Reincarnate Yourself Today!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Reincarnate Yourself Today!

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:05 pm

"It's a long story...Let's just say getting caught in the middle of two mages isn't the best place to be." ^-^;
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:27 pm

The girl smiles and gives a nod. "Wonderful. Then maybe after you're done with this customer we can have a little chat." She looks to the sick man and gives a quick smile before shifting her gaze back to Yama. "And in the mean time, I may be able to learn something about how you do these reincarnations of yours~"

She takes a seat somewhere in the immediate area, crossing her legs and sipping from... a cup of hot tea? Did she have that when she came in...? Either way, she calls no attention to it and keeps her gaze trained on the building's other occupants.
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"It's a long story...Let's just say getting caught in the middle of two mages isn't the best place to be." ^-^;

Yama gives an understanding nod.

"I see. Do you have any preferences to your new form?"

Restless Lucidity wrote:The girl smiles and gives a nod. "Wonderful. Then maybe after you're done with this customer we can have a little chat." She looks to the sick man and gives a quick smile before shifting her gaze back to Yama. "And in the mean time, I may be able to learn something about how you do these reincarnations of yours~"

She takes a seat somewhere in the immediate area, crossing her legs and sipping from... a cup of hot tea? Did she have that when she came in...? Either way, she calls no attention to it and keeps her gaze trained on the building's other occupants.

Yama glances over at the girl, looking somewhat nervous when she mentions 'learning' about his reincarnatory powers.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:36 pm

The girl takes a sip of her tea and gazes into Yama's eyes for a brief moment. At first, she grins, but when she sees hints of nervousness, she straightens her expression and gives a sigh.

"... does my being here make you nervous? I can leave if it does."
Captions and characters~

"A [person] may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." ~ John F. Kennedy
Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:48 pm

"Preferences? Is that even possible when reincarnating?" The man asked before entering another coughing fit. "Well, maybe a body more resistant to magic? Or at least can handle magic better?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Restless Lucidity wrote:The girl takes a sip of her tea and gazes into Yama's eyes for a brief moment. At first, she grins, but when she sees hints of nervousness, she straightens her expression and gives a sigh.

"... does my being here make you nervous? I can leave if it does."

Yama shakes his head.

"No, not at all. I am just a little bit paranoid... last time someone learned my art, things did not end well."

Ryan5011 wrote:"Preferences? Is that even possible when reincarnating?" The man asked before entering another coughing fit. "Well, maybe a body more resistant to magic? Or at least can handle magic better?"

Yama smiles and nods.

"Very well then. Step into the circle and we can begin."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm

The man steps into the circle. "Alright, give me your best shot with this. Also, do you accept checks for payment?"
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:11 pm

The girl gives him a stare, a tilt of the head... and eventually, a giggle. She lets the sound of her voice linger a while before speaking again.

"L-Learn your art?" She gives a wide smile. "You have no cause for concern. I was just curious about your methods. I already have my own, you see, and I like to believe I'm fairly responsible with my abilities."
Last edited by Restless Lucidity on Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:The man steps into the circle. "Alright, give me your best shot with this. Also, do you accept checks for payment?"

Yama smiles and nods.

"I do. But hold still."

He taps the circle with his key, making it glow with a golden light, infusing the man's body with Yama's magic, causing it to start to crumble to dust.

Restless Lucidity wrote:The girl gives him a stare, a tilt of the head... and eventually, a giggle. She lets the sound of her voice linger a while before speaking again.

"L-Learn your art?" She gives a wide smile. "You have no cause for concern. I was just curious about your methods. I already have my own, you see, and I like to believe I'm fairly responsible with my abilities." ^^

Yama gives the girl a relieved smile.

"Ahh, I see. Well, that is a slight relief."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:19 pm

She returns his look with a small bow of her head. "I apologize for laughing. I don't mean to be rude, but... that struck me as amusing for whatever reason."

She sets down her glass of tea and rests her hands neatly in her lap. "Ah, but I'll let you focus on your customer. I do feel inclined to prod you further about why you're skiddish, but it's a passing curiosity, I'm sure, and nothing you have to share if you're uncomfortable."
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:22 pm

The man, now a soul, looks down. "Hey cool I'm a free spir-" He paused, noticing the mist flowing out of his soul at a higher rate, and at a larger mass. "This isn't normal...is it?" If one were to look closely at the man's soul, there was something that didn't belong: A crimson gem floating in his soul, in the chest.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 pm

Restless Lucidity wrote:She returns his look with a small bow of her head. "I apologize for laughing. I don't mean to be rude, but... that struck me as amusing for whatever reason."

She sets down her glass of tea and rests her hands neatly in her lap. "Ah, but I'll let you focus on your customer. I do feel inclined to prod you further about why you're skiddish, but it's a passing curiosity, I'm sure, and nothing you have to share if you're uncomfortable."

Yama looks away from the circle briefly.

"I would be happy to answer any questions... but yes, after I am done dealing with this gentleman."

Ryan5011 wrote:The man, now a soul, looks down. "Hey cool I'm a free spir-" He paused, noticing the mist flowing out of his soul at a higher rate, and at a larger mass. "This isn't normal...is it?" If one were to look closely at the man's soul, there was something that didn't belong: A crimson gem floating in his soul, in the chest.

"No, no it is not..."

Yama steps into the circle, unaffected by it, his hand glowing gold. He reaches into the man's soul and attempts to grasp the gem.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 pm

The gem would feel, somewhat warm, it's loose enough to pull out too without causing any serious damage to the soul. "Errm...Is something in my chest? Or whatever floats for a ghosts chest?" The man asked, not realizing the pun he just made.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Restless Lucidity » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:50 pm

The girl nods and takes another sip of her tea. She makes herself comfortable and observes the goings-on with the man's transformation closely~

Her gaze becomes a little more focused when she hears that something may be abnormal. ^_~
Captions and characters~

Restless Lucidity
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Blaze » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:The gem would feel, somewhat warm, it's loose enough to pull out too without causing any serious damage to the soul. "Errm...Is something in my chest? Or whatever floats for a ghosts chest?" The man asked, not realizing the pun he just made.

Yama smiles as he easily extracts the gem. He suspends it in an orb of light which floats into his notebook, vanishing.

"You did, but it is gone now. We can continue."

He exits the circle which begins to reconstruct a body for the man. A rather small one, with hair the color of straw that falls just below shoulder length, a round girlish face, some trace of baby fat in it, rosy red cheeks and wide green eyes. The pupils of the eyes are yellow and star-shaped, somehow not affecting their vision. The torso is soft, lacking any body hair, hints of feminine curves starting to develop. The arms are slim, ending with dainty hands and shiny nails. The groin is flat, ant the legs are slim with petite feet. Once it is fully formed, the soul links up, the body taking the instinctive first breath of a newborn!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse