Hanging Out..

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hanging Out..

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

Alan hides across the street behind a bush of some kind. He thought he was safe from any of the color fruit energies because it was out OC season for them. Aright???
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Merah pauses, "...presence on the psionic realm is a formidable talent... if anyone could do it..." She smiles warmly, "...anyways! That makes sense. ...and I was going to say why there were two of you. But... I assume that at some point you two got... err. Separated." She sits down at a table, and as he goes off she replies "...I'll take cherry! ...and... there is a reason why I don't even experiment with beige. ...it's... horrid stuff." She leans back in the chair, and watches as Elliot slips into the store. She fiddles with one of the napkin dispensers on the table~

(Did you mean 'Liked kissed each other' Miku?)
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:53 pm

(Grrr...Stupid spell checker changed it on me...><...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Elliot came back outside a couple of minutes later, clutching two large glasses filled with pink ice cream that each had a cherry on the top. Setting one in front of Merah, he sat opposite her. "Well... back during the elections we were still fighting over the same body. There were some people around that sympathised with her, and made it their mission to stop me injecting the serum in time. Luckily there were also people that saw what a nutcase she was, and fought to inject her once she'd taken over. But you're right... we've been separated now".

"That's not the end of it though. Ever since she's been gone, I switch between her age... and my proper age, seemingly at random. That's not the strangest part though. I have a ton of girl clothes left in my apartment from all that time I spent sharing with Ellie, I should have thrown them out, but... I got the urge to try them on one day. It has to be some kind of leftovers of the beige... because it feels kinda nice".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Merah nods at that tale, and accepts the ice cream. She gives a polite, "Thank you~!" Before taking a spoonful... and savouring it. She then replies, "...I see... that makes a bit of sense. ...and from a sound of it? Those people weren't anything but the worst kind of bullies." Peeking down at her ice cream, "...Ellie does have a right to... ..exist. ...but not at the cost of someone that came before her." She takes a few more spoonfuls, then says "...and for the after affects? That fits in with my theory... the Colors? I... I think they are more than just a type of transformational energy... but rather aspects of other dimensions -- hence the Shards... and..." She peeks up at him, "...sorry! Getting into my work. ...I... don't want to bore you with that!"

She says, "...and as for clothes? You have much better taste then me. ...I have to rely on Lucy for anything beyond dressing up like I am now." And Miku can likely here them from his hiding place I assume.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Elliot shook his head from side to side, "You're not boring me", he smiled. "I'd really like to hear your theories on it. The colours have played pretty big parts in shaping both of us, right?". He blushed as she complimented his taste in female clothing, and looked down, licking ice cream from around his lips. "This is just a uniform... it's hardly very original. If you picked out that skirt then I think you have great taste. It's so cute... ", he said, blushing a bit more at how... easy it was to talk about clothes with her. "But you'd probably make anything look cute... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Alan squints as he tries to read their lips or overhear what the two are talking about..."What do berries have to do with the election? And who is this Elga or Elna the blond is talking about? Ex girlfriend? Man I wish I could hear what they are saying."
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Vomica » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 pm

Merah just sorts of blushes at that, "...I'm not? Alright then..." She nods as he talks, "...it... it has. You know? ...and I mean... it is theoretically possible for me not to be Red-touched but that'd feel so..." She trails off, "...and then I couldn't go home... since it bathes me in the stuff every time I go..." She pauses, and takes another bite of the cold treat.

Cheering up quickly, she says "...that might be a uniform. But it is quite nice! It totally brings out your eyes!" She then merps at the latter statement, and blushes... stammering in a flustered statement "...t-t-thanks!"
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Getting frustrated with not being able to hear, Alan tries to sneak across the street and get closer. He hides just inside the shop near the door to the outdoor patio...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 am

With the spoon in his mouth, Elliot shifted a little, smoothing the skirt out, before glancing back to her. "Maybe we could go clothes shopping together? Two opinions are more helpful than one, right?". He didn't notice the sneak, as he was entirely focused on Merah. "Thanks for being... supportive. I thought you might find it all a little... weird", he blushed, consuming another spoonful of ice cream. "... but it fits with your theory, huh? So it's not just me being odd?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Merah is far far to gone in her conversation with Elliot to notice anything going on beyond them. She smiles at the boy, "...of course I'd be understanding and supportive... what am I supposed to be?" She frowns slightly, "...I used to be a boy to you know, and an adult. ...like." She head tilts a bit, "...been almost a year now... ...seems like a decade..." Getting lost in thought, she she suddenly shakes her head "Anyways! Yeah! Shopping!" The girl giggles happily upon the change in topic.

The teenager than adds, "...and it does. I could go into the details if you want... but beige isn't just about 'boring'. It's about normal, and fitting in. ...it's about functioning. You're not wearing bright big leotards, or skimpy outfits, or anything like that. Right? You're just wearing clothes that fit you..." She says, "...you're 'functioning as a normal person'... even if you're... you know. Doing something odd. As far as beige is concerned... the form it wants you in... well -- what you're wearing is normal."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:51 pm

"I guess it's just easy to forget then from looking at you. You don't feel like a boy to me... ", he murmured, pausing to eat some more ice cream. Any concern on his face washed away as Merah giggled and he smiled brightly at her. He listened carefully to her theories on the beige energy, concentrating far more than he ever did in council meetings, nodding his head too. "I guess so... and I think I can deal with this. It was just having somebody else take over my body that I didn't like. Or maybe that's still the beige talking through me... ". He shrugged his shoulders, and continued eating.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vomica » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Merah glances down at her ice cream with a heavy blush, "...it's... yeah... even if I got cured of the Red... and figured out what to do about home... I dunno if I could..." She peeks up, and says "I dunno if I could do it to be honest." She says, "...my real theory about the Colors are they aren't an energy per-say... but they are a 'thing' that tries to make our world like their own. Parasitic even. ...hence why there are shards..."
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:17 pm

"I've heard people mention shards, but... I don't really know a ton about them. If this isn't getting too much like what school must be like... maybe you could tell me about them?", he asked, chewing on his bottom lip. "If you're getting bored, we can just go shopping though. I should probably go look this stuff up in the library or something. It's not like I don't have the time anymore... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Alan leans closer as Merah and Elliot talk about the colors that helped make them who they are currently. Sure Elloot looked cute in her school uniform, but that Beige made her normal. How did that account for her kiss...then he hears about Merah being a adult male before the red changed her. "No way!!!" Alan exclaims just as he slips from the hiding spot lout crashing to the floor as a wait staff drops a ice cream shake on him...
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse