Team 7

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby Xia » Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:41 am

Mai sighs again, almost lazily pulls a kunai out with her right hand and flicks it at Chuusa's feet, snuffing the sizzling exploding note he failed to notice.

"You have talent, I'll give you that, but do you ever take a second to think? look at your surroundings? take stock in your opponent's strengths and weaknesses?"
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Princess Shiko » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:14 pm

Misato had gathered a couple of kunai, and was carefully listening to the activities going on.. She had just about gathered her wits to her, preparing to strike out, but wanted to make sure she knew who she was after first...

As several other, less possessed-by-Misato kunai came flying at her, her eyes widened, catching just a glint of the metal in the dark. She threw herself downwards, one of the blades ripping a line across her back. Just a fleshwound, but it still hurt like hell.
'Nothing can harm a good man in either life or after death'
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Goose » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:00 pm

Deciding he really should find out just what he's really fighting against, Chuusa comes up with a plan to test out whether or not his sensei is actually blind or not.

"Those are some kind words coming from you, sensei."

His words and tone of voice give the impression that he is thankful for the advice, but his facial expression suggests that he is being sarcastic. To top it off, Chuusa moves his hand in front of him so as not to make a sound, and gives her the finger.
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Xia » Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:58 pm

*Mai cocks her head to the side for a second*

"hrm...it seems your teammates are just as observant as you are"

*brings her hand up and performs the release seal*

"Kai"

*The mines quickly change in apperence, changing from that of pitch blackness to...well, a rather well lit underground training area, devoid of anything mine like. Off to the side Misato is on her stomach, a long cut down her back from where Kajika's kunai had made its near miss. Kajika is standing several feet away from, having just thrown her kunai*

"Shall we join the others Chuusa?"
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Goose » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:18 pm

After taking in the scenery, Chuusa slouches his shoulders. Putting his daggers away, Chuusa walks over to the others, not particularly concerned with either of them, and sits against a wall. He's feels discouraged and a bit embarassed that he did so poorly, and sulks with his arms folded.
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:37 pm

Kajika gaped at the wound she had given Misato. She went over to the other ninja and tried to help her up, feeling awful that she aimed so very badly. "I... s-sorry..."
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Princess Shiko » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:28 pm

Misato was cursing quietly but profusely under her breath as she propped herself up on her elbows, then used a bit of extra force to flip herself into a sitting position. "It's.. it's okay.. At least it was sharp. Nice clean cut.." Sharp or not, it hurt like hell...

"Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess we didn't pass that one."
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Xia » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:00 pm

*walks over to the three, looking no worse for wear*

"Well, that would depend on what I was grading you on"

*procures a length of bandage and medical stuff and hands it to Kajika*

"be a dear and patch up Misato. Now, if I was grading you all on time, then it would be a definate failure, as its been only a couple hours."

*her head turns, each kid thinking she is looking at him/her, but still not quite being able to tell, what with the forehead protector in the way*

"No, I was grading you all on other things. All things considered you two" *points to Misato and Kajika* "did alright, though had I not ended things as I did, we might have been down one teammember" *points to Chuusa* "You on the other hand near failed, what with your suicidal thinking that you, a freshly graduated ninja could take on a Jounin many years your senior in age and experiance while at a serious disadvantage."

*flexes and works her arms about this way and that*

"that being said, I have an eye for potential, which is why you are still on your way to becoming a genin...the mine exercise was merely a warm up"

*gestures to the area, which looks alot like an arena*

"The true test will begin now. I've always been of the mind that a true test of someone's abilities is in combat. This is how you can truely get a measure of ones soul, ones being. How well you can do some jutsu is meaningless if you fall apart in battle. How you fair in battle s much much more important"
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Goose » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:39 am

Chuusa remains seating, staring into the new "arena".

"Just who are we supposed to fight, then?"
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:05 pm

Kajika went and leaned against a wall, and put on an uninterested expression. She listened, but stayed silent.

I can't screw this one up...

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Princess Shiko » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:59 am

So.. we haven't failed yet, hmm? Misato mused.. Interesting. I don't know what potential she sees, but we'll have to see how this plays out... if my own team-mates don't kill me first. She checked herself at that. Okay, that's not fair. Kajika didn't mean to do it... but still, this Jounin will require close examination. If I'm not careful, she may yet do us all in.

She glanced at her fellow students. Then, replacing the scorn in her voice... "Uh. Kajika, not that I'm complaining or anything, but if you're not going to use the med stuff, can I have it? Bleeding to death just ain't on my to-do list this afternoon."
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:54 pm

Kajika had been very absorbed in her thoughts... well, that and the typist forgot about the medical stuff.. >_>;

Blinkblink. "What? Oh. Yeah. Sorry." She went over to her teammate and began administering MEDICAL ATTENTION!

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Xia » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:13 am

"Who are you supposed to fight?"

*unsnaps something under her armor'd shoulders, pulling off and discarding it and her cloak, revealing a standard ANBU bodysuit and armor (save for her arms, her left hand and forearm she wears a modified cestus. Starting with a black glove, on the back of her hand is is a black strip of armor. On her four fingers there is a strip of armor between the 2nd and 3rd knuckle. The cestus continues down the back of her forearm, covering it with another strip of armor. her right hand has a simple glove with the armor plate over the back of it. (Think Kakashi's gloves.)) in a mottled black and grey. On her left calf is her telescoping cane, belted on the back of her waist is her ninja-to, handle pointing to the right.

This is the first real glance the young ninjas get of their jounin and its not one to disappoint. First off, the underoutfit is formfitting, perfectly showing off her lithe and athletic body. They can tell her body has muscles in all the right places*

"Why, me of course"
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Goose » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:59 pm

Chuusa grins arrogantly, and chuckles a bit.

"Hmhmhm. Fine by me."

That's what he said. What he's thinking, however... "Aw what the hell... I don't want to fight her again! She's freakin' impossible to beat! What kind of kicks does she get by beating us around like this?!"
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Princess Shiko » Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:26 am

Misato winced as Kajika wond the bandages around her back and upper torso. "Easy there. Pressure good, asphyxiation bad." She glanced at the Jounin, and then at her teammates. "This should make for an interesting ten minutes..."
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying