Team 7

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Team 7

Postby Xia » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:48 pm

* A chuunin instructor walks to the front of the classroom, shuffling some papers before turning to address the kids seated through out the room*

"Good morning. Starting today you are all official ninjas, but you are all still genins, it is just going to get harder from here"

*the instructor picks up his papers and gives them a once over, before continuing again*

"You will be formed into groups of three, where you will carry out missions under the tutelige of a jounin teacher. We have arranged the teams so that the overall abilities will be equal"

"I will now announce the groups..."

---
6 teams later
---

"Team 7 will be..."

Tenteki Kajika

Kounotori Chuusa

and

Misato

---
and lo, the group choosing went on
---

"thats it for the groups. You are all dismissed, I suggest you get to know one another before you all are introduced to your jounins, later this afternoon"

*the instructor leaves, and lo, did the dismissing and getting to knowing got started*
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Goose » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:12 am

"UHGGGG... Of all the girls in class, I had to be paired with THOSE two."

groans Chuusa, as he squirms at his desk lamenting his bad luck. A handsome boy with a tan complexion, platnium blond hair, and striking blue eyes, he is the single most popular genin amonst his female classmates... Most of them, that is.

Students get up to converse amonst each other about their assigned teams. Several girls approach Chuusa about not being teammed up with him, and eventually calms them down with some sweet talk, before dismissing himself to join his team. He stands up and peers around the room, looking for his new teammates with a less-than-enthuastic look on his face.
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Princess Shiko » Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:26 am

That Misato happened to be sitting behind Chuusa when he said his spiel on his partners was not overly surprising - stranger things had happened. That she didn't immediately flip out at him for doing so, and probably make a decent attempt to reduce their team to two was a miracle of self-control. Something wrong with being paired with us, Chuusa-kun? We'll see about that..

She herself had reservations about being paired with Chuusa. From what she could see, while he had some talent, his greatest skill lay in being generally charismatic, handsome, attractive, cute... the list went on. Regardless of any notes on his appearance or attractiveness, she also found him to be an utter pain in the posterior sometimes... such as was the case now.

Still, she thought to herself, I suppose I could do worse for partners. Chatting with some friends, most of which were incredibly envious of her being in Chuusa's group, she eventually figured she should go meet with the rest of team 7. She had met Tenteki briefly, but didn't know much about her. And as for Chuusa... well, she would see what was to come. This would be an interesting assignment.
'Nothing can harm a good man in either life or after death'
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:21 am

Kajika remained in her seat, making no effort to go meet her new teammates. But she did glance at them occasionally through the crowd, feeling more and more annoyed each time she did.

Why teams? Why them? I can do this myself! Teams should be optional. Jeez.
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Goose » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:29 pm

Chuusa first meets eyes with Misato, as she was seated right behind him. Oblivious to the fact that she likely heard his ramblings, Chuusa strikes conversation with her first. He's not in the mood for an argument with Kajika. Not right now, at least.

Chuusa drops his grumpy attitude and flashes a smile.

"So, Misa-chan! Looks like we'll be teamed up together for the long haul."
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Princess Shiko » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:15 pm

Misato puts on a falsely cheerful face, and turns to Chuusa. "Oh, but Chuusa-kun. I'm sure it's quite obvious that you neither need nor want a team, at least not one with 'those two' on it. Chuusa, Chuusa, Chuusa... quite obviously 'Those two' are far from the ideal team mates, so far as girls go. What is it, Chuusa-kun? That we don't swoon head-over-heels over you? That we're not sheep? Oh DO tell, Chuusa-kun. We're desperate to know."
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Goose » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:00 am

".......Crap."

is all Chuusa can say as he mumbles under his breath. He was hoping to make at least acquantices with Misato, since there's no way his long-running feud with Kajika was going to end soon. Now that she heard his ramblings however, that was unlikely. He decides to make one last run at Misato, before resigning to a life of misery and despair in his career as a shinobi, paired with the only two girls in school who don't like him. That wouldn't be so bad, right?... Right?!

"Okay okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

He speaks apologetically, and certainly seems sincere...

"Look, I'll make an effort to be friends if you do... This is only going to be harder if we fight with each other."
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:08 am

...I guess it's inevitable. Maybe it won't be so bad, at least if they stay out of my way.

With a long sigh, Kajika slides on out of her seat and heads over to her two teammates. She comes up behind them, and gives them both a tap on the shoulder.

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Princess Shiko » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:56 pm

Misato had been about to deliver a stunning reposte when she was tapped on the shoulder. If, instead of anime, Naruto were a Warner Bros. cartoon, she would have leapt several times her own height, and then stayed clinging to the ceiling by her fingernails. Tense as she was, she very nearly did the former, but failed to do the latter by virtue of biting her fingernails when stressed.

Landing lightly back on her feet, she spun around to do a hiss/growl at the person who had startled her.. and seeing it was Kajika, did a mental 180. Snapping viciously at Kajika was probably a bad idea... and in the intake of breath to start screaming at her, mentally changed gears, and.. stalled. She drew in her breath, and then.. sorta fell over. Getting up again, she composed herself, and weakly said 'hey..'

THEN she turned to Chuusa. "You're right. You shouldn't have said that. I will make an effort to make friends if you do, but I'm well aware of the fact that the only reason you're sorry for saying what you said is because I heard you. In future, if you have a nasty little thing to say, either say it to my face, or keep it to yourself."
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Goose » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:00 pm

Chuusa had every intention of hearing Misato out... until she came...

Tenteki Kajika, the one person Chuusa cannot stand. A tomboy of sorts that brings out the worst in Chuusa, her relationship with him is the worst possible matchup for a kid of his ego; she ignores him. As such, he goes to great lengths to get any kind of reaction from her. ANY kind.

He turns his full attention to Kajika, stands tall with a hand on his hip, and grins an arrogant smirk.

"Hmph! Figures I'd be teamed up with YOU. I'll be looking forward to making you look like a fool on every single mission! HA HA HA!!"
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:06 pm

Kajika raised a brow at Misato, and gave a quiet 'Hey' in return.

Then she turned to Chuusa and, with a rather flat voice and expression, replied, "You can try."

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Xia » Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:27 pm

"You three having fun?"

* the lady, who last the team knew, was not sitting next to the group coughs politely *

* The lady is about 5'7" her body a slim athletic build. She has short, spikey narutoish blondhair, and her eyes...well...Her forehead protector is covering both her eyes, though each kid knows when she is looking at them. behind her shoulder is the handle to a Ninja-to. She is wearing a black vest with the prerequisite amount of pockets and scroll holders covering a grey tunic, which extends past her waist to above her knees, belted at the waist. Under the tunic she is wearing form fitting black pants. Her ears sport a pair of simple sapphire droplet earrings *
Last edited by Xia on Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Between Sanity and Madness lies Genius
Between Genius and Madness I come~
Xia
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Goose » Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:05 pm

Chuusa is a bit surprised by the woman's entrance, and more surprised by her appearance. He feels that he should reach over and pull her protector up from her own face out of courtesy, but decides against it. It dawns on him that this woman is likely his Jounin instructor. That means unless he makes Chuunin one day, he'll be teamed up with three girls for the rest of his ninja career. Well, one girl and two weirdos, but still girls nonetheless. A daunting task for most boys (and most men for that matter), Chuusa is up for the challenge.

"Are you... our new sensei?"

He askes curiously, as well a bit relieved. Whoever this strange-looking lady is, she just saved Chuusa from a pair of arguments he wasn't likely to win...
The Art Goose
Goose
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Musashi » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:50 pm

Kajika flopped into a seat and waited for the woman's answer to Chuusa's question, though she assumed that the answer was most likely yes.

I guess we could have ended up with worse.

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Princess Shiko » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:17 pm

Misato grinned. "Fun? Well.. yeah. Let's call it that for diplomacy's sake." She settled into a chair, and relaxed. "So what's gonna happen, eh?" She realized this woman was probably the Jounin instructor for her group. Thus the logical person to ask that question of..

Hmm.. Three girls and a guy. I'm betting Chuusa is feeling more than a little intimidated at the moment. On the one hand, the little pain in the asterix deserves it.. on the other hand, he might have some sort of hidden good side. I'll try to be nicer to him.. assuming he reciprocates.
- Socrates
Princess Shiko
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying