Dact's Adventure Shop and Quest Board!

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Dact's Adventure Shop and Quest Board!

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:16 pm

I wonder if I can get credit for tasks I've already done. *Appearing in the shop.* After all, I've forged several weapons already and slain more monsters than I think most have ever seen. I also recall at least saving one princess though she was my adopted daughter so I'm unsure if that would count. Still, I suppose that wouldn't be fair. I'm here for the quest to go on a quest with you Dact. I think that could be the most amusing one from the list. *He chuckles. A knight and himself on a quest is likely to be quite amusing.*
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Blaze wrote:Nova steps through the portal! No time to waste!

Nova soon comes out of the portal! She is in a park... trees all around... but noticeably, the one in front of her has a tail drooping out of the branches... and she can hear a faint 'Nya~'

Maiden Miki wrote:"Hmm...I think I would like to try the slaying of a monster," said Don with a smile. "Something I have done a bit times a many. Would I be able to keep the body parts of the monster?"

"Hmm....I have had no problems with stealthy quests in the past but I never prefer them," said Dawn as she smiled and taps her chin. "So I would say I am better at combat but I am afraid I am not sure how much my combat skills has improved or decrease to my current state of affairs if you know what I mean.

Dawn then leans in a bit more on the table and places an arm to lean against it.

"Sure you can keep the parts... if you want them." Another portal opens!

Then looking to Dawn. "Well then... ummm... why dont you try a group of bandits and see how you do?"

Raleigh wrote:I wonder if I can get credit for tasks I've already done. *Appearing in the shop.* After all, I've forged several weapons already and slain more monsters than I think most have ever seen. I also recall at least saving one princess though she was my adopted daughter so I'm unsure if that would count. Still, I suppose that wouldn't be fair. I'm here for the quest to go on a quest with you Dact. I think that could be the most amusing one from the list. *He chuckles. A knight and himself on a quest is likely to be quite amusing.*

Looking to Raleigh! "No I only offer credit for quests started here... but... hmm... I should add a few more. Hold on." He heads over and adds a couple, one of which is 'Tell a adventure story: 15 points.'

Looking back! "And countering I could have us both slay a dragon... but that seems in rather poor taste. How about... rescue a princess instead?"
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:33 pm

The dragon would probably not happen unless you know of a rogue one that has gone out of control. I have no problem rescuing a princess. They tend to have nice things for rewards so its fine with me. *Thinking to himself 'and if her jewels all happen to go missing while we save her that really has nothing to do with the mission.'*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blaze » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:53 pm

Nova spots the tail and runs to the tree, looking up it.

"Kitty? You okay?"
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
"Sure you can keep the parts... if you want them." Another portal opens!

Then looking to Dawn. "Well then... ummm... why dont you try a group of bandits and see how you do?"

"Thank you sir," said Don with a smile. "Monster parts are very useful in weapon making."

Don then walks though the portal.

"That sounds perfect," smiled Dawn as she smiled and posed sexily in front of Dact. She then smiles and reaches into a ripple that was appearing above her cleavage. She then pulls out a small staff and twirl it.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blindsense » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Lance wanders into the adventure shop, looking rather perplexed. "Uhh, hello?" He ponders of the storekeeper. "I, err. Heard there were training sessions here, or something. I need to make myself useful for once, so I figured I'd start here."
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am

Raleigh wrote:The dragon would probably not happen unless you know of a rogue one that has gone out of control. I have no problem rescuing a princess. They tend to have nice things for rewards so its fine with me. *Thinking to himself 'and if her jewels all happen to go missing while we save her that really has nothing to do with the mission.'*

"Right..." A portal opens up beside Raleigh! No doubt leading to an area in which princesses are ripe for rescuing!

Blaze wrote:Nova spots the tail and runs to the tree, looking up it.

"Kitty? You okay?"

Looking up, she can see a small catgirl clinging tightly to the branches. She blinks and looks down. "Nyaa~?"

Maiden Miki wrote:"Thank you sir," said Don with a smile. "Monster parts are very useful in weapon making."

Don then walks though the portal.

"That sounds perfect," smiled Dawn as she smiled and posed sexily in front of Dact. She then smiles and reaches into a ripple that was appearing above her cleavage. She then pulls out a small staff and twirl it.

Don soon finds himself on a dock on the shore of a large lake. There is a motorboat tethered to it... and out in the middle there is a large splash...

Dact blushes a bit... trying not to stare. "Right... um... good luck!" Another portal opens!

Blindsense wrote:Lance wanders into the adventure shop, looking rather perplexed. "Uhh, hello?" He ponders of the storekeeper. "I, err. Heard there were training sessions here, or something. I need to make myself useful for once, so I figured I'd start here."

Dact... nods at the newcomer! "Ah, hello... yes we offer free training lessons... and low level quests to help starting adventurers... What do you think you would like to learn?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
Don soon finds himself on a dock on the shore of a large lake. There is a motorboat tethered to it... and out in the middle there is a large splash...

Dact blushes a bit... trying not to stare. "Right... um... good luck!" Another portal opens!

Don looks at the motorboat and guess that he be up against a sea monster. He at once reaches to his right side to where a ripple was appearing next to his sword. He pulls out what seems like a trident and walks over to the boat and starts it up. He then heads to the area of the splash.

"Thank you you hot hon," winked Dawn as she gives Dact a thumbs up as well. "I see you in a bit."

The Green and Blue girl then walks into the portal.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Raleigh » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Should I wait for you to wrap up here before departing since we are supposed to work together or will you be on the other side waiting? Also, before I go, can I sign up for the slay a monster quest as I'm likely to kill a few while on this one so might as well rack up the points that I can on one trip. Later I'll ask you about being able to register each new weapon I make from here out for the forge a weapon quest. Oh wait, I just asked that. Hehehe, sorry there.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Blindsense » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Dact... nods at the newcomer! "Ah, hello... yes we offer free training lessons... and low level quests to help starting adventurers... What do you think you would like to learn?"

Lance shrugs. "I dunno... Some sort of combat training, probably. What sort of styles do you offer?"
Blindsense
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Blaze » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Nova smiles reassuringly up at the catgirl.

"Come on down kitty. I'll catch you if you fall."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby shinryou » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 am

"I don't mine defeating someone is a dual..." Kazuya said, looking at the board, "Depends of who this someone is.."
Character Sheet
Outline Absorber Deck: 16 cards
shinryou
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:Don looks at the motorboat and guess that he be up against a sea monster. He at once reaches to his right side to where a ripple was appearing next to his sword. He pulls out what seems like a trident and walks over to the boat and starts it up. He then heads to the area of the splash.

"Thank you you hot hon," winked Dawn as she gives Dact a thumbs up as well. "I see you in a bit."

The Green and Blue girl then walks into the portal.

The water is deep blue, and the steep beach quickly vanishes out of sight. Judging by the odd mountain ring all around it seems like he is in a caldera lake. Once near the middle, the boat rocks... as a large shadow moves under the water.

Meanwhile, Dawn would find herself in the middle of a forest! There is a path ahead... and behind. It has deep wagon wheel ruts in the center.

Raleigh wrote:Should I wait for you to wrap up here before departing since we are supposed to work together or will you be on the other side waiting? Also, before I go, can I sign up for the slay a monster quest as I'm likely to kill a few while on this one so might as well rack up the points that I can on one trip. Later I'll ask you about being able to register each new weapon I make from here out for the forge a weapon quest. Oh wait, I just asked that. Hehehe, sorry there.

"I'll be on the other side, and yeah you can complete more than one quest at the same time."

Blindsense wrote:Lance shrugs. "I dunno... Some sort of combat training, probably. What sort of styles do you offer?"

He looks back, then shrugs. "Many... I have learned thousands of styles, remember most of them well enough to teach. It mostly comes down to personal preference. Do you want to fight with finesse? Brute power? Weapons? Barehanded? Spells?"

Blaze wrote:Nova smiles reassuringly up at the catgirl.

"Come on down kitty. I'll catch you if you fall."

She mews, shakes her head, and holds on to the branch beneath her tighter.

shinryou wrote:"I don't mine defeating someone is a dual..." Kazuya said, looking at the board, "Depends of who this someone is.."

"Well I could set one up for you I suppose... what kind of person would you like to fight?"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:58 pm

Nova sighs.

"Fine... I'll come up there."

She starts climbing the tree, standing on the branch with the catgirl!

"Come closer and I'll carry you down."
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Maiden Miki » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:37 am

Knight Errant wrote:
The water is deep blue, and the steep beach quickly vanishes out of sight. Judging by the odd mountain ring all around it seems like he is in a caldera lake. Once near the middle, the boat rocks... as a large shadow moves under the water.

Meanwhile, Dawn would find herself in the middle of a forest! There is a path ahead... and behind. It has deep wagon wheel ruts in the center.

Don looks at the water and tries to see if he could spot where the shadow would be going. He stays firm on the boat and holds on to the trident that had one of the prongs curved.

"Hmm...Where are these bandits?" said Dawn as she bends down. She taps her finger against her chin and tries to see how fresh the tracks were and in which direction they were going.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse