Hooray

A land of wonders and oddities, with change around every corner. Jump right in!

Moderators: Mendi-chan, Kether

Re: Hooray

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 pm

"Hmm...." said Mia as she was listening to the two talk.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:29 am

GizMio looks deep in thought..."I can see that, but still, even over kill isn't a strong enough conext when you have 72 known shadow reach spells available in a plane where 6 are more than enough. How do you keep such magics from going stale or breaking down to a earlier form?"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raleigh » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:46 pm

Earlier form or primal magics are the strongest but I understand your question. Mostly I store a portion of my skills and abilities in my familiars along with my memories. I truly would be much more crazy than I am now if I kept each and every set of memories for every mortal life time I've lived out along with the various things I've learned. I simply recall the techniques to myself assuming I don't have that skill set loaded in a situation. What isn't farmed out to the familiars is stored inside my various artifacts such as my armor, cape, sword, rings, and so on.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Miku-chan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:56 pm

"So what happens to your bonded artifacts when your basic essence changes like becoming a water genie?"
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:57 am

"They stay the same! For all we know this is just a copy." said Mia in a polite and eager tone.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Raleigh » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:44 pm

I am a copy but what most don't seem to catch is that all copies of myself are myself. I can duplicate myself without end or concern for the laws of conservation of energy. Its a handy trick to use to really hassle people. As for this affecting my artifacts I can still use them without much worries. No matter how I might be changed, even if it is more of a spiritual/essence manner like this, my creations are keyed to recognize my soul. Failing that, well this is less of an adjustment than having godhood shoved on my lap and as such is actually less of a worry. Spiritually speaking this is almost a lateral movement for me. More restrictions to be sure than I usually have but I'm barely above an elder animal spirit by the hierarchy after all so becoming an elemental djinn is hardly a difference.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Raleigh
Senpai
Senpai

Previous

Return to the Muffinverse