The Nuclear Base/Power Plant.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun May 13, 2007 8:41 pm

She lightly put an arm around his shoulders, fingers ruffling the back of his hair. "Don't apologize," she said. "I... well, I like you for who you are. I went with you knowing what you were like, after all! Hot-headed you can be, yes, but given circumstances, I... guess it's understandable...." She gave him a small, quick hug. "I just didn't want to see you hurt yourself, or accidentally hurting anyone else, because you'd feel so bad about that...." She looked out the window. "What do you think they're going to do about it?... We certainly can't act, not like this." In "this," she meant both the van and their own mutually damaged state.

MasterofShadows wrote:"I'm.. I'm sorry Elise." He rested his head on her shoulder. "I.. Need to stop being so hot-headed."
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Teddy » Sun May 13, 2007 8:52 pm

"Well.. She was nice, wasn't she? I don't think that she would join forces to do the exact same thing again, would she? Plus, the boss's super armor was shattered, most of her minions scattered.. I think she was just rescuing the one who gave her new life."

"And.. I guess you're right, mage.. But.. Still. If I'm not right, what then? Who'll try to save the world again?"
Ohahaha. Oh, Xia.
I think if I ever met the Troubled Hubble lead singer, I would look into his eyes, then lean in and kiss him passionately. Several times. -Karubidiumeleaux`
Teddy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun May 13, 2007 8:57 pm

"That could be. Returing one favor for another, maybe? Either way, though, I guess we'll only find out with time...." Right now Elise was just too tired to think about it. Not to mention that her leg was starting to ache again. The anesthetic was definitely wearing off. Though she was trying not to show it; she didn't want Genno or anyone else to worry about her. "Let's just hope that someone else in this city feels inclined to save the world again, if it comes down to it. It's safe to say none of us are up to it right now." She supressed a wince.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Sun May 13, 2007 9:23 pm

Maria winces. "Did you say HOT-HEADED...That's worse than some of the taunts in my Magic: The Gathering games."

The car begins to drive off, heading towards the police station.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun May 13, 2007 9:27 pm

"Yes, he did, and I can attest to the fact that well, he's right.... But I like him anyway." Genno still had his head resting on her shoulder, so she kept her arm around him; it was a distraction from the increasing throbbing in her leg. As was asking questions. "And- what are you going to do about- you know- this... escape?"
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Mon May 14, 2007 6:28 pm

"We'll put out an APB, then take more action on the interviews. We'll compare stories and such, and either let you go, or charge you depending. The Boss is a member of S.U.C.K., and a good bit more competant than the rest, so it's a big deal."

(Shall we time-skip, and have each of you give your stories?)
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon May 14, 2007 7:39 pm

"Charge us?..." Elise nibbled her bottom lip. "Oh, dear, I hope it doesn't come to that...." Her leg gave another throb, and she tried to ignore it. Now wasn't the time for that, yet.

OOC: I'm game for that if everyone else is.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Xiao » Mon May 14, 2007 7:57 pm

((I'm fine with it))
First they ignore you...
Then they mock you...
Then they fight you...
Then you win

-Mahondas Ghandi
Xiao
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue May 15, 2007 10:00 am

Chibi MitchellTF wrote:Scientia doesn't look up. "Oh, this is the gun I'm going to use to rescue the Boss from prison after your quasi-betrayal. I'm thinking of releasing a few failed experiments, but that could end badly..."

Tetsuo blinked before looking over at the Boss. Seeing that the Boss wasn't going to say anything, she returned her attention to Scientia.

"Um... The Boss is right here..."

(OOC: Sorry for the delay. I've been out of it.)
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Tue May 15, 2007 10:39 am

Empyrean Nikkou wrote:
Chibi MitchellTF wrote:Scientia doesn't look up. "Oh, this is the gun I'm going to use to rescue the Boss from prison after your quasi-betrayal. I'm thinking of releasing a few failed experiments, but that could end badly..."

Tetsuo blinked before looking over at the Boss. Seeing that the Boss wasn't going to say anything, she returned her attention to Scientia.

"Um... The Boss is right here..."

(OOC: Sorry for the delay. I've been out of it.)

Scientia turns around, and The Boss waves. Scientia sighs. "Well, that saves time on that. Let's go get Catnip, Teacher's Pet, and Rose, and we can figure out what to do next."

The Boss gulps. "Um...about that..."
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue May 15, 2007 10:55 am

"What's wrong...?" Tetsuo asked of the Boss. "Badguys usually don't have problems breaking someone out of jail. That way the good guys stay employed and prevent their boredom."

Afterward she nodded sagely, as if reciting a scripture from a holy text.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Tue May 15, 2007 10:35 pm

Scientia continues working on the gun. "Most jails don't have police officers who can bring Magic the Gathering cards to life, and send you into an illusion of dying thousands of times..."
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Teddy » Thu May 17, 2007 4:36 pm

(Oh, I'm game.)

"Charge us for... Doing good? Well." Genno sighed, ignoring the comments directed at him.
Ohahaha. Oh, Xia.
I think if I ever met the Troubled Hubble lead singer, I would look into his eyes, then lean in and kiss him passionately. Several times. -Karubidiumeleaux`
Teddy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Thu May 17, 2007 7:11 pm

The voice of Maria has a light air to it. "You will only be charged if you were lying about being good guys."

They soon arrive at the police station, which also has a hospital wing. Genno and Elise are treated for their wounds, while Xiao is taken straight for questioning. The officers simply ask for the story, though they do tend to poke and prod for details. After treatment, Genno and Elise are taken for questioning, with little time to recover from treatment. Black Jack and Pinoko are also questioned, though Genno and Elise are not allowed to meet with them. (Presumabely, ditto for TP, Catnip, and Rose.)
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu May 17, 2007 7:37 pm

Elise had to admit she felt better after having her leg properly taken care of. She'd gotten some more painkiller, which really was helping, though she still limped a bit. She probably would until it finished healing. She was also nervous about this questioning. What if the officials didn't believe their story? They might end up in serious trouble! Not the desired end result for the first day in this big new city.... Once the treatment was finished, Elise couldn't help but instinctively grab Genno's hand, holding on to it tightly until circumstances came about that would make her have to let go.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying