Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Looking herself over, Jerona actually gives a small blush. "Quite a lack of clothing, though the cape is pretty spectacular, and I'm rather fond of this scythe. Being female will be a huge change." Looks at Yama. "Is there anything else I should know?"
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Snakeman feels the dust congregating yet, lacking a mouth, can't scream. O____o
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Miku-chan wrote:Alan's spirit is agog as Jerona reforms into a cute Shinigami girl..."Wh...what did he do?" he asks, now seeing the snakeman also start to form up before himself...

Alan's spirit loses it's vessel, but a new one begins to form! One with a slim waist, wide hips and rear, smooth skin and breasts! One with long purple hair, pouty lips and wide blue eyes. All in all, Alan's new vessel is that of a girl, one a few years older than he was before! But before anyone can glimpse her nudity, clothes form from the dust of his old clothes!

First, a plain white cotton bra and panties to hide her modesty, then a white long-sleeves button shirt with blue stripes and starched collar. Then a black business skirt that hugs her curves, quite short with a silver belt holding it up. White thigh-high socks appear on her smooth legs, held up with white garter belts. Red heels form on her feet with black ribbons that tie around her ankles. Her vision, rather blurry is suddenly corrected by red-framed glasses that form on her face! A white ribbon ties itself in her hair, parting a bang to the side of her face, leaving Alan as a teacher!

KonokoHasano wrote:Looking herself over, Jerona actually gives a small blush. "Quite a lack of clothing, though the cape is pretty spectacular, and I'm rather fond of this scythe. Being female will be a huge change." Looks at Yama. "Is there anything else I should know?"

"Yes, that form is not just for show. You will have to hunt and destroy evil spirits with the scythe and help good spirits pass on with the crucifix. Of course, if you find a spirit that wants to be reborn, bring them to me. Seems we will be working together a lot." Yama says, offering Jerona his hand to shake

Feng wrote:Snakeman feels the dust congregating yet, lacking a mouth, can't scream. O____o

The dust settles around Snakeman, becoming a new vessel for his soul! One with ripe bouncy breasts, long black hair, wide red eyes, smooth skin, a slim waist, innocent red eyes and wide hips! The body of a cute girl! Clothes form on the delicious body before anyone can glimpse anything not PG-13

A white sleeveless haori forms on her upper body, one that is slightly open at the front, showing off the sides of her mounds. A red skirt, obviously modelled after a hakama ties itself around her waist, barely concealing the frilly white panties underneath! White thigh-highs cinched with red ribbons appear on her smooth legs as wooden geta appear on her feet! Detatched sleeves, also cinched with red ribbons form on her arms as her hair is tied up with white ribbons into twintails! A broom appears on her hands, leaving Snakeman as a miko!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Feng » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

O___O

Snakeman pokes his new form, a look of confusion on his face. "Why do I have mammaries? I'm a reptile, not a silly mammal!" O_______O
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Dact watches the reforming of the body... and sighs. "Well... oh to hell with it." He says, stepping forward and into the circle!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby KonokoHasano » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:56 pm

"Yes, that form is not just for show. You will have to hunt and destroy evil spirits with the scythe and help good spirits pass on with the crucifix. Of course, if you find a spirit that wants to be reborn, bring them to me. Seems we will be working together a lot." Yama says, offering Jerona his hand to shake

"That sounds like a fine way to atone for what I've done." Jerona said with a nod as she shook Yama's hand.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:51 pm

Guess who comes by wandering by the store! It's one of the Rainbow sisters (One of the various women from the Rainbow Hotel). Wearing a green skimpy dress, a rather well endowed woman tilts her head up at the place, "This place looks like a good as place as any to get guys~" With that she slips on in -- the woman being the rarely seen Gretchen.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Feng wrote:O___O

Snakeman pokes his new form, a look of confusion on his face. "Why do I have mammaries? I'm a reptile, not a silly mammal!" O_______O

"Well, I did warn you, and now you're a miko. And you can't smell nor eat chi now. You'll live off color energy, either by eating it's fruit or absorbing it from others." Yama says with a sly grin

Knight Errant wrote:Dact watches the reforming of the body... and sighs. "Well... oh to hell with it." He says, stepping forward and into the circle!

Once he's inside the circle, his body and clothes begin to disintegrate painlessly, leaving his soul floating free!

KonokoHasano wrote:"That sounds like a fine way to atone for what I've done." Jerona said with a nod as she shook Yama's hand.

Yama smiles. Unfortunately, due to his short stature, his eyes are about level with Jerona's exposed panties. His face goes red and he grabs a spare cloak from a hook rack and offers it to her!

"H-Here! Tie this around your waist until you can get some decent clothes."

Vomica wrote:Guess who comes by wandering by the store! It's one of the Rainbow sisters (One of the various women from the Rainbow Hotel). Wearing a green skimpy dress, a rather well endowed woman tilts her head up at the place, "This place looks like a good as place as any to get guys~" With that she slips on in -- the woman being the rarely seen Gretchen.

Gretchen enters the store, just in time to see Dact disintegrate into dust! Awww man.

"H-Hello, and welcome! Are you here for a reincarnation ma'am?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Dact blinks... now a floating soul! "This is... quite odd...."
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm

"But Chi has color" @.@ complains Snakeman pouting, wishing he wasn't dressed so provocatively.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 am

Yama smiles. Unfortunately, due to his short stature, his eyes are about level with Jerona's exposed panties. His face goes red and he grabs a spare cloak from a hook rack and offers it to her!

"H-Here! Tie this around your waist until you can get some decent clothes."

"Hmm... I suppose you might be right." Jerona said, tying it around her waist. "Though if anything, this outfit seems to be a bikini, which is alright being worn in public."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:27 am

Knight Errant wrote:Dact blinks... now a floating soul! "This is... quite odd...."

The dust that was Dact's body swarms around his soul, reforming into a new body! One with... a flat chest, broad shoulders, short black hair, blue eyes and a strong jaw? A male body?! What is this I don't even

Anyway, his armour also begins to reform as well! However, it's much less bulky than before, jet black with electric blue lines through it that glow. It encases his whole body below the neck, hiding his Rune of Lightning. A sword appears in his hand, one with a glowing blue blade and an ornate handle, leaving Dact as a tech knight!

Feng wrote:"But Chi has color" @.@ complains Snakeman pouting, wishing he wasn't dressed so provocatively.

"Too bad. This is what you get for trying to eat me. I might lift it in a century or so." Yama says firmly.

"Buuut... since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you some less skimpy clothes later." ^^

KonokoHasano wrote:"Hmm... I suppose you might be right." Jerona said, tying it around her waist. "Though if anything, this outfit seems to be a bikini, which is alright being worn in public."

"Really? Most places I've been restricts bikini wear only to places near the beach or swimming pools. This place must be strange indeed..." Yama murmurs, fiddling with the small gold key on his cloak
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:19 am

"Really? Most places I've been restricts bikini wear only to places near the beach or swimming pools. This place must be strange indeed..." Yama murmurs, fiddling with the small gold key on his cloak

"From what I have seen, strange doesn't fully describe how this place is. Think of it as a nexus of chaos where things happen without reason." She answered, thinking about it, and then considering her outfit. As she does, the skirt actually shifts a bit and closes, hiding her unmentionables from view. "Fascinating."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Dact... is reborn as a male! OMGWTFBBQ?! He blinks, looking down and stretching a bit. "Huh..." Not sure what else to say. He looks up at Yama. "Thanks." He says with a little smile.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Vomica » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:22 pm

Gretchen frowns, at the sight of Dact vanishing "Hey! Don't make cute boys go away! ...they are cute! And stuff! And... re-a-what? Carnation?" The green touched woman blinks dumbly a few times, then grins "Ooooh! Yeah! I'm here for a carnation!" Stupid bimbos are stupid.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse