Raleigh's Magic Shop

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Raleigh's Magic Shop

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:27 am

He places the watch down on the table beside the bed. "You can keep this. I want nothing to do with your magic, got that? Nothing good ever comes from magic. Now, are we going to make out? You're on my bed...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Vulpina » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:36 am

Then one would wonder what you are doing in affiliation with us at all as we are magic literally speaking. As far as that goes the watch is technology not magic though I suppose for primitive worlds its appears to be the same thing. As for making out that is disgusting. Raleigh is the one that has succubus trends not I. *She stands and ghosts through Elliot while passing him.* Have fun and be prepared. You'll do your job of this I am sure.
Vulpina

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 am

Elliot sighed, turning to watch her go. "See you...". Shuffling to the bed, he laid back on it, and pulled on the watch..
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:01 am

Oh crud. *Makes a mental note to check his house before going to sleep tonight.* I think Elliot upset Fox a bit. She better not be looting my horde to pay me back for setting this up. I just got some lovely rubies too.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 pm

*smiling, with one paw over his mouth* Is it wrong for me to find that funny?
It's a trifle, if ever was.
SpamLady Supreme -- By Caprice, 8/16/2017
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 pm

"You got more horde than any 15 dragons and trolls I know put together pops. What makes there rubies so special and when were you going to share them?" Zatsune teases as she continues to scratch AC down his neck and back...
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:48 pm

I suppose not. I had set it up so a priest of the forge was there but Fox always loves to throw some spanner in the works. While it achieve the goal of increasing the faith of the people and leading to some key players in later history becoming priests it sadly caused the cult of toenails to grow for a generation.

True, Zats, true but there is always room for more. As for sharing... are you nuts? Its a gem. Unless I'm going to enchant it I tend to keep them for part of my collection. They make a nice tail rest which is why they are special.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:55 pm

"I always knew you were an old soft when it came to comfort." she smirks as she waves her hand back and forth in a quick spell..." something I was gonna hold out on ya til after the solstice, but I think you need it now...Concidering what the council is gonna try" she hands him a crystal pin with bio reck inside, layered in 5 different elemental magic spells.
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AmbushCat » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:15 pm

I suppose not. I had set it up so a priest of the forge was there but Fox always loves to throw some spanner in the works. While it achieve the goal of increasing the faith of the people and leading to some key players in later history becoming priests it sadly caused the cult of toenails to grow for a generation.

*purrs as Zatsune pets him* Yeah, that too, but I was thinking more of your reaction to what was happening with Fox.
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Raleigh » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Oh, I suppose that is kind of funny. If she had though I'm going to get her back. She is rather fond of her clothes. Perhaps some donations to charity.

*Accepts the pin.* Ah, thank you very much Zatsune. *Clips it to his shirt.*
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Zatsune giggles at Raleigh, tries to flip AC over to scritch his belly..."Pops, you are so silly at times. Are you sure Ebony didn't slip you a mickey fin last time you had to incarnate...^_~"
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 am

I don't think she did. Its just the only other option than childish bits like that is to perform a formal trial and our kind only have trials of combat. It is the only time we are allowed to fight each other for obvious reasons. Since we've ever only really had one trial and I was involved in that one it would almost be an admission of me being up to something to pursue such a thing now.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby AmbushCat » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:19 am

Oh, I suppose that is kind of funny. If she had though I'm going to get her back. She is rather fond of her clothes. Perhaps some donations to charity.

*sniggers* I think I kinda see what you're getting at.

Miku-chan wrote:Zatsune giggles at Raleigh, tries to flip AC over to scritch his belly..."Pops, you are so silly at times. Are you sure Ebony didn't slip you a mickey fin last time you had to incarnate...^_~"

*Ambush doesn't object, continuing to purr. A bit playfully he bats at Zatsune's arms, keeping his claws reined in to prevent injury.*
Characters.
AmbushCat
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:25 am

*The bell slevess of Zatsunes outfit continue to teasingly swing near Ambush as she works her way up and down his belly..."I suppose we all have our own little hordes like that. Still, I prefer the magical lore hordes you keep hinting at to the gems and gold I suppose." she says.
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:22 am

Well a good portion of that lore can be found in my library that I've opened to the public. As for magical artifacts I suppose I could let you look around in my armory. If I do though I need you to promise not to try and take anything. Also, not all those gold and gems are just baubles some of them are enchanted themselves. Some of the coins are my personal summoning coins that I have made with gold I've collected.
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to the Muffinverse