Project Echidna

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Project Echidna

Postby Blaze » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:01 am

Maiden Miki wrote:"Oh...Okay....I guess so," said Maya who walked nervously into the elevator. She was not sure what to expect. This was the first time she actually did well in something or had a job to call somebody boss.

*The elevator carries them up into the dome proper, into some kind of meeting room. The android takes a seat and indicates for Maya to do the same.*

KonokoHasano wrote:"WHOA, HEY, WHAT THE FU-- Holy hell what just happened?" She asked, staring at the result of everything. "That... was kinda awesome..."

Susanne pulls Susanne out and plops her onto the floor, dusting her off, then lifting her skirt to get at her panties too.

"You're welcome. Don't stop for me, keep trying." the smoke spirit instructs.

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot's blue eyes narrowed at Fimbulvetr's warning, and his cheeks flushed red. He balled his hands up at his sides, clenching them tight for a moment before uncurling his fingers.

"Very well... Miss Fimbulvetr. We need to talk. About... this.... ", he said, his shoulders slumping as he glanced down at his feminine finger inside the short, tight blue dress.

====

As the android mentioned slackers and incompetents, Katherine's expression shifted into one of youthful determination.

"I am neither of those. I'll show you. Give me one of these tasks... ", she said, her eyebrows arching expectantly, her hands settling on her hips.

"We shall, once we get to the meeting room." Fimbulvetr says cooly as she starts walking through the dome, the android with Elliot following after her wordlessly.

-----

The android with Katherine grins and gives a thumbs up.

"That's the spirit Niflheim likes to see. Right now, there's not a lot except for acting as security at reception. We got a lot of volunteers, and who knows what could happen."

Knight Errant wrote:Dact pauses a moment... but follows. Rash actions can happen later... she had to find and control this power in her...

The doctor leads Dact into a room with magic-resistant walls, floor and roof to prevent any mishaps. A realistic training dummy has been set up.

"Just... do what comes naturally." he instructs.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:13 am

Elliot watched them before for a moment before he began to follow. He glanced around the building's reception area with a sigh, and then hurried up so he was just behind Fimble.

"You know I just did this to uncover what you were up to here, right? Er... Miss Fimbulvetr", he added nervously.

=====

"Experiments?", asked Katherine in response to what the gynoid had said about volunteers. She lowers her hands, the weapon in her hand returning to the insides of her suit. It looked as if an interal battle was taking place between her curiosity and her morals, with the former winning out.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:26 am

Blaze wrote:*The elevator carries them up into the dome proper, into some kind of meeting room. The android takes a seat and indicates for Maya to do the same.*

Maya looked around and saw the fancy meeting room. She was a bit nervous as she slowly sat down in the chair next to the android. She was wondering if the same woman from the last time would appear.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby KonokoHasano » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:00 am

Susanne pulls Susanne out and plops her onto the floor, dusting her off, then lifting her skirt to get at her panties too.

"You're welcome. Don't stop for me, keep trying." the smoke spirit instructs.

Blushes at her panties being dusted off, and grumbles at that. "Alright, alright." She proceeds to try a few more times, attempting to shoot some possible wax spears!
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:10 pm

Blaze wrote:The doctor leads Dact into a room with magic-resistant walls, floor and roof to prevent any mishaps. A realistic training dummy has been set up.

"Just... do what comes naturally." he instructs.

Dact sighs... and closes her eyes... trying to reach within, grab hold of the magic... and... do something.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot watched them before for a moment before he began to follow. He glanced around the building's reception area with a sigh, and then hurried up so he was just behind Fimble.

"You know I just did this to uncover what you were up to here, right? Er... Miss Fimbulvetr", he added nervously.

=====

"Experiments?", asked Katherine in response to what the gynoid had said about volunteers. She lowers her hands, the weapon in her hand returning to the insides of her suit. It looked as if an interal battle was taking place between her curiosity and her morals, with the former winning out.

Fimbulvetr rolls her eyes.

"Honestly, there is nothing to hide. All of this is above board, documented in the contract. Don't lie Elliot, you were looking for some fast way to be stronger weren't you?"

They arrive in the conference room where Miki the idol is waiting! Fimbulvetr takes a seat at the head of the table.

-----

"You won't be partaking in the experiments or anything. Just keeping things orderly, dealing with any belligerents... and if something goes wild, you may need to help bring it down." the android says simply.

"You in?"

Maiden Miki wrote:Maya looked around and saw the fancy meeting room. She was a bit nervous as she slowly sat down in the chair next to the android. She was wondering if the same woman from the last time would appear.

Suddenly, Fimbulvetr does indeed enter! Though she traded her dress for a smart business suit, her hair done up in a bun. She is accompanied by a blond woman with a flat chest and minimal curves. As she takes a seat at the table, she smiles at Miki.

"Despite your... issues, you have been a huge asset to Niflheim Industries. Thank you."

KonokoHasano wrote:Blushes at her panties being dusted off, and grumbles at that. "Alright, alright." She proceeds to try a few more times, attempting to shoot some possible wax spears!

Hot wax spills from her hand at a high velocity, flying at the dummy, parting into four and hardening as it goes! They penetrate deep into the dummy, knocking it over!

"Good shot, nice hustle!" Susanne says, giving Susanne a 'congratulatory' slap on the butt.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact sighs... and closes her eyes... trying to reach within, grab hold of the magic... and... do something.

Dact's experience... well, it's like going form dipping your toes into the ocean, the suddenly being teleported to the Mariana Trench! The seemingly sentient magic leaps out, filling Dact's body with it's seductive might, leaping from her body to strike the dummy, causing massive damage to the walls and floor in the process!
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Maya was a bit surprise to see the business woman. She felt a bit nervous and simply allow her to talk.

"Oh...Th-th-thank you," said Maya who gave a nervous nod. She gulped a little bit and then said, "I am glad to help?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Elliot looked at her with a horrified expression, which quickly turned to embarrassment.

"No... ", he said, like a defiant child, and blushed a little.

"I figured if I helped out around here, I might get to spend more time with the cute girl that had the nice dress and a cat tail out front... ", he mumbled as they arrived in the conference room. His blue eyes widened as he saw the idol there, and he quickly fell silent.

====

Katherine still looked a little uneasy at the thought of combat situations, but the possible reward made it impossible to turn down the offer. Drawing a deep breath, she nodded her head while holding the gaze of the gynoid.

"I'm in", she said simply.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby KonokoHasano » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Hot wax spills from her hand at a high velocity, flying at the dummy, parting into four and hardening as it goes! They penetrate deep into the dummy, knocking it over!

"Good shot, nice hustle!" Susanne says, giving Susanne a 'congratulatory' slap on the butt.

Yeeps and blushes in annoyance at the slap on the butt, but smirks. "Wasn't too much of an issue. Rather neat to be able to do that. Maybe this isn't so bad."
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:50 am

Maiden Miki wrote:Maya was a bit surprise to see the business woman. She felt a bit nervous and simply allow her to talk.

"Oh...Th-th-thank you," said Maya who gave a nervous nod. She gulped a little bit and then said, "I am glad to help?"

Fimbulvetr gives a single curt nod.

"Even so, you really went above and beyond on such short notice, no time to even rehearse. As such, I am authorizing any possible upgrade to your body you could want. Name it, and it's yours."

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked at her with a horrified expression, which quickly turned to embarrassment.

"No... ", he said, like a defiant child, and blushed a little.

"I figured if I helped out around here, I might get to spend more time with the cute girl that had the nice dress and a cat tail out front... ", he mumbled as they arrived in the conference room. His blue eyes widened as he saw the idol there, and he quickly fell silent.

====

Katherine still looked a little uneasy at the thought of combat situations, but the possible reward made it impossible to turn down the offer. Drawing a deep breath, she nodded her head while holding the gaze of the gynoid.

"I'm in", she said simply.

Fimbulvetr shoots Elliot an amused smirk, some cruel glint forming in her eyes.

"Well, perhaps we can give you a similar job, luring hormonal young men in. But for now, go fetch some refreshments." she says, giving him a dismissive wave.

-----

"Atta girl! Come on, job starts right now."

The gynoid leads Katherine all the way back to the reception area... which has become utterly packed whiloe she was away. Some androids are trying to get them to form a proper line as the desk mechanically expands to accommodate more receptionists.

"Just patrol the line and deal with anyone who gets rowdy, okay?"

KonokoHasano wrote:Yeeps and blushes in annoyance at the slap on the butt, but smirks. "Wasn't too much of an issue. Rather neat to be able to do that. Maybe this isn't so bad."

"Aww, I'm starting to grow on Susanne~" Susanne says cuddling the girl from behind... and somehow making her chest grow!

"This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship~"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:13 am

Elliot looked at Fimbulvetr pleadingly as she gaze him that amused smirk and suggested that his new job being luring boys into her trap.

"But... ", he began to protest, blushing brightly at the thought, but when she ordered him to fetch refreshments he was cut off, and swallowed a deep breath before nodding.

"Yes, Miss Fimbulvetr... ", he said meekly, pausing to hearing her praising the idol girl before he turned and went over to the side of the conference room.

A little searching around revealed a silver tray, a tea pot and cups, along with tea bags and some cakes. A little while later he returned, now carrying the tray, with everything loaded onto it.

"Would... anyone like tea?", he asked shyly, looking around them.

====

Katherine followed the gynoid back to reception, seeming surprised by how busy it had gone since they last came through. She watched the androids trying to create some order, and then nodded to the gynoid that was instructing her.

"I think I can handle that", she said, and then began to wander down the line that was forming. She blushed a little, seeing most people were older than her. She wasn't used to being in a position of authority over those more mature, but she tried her best to imagine she was leading students from the science club.

"Everyone please be patient. You'll get to the desk much quicker if you all comply with these androids...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:05 am

Blaze wrote:Fimbulvetr gives a single curt nod.

"Even so, you really went above and beyond on such short notice, no time to even rehearse. As such, I am authorizing any possible upgrade to your body you could want. Name it, and it's yours."

"Well...I don't think I was alone but...." said Maya as she moved nervously for a little bit. She was not sure on how to take this praise. This was quite new to her after all. "Any? I mean...Umm...Well...."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby KonokoHasano » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:50 pm

"Aww, I'm starting to grow on Susanne~" Susanne says cuddling the girl from behind... and somehow making her chest grow!

"This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship~"

Wiggles at the cuddle, but then blinks as her chest grows. "What th-- how did you do that?!" Blushes and pokes them.
Jump up and fly!
My characters
KonokoHasano
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:58 pm

Blaze wrote:Dact's experience... well, it's like going form dipping your toes into the ocean, the suddenly being teleported to the Mariana Trench! The seemingly sentient magic leaps out, filling Dact's body with it's seductive might, leaping from her body to strike the dummy, causing massive damage to the walls and floor in the process!

Dact... acks! As the magic flows through her... rending the dummy... the floor beneath it... and the wall behind it! She frowns... concentrating... and tries to grab hold of it for more control....
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:06 am

Harri-chan wrote:Elliot looked at Fimbulvetr pleadingly as she gaze him that amused smirk and suggested that his new job being luring boys into her trap.

"But... ", he began to protest, blushing brightly at the thought, but when she ordered him to fetch refreshments he was cut off, and swallowed a deep breath before nodding.

"Yes, Miss Fimbulvetr... ", he said meekly, pausing to hearing her praising the idol girl before he turned and went over to the side of the conference room.

A little searching around revealed a silver tray, a tea pot and cups, along with tea bags and some cakes. A little while later he returned, now carrying the tray, with everything loaded onto it.

"Would... anyone like tea?", he asked shyly, looking around them.

====

Katherine followed the gynoid back to reception, seeming surprised by how busy it had gone since they last came through. She watched the androids trying to create some order, and then nodded to the gynoid that was instructing her.

"I think I can handle that", she said, and then began to wander down the line that was forming. She blushed a little, seeing most people were older than her. She wasn't used to being in a position of authority over those more mature, but she tried her best to imagine she was leading students from the science club.

"Everyone please be patient. You'll get to the desk much quicker if you all comply with these androids...".

Fimbulvetr grins at Elliot and raises her hand.

"I do. No milk, two sugars." she says, not even adding a 'please.' She seems to have settled into the role of Elliot's employer well.

-----

As Katherine patrols the line, she spots a man who looks twitchy and haggard, eyes flicking around nervously. He has a cellphone in his hand and seems to be fingering it nervously. When he spots Katherine, he quickly tries to avoid her gaze in a rather suspicious manner.

Maiden Miki wrote:"Well...I don't think I was alone but...." said Maya as she moved nervously for a little bit. She was not sure on how to take this praise. This was quite new to her after all. "Any? I mean...Umm...Well...."

"No need to answer right away." Fimbulvetr says in a tone that seems to be an attempt at a kind-sounding voice. "You can just report to any of out upgrade centers with a request and you will get it."

KonokoHasano wrote:Wiggles at the cuddle, but then blinks as her chest grows. "What th-- how did you do that?!" Blushes and pokes them.

Poking at the lumps, Susanne can feel that they aren't actual flesh. More like warm, semi-malleable wax lumps in the shape of breasts that are attached to her chest.

"Candle magic, son!" Susanne says with a cackle.

Knight Errant wrote:Dact... acks! As the magic flows through her... rending the dummy... the floor beneath it... and the wall behind it! She frowns... concentrating... and tries to grab hold of it for more control....

The spell narrows into a more focused beam of disintergration not unlike a rabid dog straining on a leash and losing.

"Er... not bad." the nurse murmurs, looking as shocked as a robot can.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse