Circe's Manor Raids Again

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Circe's Manor Raids Again

Postby xGoggles » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:52 pm

And then finally she defeats the miniboss which explodes and pushes her out of the wagon into the next unharmed. To think that this time it actually went better than with previous attempts, even with worse gear.

"Uh-umm.. No.. It's fine... I.. don't want to make a big deal out of this..." Danaye looks around the hallway to see any signs of them getting closer to the kitchen.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:12 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:"Lead the way Skye. I have a feeling even if my mapping device wasn't broken I'd still get lost, considering how big this place is."

Heh, I hear you. Just follow me. *The maid pulls out a paper map and quickly checks something, then leads Arisu out of the room and toward the dining hall!*

xGoggles wrote:And then finally she defeats the miniboss which explodes and pushes her out of the wagon into the next unharmed. To think that this time it actually went better than with previous attempts, even with worse gear.

"Uh-umm.. No.. It's fine... I.. don't want to make a big deal out of this..." Danaye looks around the hallway to see any signs of them getting closer to the kitchen.

All right! Let's keep this going! *The maid once again confidently charges forth!*

You sure? Well, if you say so... *They indeed appear to be approaching kitchen now! At long last, Danaye will be able to put something in her belly.*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:59 am

And on the maid went, exiting wagon after wagon full with enemies until she finally arrived at a log flat wagon with a blockade of boxes up ahead! Air untied started to gather around and shoot and bombard the wagon!
Now back when she first played this stage, she thought she had to take out all the air units, not knowing they would just keep on coming making her lose that time. But at least now she knows she has to focus on shooting the wall of boxes to break through the blockage before the rain of bullets and bombs would become unbearable!

Danaye nods, preferring to not get others involved in her unfamiliarity with her new female genie body. Conversations about that would become way too awkward.
She was considering changing her body back to her male self, but decided to maybe do that later when she was alone back in her room; fewer risks of accidental wishes and turning back she thought.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:43 pm

So glad I figured this part out already... *The maid starts blasting away at the boxes to clear the path, dodging everything she can while she does.*

*That'll have to be something Danaye decides for herself... But in the meantime, she and Penny have arrived at the kitchen! It looks much the same as it did the last time she was here.* Go on and grab something, or ask someone to make you something, or whatever...

---

*Meanwhile, Arisu and Skye make it to the (incidentally adjacent) dining hall! It's a large space with plenty of tables, and Arisu sees a few maids in there eating, chatting, and generally hanging around.* Well, this is the place. Feel free to go around and introduce yourself!
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:21 pm

*Meanwhile, Arisu and Skye make it to the (incidentally adjacent) dining hall! It's a large space with plenty of tables, and Arisu sees a few maids in there eating, chatting, and generally hanging around.* Well, this is the place. Feel free to go around and introduce yourself!

Arisu walks up to the group of maids and gives a small wave. "Sorry if I'm interrupting. I'm Arisu Cyr. Starting later today I'll be working here for Circe."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AmbushCat » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:54 pm

*One of the maids doesn't respond verbally to Arisu, since she's working her way through a plate of spaghetti. Waving and nodding is about all she can do before she continues her meal.*
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:43 pm

Ookalf wrote:So glad I figured this part out already... *The maid starts blasting away at the boxes to clear the path, dodging everything she can while she does.*

*That'll have to be something Danaye decides for herself... But in the meantime, she and Penny have arrived at the kitchen! It looks much the same as it did the last time she was here.* Go on and grab something, or ask someone to make you something, or whatever...

She shoots through the wall of stacked boxes, slower however than the other times, since her gear hasn't been upgraded for a while now. But she manages to get through, not getting hit all that much, but enough to sting a bit.
Now all she has to do is a few more wagons and then she'll be ready for level 5!

Sure the kitchen likely looked much the same, unlike Dan(aye) now in her new genie form. She gives a little sigh, then takes a little peek through the kitchen door, inspecting first if any maids with horns or other demon trait were still present. "I'm not sureee..."
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Ryan5011 wrote:Arisu walks up to the group of maids and gives a small wave. "Sorry if I'm interrupting. I'm Arisu Cyr. Starting later today I'll be working here for Circe."

AmbushCat wrote:*One of the maids doesn't respond verbally to Arisu, since she's working her way through a plate of spaghetti. Waving and nodding is about all she can do before she continues her meal.*

*Another of them nods to Arisu when she speaks.* Hey there, new girl. How'd you end up here?

xGoggles wrote:She shoots through the wall of stacked boxes, slower however than the other times, since her gear hasn't been upgraded for a while now. But she manages to get through, not getting hit all that much, but enough to sting a bit.
Now all she has to do is a few more wagons and then she'll be ready for level 5!

Sure the kitchen likely looked much the same, unlike Dan(aye) now in her new genie form. She gives a little sigh, then takes a little peek through the kitchen door, inspecting first if any maids with horns or other demon trait were still present. "I'm not sureee..."

Almost there... *The maid presses on through the last few wagons, hopeful that she'll be able to do the rest relatively easily.*

*Danaye does see a couple horns in the crowd...* Is something up, D?
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:59 am

The only thing left to do that level was to blast down those big turrets on the locomotive. Not that challenging normally, however now she did have weaker weapons now, giving them more opportunities to charge-up and shoot back.

Danaye stumbles back from the kitchen door, mumbling a bit in her reaction, "Eh! Uh-umm, well.. Umm.. Maybe... Ya! Umm.. L-lets find a seat first in the dining hall, shall we~? N-no need to b-b-bother the maids being busy in the kitchen right now... "
She shook her head, agitated that there were still demon girls around, trying to put that out of her mind. She heads towards the dining hall going by the hallway instead of the shorter more direct route through the kitchen.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:57 am

"A while back I started working at Circe's shop but got forcibly summoned elsewhere and only recently got back. I originally came to apologize about that, though I also needed a place to stay. Circe is letting me stay so long as i work for her while I stay."
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:31 pm

xGoggles wrote:The only thing left to do that level was to blast down those big turrets on the locomotive. Not that challenging normally, however now she did have weaker weapons now, giving them more opportunities to charge-up and shoot back.

Danaye stumbles back from the kitchen door, mumbling a bit in her reaction, "Eh! Uh-umm, well.. Umm.. Maybe... Ya! Umm.. L-lets find a seat first in the dining hall, shall we~? N-no need to b-b-bother the maids being busy in the kitchen right now... "
She shook her head, agitated that there were still demon girls around, trying to put that out of her mind. She heads towards the dining hall going by the hallway instead of the shorter more direct route through the kitchen.

*It might be more challenging, but not impossible. The maid figures all she has to do is watch the turrets carefully as they charge up, then get out of the right before they can fire. Simple, really.*

OK then... *Penny shrugs and follows Danaye into the dining hall, where they see a robot girl and a catgirl maid talking with some of the other maids present.*

Ryan5011 wrote:"A while back I started working at Circe's shop but got forcibly summoned elsewhere and only recently got back. I originally came to apologize about that, though I also needed a place to stay. Circe is letting me stay so long as i work for her while I stay."

*The maid nods.* So basically, you're payin' off the debt? Heard that one before... Anyway, my name's Anna. Look forward to workin' with ya, and all that.

*Meanwhile, a pink-haired maid and a girl who looks like a genie enter the dining hall...*
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:59 am

It was a good strategy, only trouble was how big the blast radius was from the turret's shot, making them quite hard to dodge after they fired! But eventually, she managed to destroy the bottom one, the annoying one that kept forcing her to jump up. The top turret was easier to dodge the shots, but also harder to hit in return because of the angle.

As the genie-girl in her quite revealing outfit, entered the dining hall, she did take note of the robot girl for a moment, but quickly changed her focus to check in any other demon girls were present there.
Looking around anxiously, making sure the place was safe, before finding herself an empty table nearby the exit.. just in case...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ryan5011 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:29 pm

"Circe isn't forcing me to work, so it's not for the debt. She didn't really seem to care too much when I brought it up. Nice to meet you, Anna. So, who're your friends?" Arisu gestures to the maid that was eating earlier, along with the two that had just entered the dining hall.
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:10 pm

xGoggles wrote:It was a good strategy, only trouble was how big the blast radius was from the turret's shot, making them quite hard to dodge after they fired! But eventually, she managed to destroy the bottom one, the annoying one that kept forcing her to jump up. The top turret was easier to dodge the shots, but also harder to hit in return because of the angle.

As the genie-girl in her quite revealing outfit, entered the dining hall, she did take note of the robot girl for a moment, but quickly changed her focus to check in any other demon girls were present there.
Looking around anxiously, making sure the place was safe, before finding herself an empty table nearby the exit.. just in case...

One down... *With one less turret to worry about dodging, the maid focuses her fire on the remaining one. It might take longer, but at least she's not in as much danger.*

*There don't seem to be any demons around here... Penny joins Danaye once she's found a seat.* I know we just talked about this, but are you sure you're feeling OK? Did something in the kitchen spook ya?

Ryan5011 wrote:"Circe isn't forcing me to work, so it's not for the debt. She didn't really seem to care too much when I brought it up. Nice to meet you, Anna. So, who're your friends?" Arisu gestures to the maid that was eating earlier, along with the two that had just entered the dining hall.

Oh, well, that's Claire- *She points to the maid eating spaghetti.* The pinkette over there is Penny, and... Huh. I don't recognize that girl with her... *Anna calls over to Penny.* Yo, Penny! Why don't ya come over and introduce your friend?

*Penny looks to Danaye.* Up to you.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:42 am

And because she kept on it with much care, she managed to take it down aswell without getting hit! Even though it took some getting used to playing like this, she was getting pretty good at this game!
Now with level 4 done, all she had to was go for the gate to level 5~

Sitting there, Danaye looked around sheepishly after getting asked the question of what happened in the kitchen. This was already the second time today she had to explain herself about her phobia. "W-well.. Umm.. Y-you see... I'm n-n-not r-really comf--" But then the question from the other table came to introduce herself! "Ah~! W-wha?! M-Me? L-like this?" It just came to her that the others were asking about her genie form... Of course, they would! No one recognizes her like this! Why didn't she change her outfit? Wait, no, why didn't she just change herself back to her male form before entering the dining hall?! Now they are all looking at her! This was so embarrassing!! Danaye held her head panicking, wishing that she was just invisible!
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse