Random RP idea's

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Random RP idea's

Postby Ryan5011 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:22 pm

I have an RP idea, it's pretty loose ended, but this was my idea: People get TF'd into representations of mythological creatures/people from various mythologies and are sent into an era that would be something the mix of past and present. Since characters would only be representations of mythological creatures/people, they wouldn't necessarily act like them, so if someone wanted to be the representation of Orochi (8 Headed Snake that devoured a villages most beautiful maiden), they wouldn't necessarily need all his traits, but would be snake-life, nor would you have to be the same gender as what you represent even after being TF'd, of course you can if you want or if the TFer does that to you. Normally I WOULD start this...but I have no clue what the actual plot would be :(

EDIT: Ahh crap, meant to post this in the TF Foundation thread xD
Ryan5011
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Kris_Roth » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:13 pm

I have returned and i have an idea based on the DC TV Series called Stargirl (it was on the CW for 3 seasons and starred Brec Bessinger as Courtney Whitmore aka Stargirl, and her step-father Pat Dugan/Stripesy aka STRIPE was played by Luke Wilson. It had 2 groups; the Justice Society of America (JSA) and the Injustice Society (ISA).

I have a character idea called Sungirl. She has solar powers due to being experimented on by possibly the Dragon King aka Dr. Shiro Ito (his daughter is Cindy Burman aka Shiv/Dragon Queen. Not sure if there is a brain swap deal like the former person got their brain placed in this solar powered human female and then had documents forged by Steven Sharpe aka The Gambler and possibly Jordan Mahkent aka Icicle (he's the CEO of the American Dream in Blue Valley, Nebraska, with Steven Sharpe as the CFO. Councilman William Zarick aka The Wizard is also working with Mahkent and Sharpe, along with Principal Anaya Bowin (Fiddler's wife). Principal Bowin has a son, Isaac Bowin, Jr. who is a musical savant.

The gym teacher at the school is Paula Brooks. Married to Lawrence "the Crusher'" Crock aka Sportsmaster, she is the Tigress, the archer of the team. Crusher owns and operates a gym, Ripped City. Their daughter, Artemis Lian Crock, attends school with Courtney, Cindy, Rick Tyler (Hourman), Beth Chapel (dr. Midnite), Yolanda Montez (Wildcat), and Cameron Mahkent (Jordan's son).

Pat is a mechanic and owns a garage called the Pit Stop. Inside he has his robot STRIPE. He works with a junkyard owner named Zeek, who has a towing service.

One of the old heroes is Sylvester Pemberton aka Starman. He had the cosmic staff that Courtney now wields. Courtney has a brother named Mike (Pat's son from a previous marriage) and her mom is Barbara Whitmore.

Other villains included Eclipso and the Ultra Humanite as well as The Shade (Richard swift). Richard Swift is more of an anti-hero.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Dec 11, 2022 2:53 am

Hey, been a while since I've seen you around! Unfortunately, you're probably not going to get much response to this prompt. The forum's basically been dead besides me and Ambush Cat for a couple years now, and we're basically just doing our own thing while we wait for the site to finally be shut down...

There are at least a couple of Discord servers where some former MSF members still hang out. You could potentially try joining them, if that interests you.

https://discord.gg/sFunbuKtkh

https://discord.gg/h9xxV3953D
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying