Team Nameless (since i'm to lazy to think of something atm)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Raijin » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:30 am

((Since no one posting))

Shinju kicks his feet up onto the table and leans back in into the bench. "Mmh sure does smell good Hope ours arrive soon could use somthing in my belly." he grins and begins to whistle a random tune.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:24 am

"Steak sounds good to me too. I'm really hungry." Kiyoshi said.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:53 am

Goushin nods. "Sensei, while we await our food, is there any other reason we were called together?"
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:33 am

Iion nodded and shrugged

"No rush honestly just enjoy the meal and we'll get to details after"

*no sooner then he spoke the food arrived for the others in the group, a various assortment of meats and some greens*

"your still rather wound up Goushin, you still need to learn to relax some more. Shinju put your feet down they stink and there's really not enough space"

*flips around his own cooking meat and adds some spices and various sauces*

*the sound of the hard rain can still be heard from outside slightly even in the noise of the resturant*

"funny how things turn out, honestly never really expected to be doing this.... funny how half a year and a bunch of underage punks can change your goals in life" Iion said with a chuckle.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:42 pm

Goushin takes her steak, and puts it down on the grilll. She watches it carefully, getting her face a bit too close, trying to tell when she was supposed to flip it. When she does flip it, it's a little early, and if she doesn't flip it back, her steak will probably end up VERY raw.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raijin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:38 am

Reach over and sniffs one of his feet before place them on the ground: "Meeh don't know what your talking about they smell fine!" With that he grins and reaches over grabs several pieces of chicken and shrimp. He then tries to show off by flipping them onto the grill, all but the last one make it as the rogue shrimp goes flying like a boomerang. The shrimp lands on the head of the people eating to the left of them.

Shinju gives a little snicker and proceeds to pretend he didn't do that.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:39 am

Kiyoshi grabs some random stuff off the tray and begins to cook it. He flips it once in a while to make it cook perfectly to his liking.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:23 pm

Goushin smiles almost imperceptibly, and turns to the people on the left. She points at Shinju. "He did it."

She also whispers to Shinju. "You DO know your body naturally adapts to elements that are unchanging, such as your own body smell, or my constant doses of poisons..."
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:59 pm

"Shinju go apologize" he said non-chantly in a no arguement tone. inwardly sighing for having to deal with his antics while eating.

[turning back to his food he takes a bit]

"little raw but good enough" he says to no one in particular.

turning back to the group.

"So Goushin though you've been here a while, i guess this month has been your first real free one now, what do you think?"

{technically after the 'incident' Goushin has been under and still is under watch, only recently after Iion had accepted to be her 'overseer' as well as group jonin has she been allow to wonder about the village}

{also see me as to what/where you character started/will be doing when the 'incident' occurred as i will most like flash back to it soon.}
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raijin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:41 pm

Grumbles and gets up, ::Meeh why she go and tell them for, darn party poopers:: Shijun is shortly after seen bowing and repeatively saying sorry.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:28 pm

Goushin gulps down a piece of her rather raw steak. "Juicy. I apparently make a good cook." She takes another, and chews this one a bit more while she talks. "This month has been rather nice. It is good to be able to relax, and not worry about a death-match in the arena, and this is one of the longer times I have gone without injury. Longest, counting that time I had to heal up from numerous fractures and ruptures. Kabuto was very helpful suturing my aorta. Anyway, it has been nice. I have been trying to develop a hobby, I have found watching animals is rather cute. I've been making some spare explosive tags, feeding my pets, and working on a signature Jutsu, that one I told you about? I've figured out how to generate a ball of chakra that can amplify sound, without using implants. Unfortunately, keeping the ball of chakra stable while the sound reaches it's peak requires finer control than I possess. It's hard." She sips some of her drink while she talks.

She notices Shinju apologizing, and smiles. "There are some comedians that you laugh at their jokes. Others, you laugh at the resulting tomato. Shinju is the latter. It's humorous even when the tomato is thrown by myself."
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Shadowmaster » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:21 pm

Kiyoshi eats some of his steak. "Mm, cooked perfectly to my liking." he said.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Raijin » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:42 pm

Returns and sighs. "By the way Goushin, I heard that! " he says as he stuffs his face with a piece chicken. "If it wasn't for people like me this world would be rather boring!" he says smuggly.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:31 pm

She nods, and casts a summoning jutsu. Her snake appears in her sleeves, and she feeds it some of the steak. "On that, we can agree."
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:19 pm

As the meal passes along... the jest jeering etc etc... continued as they ate. As the meal finished up the Iion finally spoke up.

"anyways, now that your done with your food... i've managed to get you guys a out of village mission... so this will be your first mission our side of the village... well at least offically... last time obviously didn't count"

"either way meet me in the lobby of the main office tommorrow at 9.... and oh yeah....." staring at the group "no being late."

*calling over the waiter he ordered a dessert, before turning his attention back to the group*

"Any Questions?"
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying