Team 13 : Arc 2.5 : Wreakage - Suspended

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Thorn » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:22 pm

"I...would believe so, but becareful students. I have a bad feeling about this, so keep your guard up..." She says while keeping her eye on the volcano.
Huggbees!
Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:14 pm

As they approached the island they saw a ship along the beach, though no people near the ship... As they came closer it was apparent that the ship was in shoddy conditions, extensive damage to the exteroir hull... it was probably lucky they were able to sail at all with it. The only real indiction that they were on the right path from the distance was the tattered remains of the ships flag.

___

shiki note seeing anything with either eye, could only think out loud... in jest despite the situation "Hmmm maybe pirates... would that be cool ninja's verses pirates... kind of corny though... or maybe canniblistic natives!"
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raijin » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:19 pm

Miharu rolls his eyes. "Where do you come up with such silly things. Ninja's verse pirates?" he sighs and looks out towards the ship. "Sure seems kind of spooky."
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:59 pm

Mera could only shake his head... in annoyance... looks at the other two

"probably from the same place he get's that evil prankster streak from"

turning to Rene

"So we all going on land or what Sensei?"
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Thorn » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:08 pm

Rene looks at the ship and shakes her head. "Okay students, time for your first real test, I am going to investigate the ship over there, see whats going on, you continue towards the volcano, and set up on the shore, dont go beyond that. Shiki, your the leader of the group while i'm gone, i'll meet up with you soon..."

With that, she does that poofy fast travel to the ship, leaving the 3 by themselves as she lands on deck, looking arround.
Huggbees!
Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Raijin » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:26 pm

Miharu nods to Rene as she leaves, and grabs a few supplys. "Ok I suppose we should go find a good spot. " Miharu looks towards the other.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:03 pm

shiki grinned after hearing he was in charge "Woot Leader! .... no wait... that means it's my fault if they die.... " looking at the other two genins... "dammit..."

looking around at the area "ah well... there should be any incidents anyways... though we probably shou put the ship out of plain sight then anyways." shiki said after surveying the area with his eye.

"We'll wait over there on the shore around behind that cliff sensei" shiki points to a small outhanging on the right side of the island "Mera go to the helm and steer us over there would you.", "Miharu get the overhead look out, i'll cover the deck area."

Anyways the genin split from there jounin instructor as Rene headed over to the beached wreckage of the ship, while they went to land the ship."

As Rene approached closer to the ship... there were obvious signs of battle... namely the gaping hole in the side of the vessel.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raijin » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:57 pm

Miharu goes to his post. He looks out as Rene leaves. "Well then...wonder what we going find." he says under his breath. He shouts towards Shiki. "heeey! hows that spot over there theres a few rocks and tree in that small cove" Miharu points out towards the cove.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Thorn » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:41 pm

Looking arround, Rene inspects the damage, wondering what could have caused the wreck. And more importantly, any clues about the fate of the crew. She first checks the deck all arround, even inspecting damage to the wood to see if ninjitsu may have been the cause of the damage.

After looking at the top, she heads down. "Hmm....." is all she says to herself.
Huggbees!
Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Josie » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:34 pm

Mera grins and gives Shiki a sloppy salute. "Aye aye Mister Fake-Leader." He answers and runs over to the helm, taking the wheel.

After a few minutes of getting the handle of the controls, the hand-to-hand ninja pilots the ship toward the cliff and around.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:01 pm

shiki thinks for a second
[eh might as well sensei should be able to find us easily enough]

"Mera point us towards the small cove though wait for my word, it should be a decent location to lay anchor, though just in case of rocks miharu, go scout out the water over there first."

___

meanwhile a 1 foot size translucent bubble was sitting in the middle in the of cargo hold deck, when Rene first boarded the ship it popped, it's existance gone only a few traces of oil of the already slick floor ever signaled it's presence.

as Rene examined the deck the ship, alot of the exterior damage obviously wasn't done by any normal means, the burns were to clean to have been a large explosion, That and the deck didn't look like any action had happened there at all other then the tattered flags most of the damage seemed to have happened directly to the hull of the ship. There also wasn't any stench of rotting or blood so any loses of life had to have been either minimal or cleaned up since the damage to the ship was to sever to have happened at sea. A curious situation... As she heads down... the ship other then it's emptyness looked quite like a regular ship, it seemed most of the items in the ship had been cleaned out... no signs out of the normal here either the damage inside was practialy nonexistant around the living quarters except for the burnt hole in the ship that had probably been a room.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Raijin » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:37 pm

Miharu nods in agreement. "Very well." He goes about looking for rocks or some other barriers that may cause problems. A few rocks and tree trunks were found. Yet nothing that would cause any major trouble as long as they took there time.
穏やかな激怒
Raijin
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby ZeroForever » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:15 pm

REVIVE POST

just making sure your all still around and alive... i'll prob start pushing this foreward again so wake up.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:53 pm

*Rene proceeded to examine the burn hole within the ship hull, hoping to find a clue what or who they might be dealing with...*

[it was clearly a jutsu.. a high level fire based one at that as it had carred the blast location without spreading the damage out to the rest of the ship. Although there weren't any direct tracks to follow with the sheer amount of goods taken, the plant life on the island although unfamilar should remeber such a large procession, in order to follow them inland, although with techniques of this level, leaving the genin alone would most likely be fatal if they were found alone.]

*with that she disappeared in a wake of leaves backtracking to meet back up with the genin*

meanwhile -

The Genin docked the ship with out a problem at the small cove inlet, although they were greeted surprisingly by a hidding voice that echoed throughout the cave.

the one who spoke obvious had a female tone of voice however her location was obstructed due to the rebounding echos throughout the cave.

"Konoha... there shouldn't be any business out in these parts that would require your presence. I have no ill will agianist your village so keep to your own affairs, if you interfer I will show no mercy... tell this to your captian as well"

with that the voice was gone as swiftly as it had appeared.

*Shiki onguard during the whole speach was unable to discern who or where they spoke from, though his hands were at his blades the whole time. looking around to see if the others were fairing ok as the voice disappeared*

"whee.... i think things have gotten even more complicated" he said in a sacractice voice to the other two.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Josie » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:28 am

Mera had his gauntlets on the moment person spoke and looks around, little nervous as he stared into the darkness. He narrows his eyes a proceeds to drop into his stance. "Ya think?" Mera says to Shiki, looking down at him, not moving.

"Marco..." He whispers.
Josie
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying