FMA-RPG

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Sasha » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:38 pm

She shurgs. " Just low on funds and trying to find a bit of work." she syas pulling her hat down tighter.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:40 pm

I know a place ot far from here that is hiring a secatary. You look like the kind of person who would be good at that job.

*Kyte sences traces of alchemy on Rena*

Do you do alchemy?
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:42 pm

She shakes her head. " No but thanks to a alchemist i met once i dispise most of them for what he tryied ot do to me."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:43 pm

What did he try to do? Who was it?
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:44 pm

She growls deeply it sounding a bit animal like. " I DON"T wanna tlak about it and i don't know he wore a mask."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:46 pm

I keep seeing you lower your hat. What are you hiding? I promise not to tell anyone.
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:48 pm

She growls and moves off into an ally where no one else cna see her. " Only if you promise i can trust you. Cuse if you break you word afte ri tell you you'll be in alot of pain."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:56 pm

I promise. I would kill myself if I willingly wen't back on my word.
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:16 am

"Ok then but if you tell anyone wihtout asking me...." She undoes the hidden flap on her pants letting her tail come out and removes her hat revealing her ears and then her sunglasses showing her amber eyes. " This is what that guy did to me. the change left me with some werid powers and then that guy tried to have his way with me. I was able to escape thanks to the abilites i had with everythign in tact. So you see why i hate alchemisits so much."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Josh-May » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:27 am

I was out on arrands, i needed material to fix some things for my dad. and i spotted kyte and a girl that had fox ears and a tail.
"c-cimera...?" i said at a distance
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Sasha » Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:39 am

Lita quickly uses her ability to look normal and grabs the guy she her notice her and drags him int oteh ally and lets her discuise go. " and you are an alchemist as well and one that makes things like that guy turned me into." she growls.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tala » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:36 pm

"A chimera. And you still have human thoughts. Very impresive. Not that I am saying it was right. I am saying that who ever did this was a very good alchmist."
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:20 pm

She nods and growls. " I'll never forgive him he kidnapped me and did this to me. You see why i hate alchemisits. only very few have redeemed them selves in my eyes./"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Josh-May » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:50 pm

"h-hey! i didnt do that to you! dont accuse me of wrong doing! i could fix it if you want. i mean i make and unmake chimeras every day, returning them to normal that is... not killing them."
Josh-May
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Location: in the clutches of some sorta sharrk bat turtle creature...

Postby Sasha » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:52 pm

"I didn't say you did and you amitt you make things like me and i'm fine the way i am. The only thing i want is to find a way to get rid of the side effect it comes with. i just hate all alchemisits because of what he did to me. You wanna be good in my book you must prove yourself to me."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying