin, sit still for a few moments.

*The gynoid waits a moment, then points her staff at Robin and bathes her in a pale blue light. Over the course of about fifteen seconds, the familiar (to us, anyway) sensations and effects of an ongoing transformation take place. Once they're done, Doris shuts off the light, then angles her staff in such a way that Robin can see her reflection and judge her new form for herself.*

Doris: What do you think?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Robin blinks a bit as the transformation ended, she wasn't quite used to that sort of feeling yet. She looks at her reflection and her eyes seem to sparkle a bit as she looks at herself in wonder, she reaches up to touch her ears, just to see if they were actually real. They twitched as she touched them, sure felt real...

"Wow..."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:37 pm

Doris: *knowing smile* I'm assuming it's satisfactory?
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:50 pm

Robin snapped back to attention as Doris spoke, letting go of her new ears for now. She quickly nodded. “Yeah, I’m happy with this.”
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:20 pm

xGoggles wrote:"Mhm, yeah~ But it is nice to know the 'common knowledge' about these things. Besides, not knowing what'll happen, can make experimenting more fun~", she says, excited to find out if there was a reaction of combining color fruits would have. She grabs the pink pear and cuts a little piece off of it, examining the inside texture of it briefly, then adds in the same bowl a piece of the ringo, and watches carefully what happens, if anything.

*Examining the pieces of fruit closely, it appears that... nothing much is really happening. The two fruit chunks sit harmlessly beside each other.*

Abillioncats wrote:Robin snapped back to attention as Doris spoke, letting go of her new ears for now. She quickly nodded. “Yeah, I’m happy with this.”

I can see why. That's a good look for you.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:55 pm

Danaye observes and waits.. and waits... "Hmmm.. Seems that you were right. These fruits don't seem to affect each other." She then takes a piece of regular mango and adds it to the mix. "Wonder if anything changes now.."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse