Tiffany Grimm Academy

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Tiffany Grimm Academy

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:18 am

The bell rings at a large and impressive old building. The placard on the lush green lawn says, "Tiffany Grimm Academy: Changing the Worst into the Best." The air is still and cool on this fine spring day. The first day of school.

The bus drops off the new students
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Tiffany Grimm Academy

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:39 am

Dave Autumn can be found chatting up with the bus driver, "Yeah it happens, getting on the wrong bus, you know, the one of my school looks exactly the same, stop making a big deal out of it~!"
But after a few unsuccessful attempts to convince the driver to just take him back home, he also gets off the bus.
He murmurs taking out his phone, "Guess I could just call a cab and take me to the arcade or something. No way I'm sticking around this place."
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:44 am

Feramin pushes past Dave. "Out of the way, numbnuts." He growls... tromping off down the lawn towards the school. He'd scope out the place... find all the best places to lay low, sleep, smoke, or all three. Actually going to classes was not in his plan. If Dave should speak back, its questionable if he would even hear. He has earbuds running into his pocket where his cellphone is busy blasting out music into his head.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby xGoggles » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:04 am

Of course, Dave reacts angry and shouts back at Feramin, "Hey, watch it! I have you know I--..", he stops noticing the earbuds and hearing the loud music coming out of it. Talking to this guy would be no use.. bet he was half deaf anyway from all that sound blasting his ears. He frowns and takes a picture of Feramin. Maybe the local police will like to have a little chat with this guy dealing drugs, after an 'anonymous' tip he'll send when he gets back home~ That'll teach him!
But now back to finding a taxi-service to pick him up.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:14 am

Chris sighed as he got out of the bus. He really didn't want to be here, if only he had tried to study a little harder...maybe he could have convinced his parents to let him stay at his old school. As it was though, his C to D grades had convinced his parents he needed to get away from home (And all his video games). They figured a change in schools and scenery might boost his enthusiasm for academics.

Chris seriously doubted this place would improve his grades, this place just looked like a pain if anything. It wasn't that he didn't want to learn or anything, he just had trouble staying interested, is teachers from his old school were so monotone and boring. Maybe the teachers here would be more interesting? Probably not if his lucky.

On the bright side, he'd been able to sneak his Nintendo Switch in with him. Though he figured it was best to keep THAT hidden until they settled in and he learned the area.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:09 pm

Like some alien outsider stepping down onto Terra Firma, Jin Soo Lee stepped off the bus. The portly young man adjusted his glasses.

"So here we are" the boy said in a voice unexpected of the pile of lard he seemed. It seemed almost.... soothing yet terrible as a Mad Man's lullaby. "Tiffany Grimm Academy?"

He craned his neck, looking at the fine specimens that flooded the institution, filling the air thick with their testosterone. "This place is a complete sausage fest" he observed before reluctantly waddling inside the building.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Peter doesn't even bother acknowledging any of the others as he gets off the bus. Right now, all he really wants is to get in and get this stupid school thing over with as quickly as possible, hopefully without anyone, teacher or student, trying to give him any trouble. No one messes with him, he won't have to mess with them. Simple as that, really...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 am

The bell rings once more and a voice comes on over the old intercom. Though muffled with static, a sweet and sultry voice chirps. "Welcome, class! This is large beginning of a wonderful semester and the best time of your life! If I could have all the new students meet me in my office for orientation, that would be lovely! Headmistress Tiffany Grimm, signing off!"
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:55 am

Chris counted all the students, including himself there were just five of them. That was all? He was used to much larger groups than that, but this had it's advantages. It would be a lot easier to keep track of people's names for one, he'd never been great with names.

Not caring too much what the other students did, Chris started to make his way towards the office, whether the rest of them followed or not was irrelevant.
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:07 pm

"Come on really?!", well, this was quite upsetting for Dave, zero phone bars, no connection, no-wifi, just nothing... What kind of outback school in the middle of nowhere was this place?
He lets out a heavy sigh and reluctantly heads towards the office, maybe they had a wired phone there that he could use, he'll just have to make up the right excuse for it...

Taking note of the low amount of new students around, this couldn't be it, could it? And where were the other students of the school anyway? Where they already inside?... With so few people around, slipping away unnoticed would be rather difficult...
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:30 pm

"Well, she sounds awfully happy..." Peter shakes his head and heads toward the office as well, still just wanting to get things over with as fast as he can. He appears to be giving no thought whatsoever to the number of his fellow students.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:40 pm

Feramin scoffs at the PA system. Best time of his life? Yeah, right. He puts his hands into his jacket and wanders off through the grounds. Maybe he can find some bleachers to smoke behind or something.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:50 pm

Jin Soo Lee waddled after Dave, Peter, and Chris like a sinister obese Penguin.

'The office already?' the troubled youth thought, adjusting his glasses. 'But I haven't done anything yet. Oh well. Perhaps this is an opportunity to plead my case to the powers that be? With luck I'll be home in time for Cheerleader Practice.'

His glasses fogged up at the thought of seeing nubile Senior girls in sexy miniskirts.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:13 pm

The foursome who followed instructions are welcomed by a sultry, curvy and tall redhead. She's wearing red pumps, a tight black skirt that clings to her firm, full ass, sexy nylons, and a white dress shirt her ample bosom has popped open. Her red waistcoat looks like it could pop off too.

The woman smiles warmly with full, seductive red lipsat the four delinquents and speaks. "Hello, boys! My name is Tiffany Grimm! I'm the headmistress of this academy! You're all here for a goid reason. It would be best if you boys all behave and follow the curriculum so as to avoid any more punishment than you have already received. Now, perhaps we could all introduce ourselves and get to know each other?"

Feramin finds his body struggling to keep going where he wants it to. Despite his protests, both mental and verbal, he is turning around and walking to the office.
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Abillioncats » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Well, this wasn't as bad as Chris thought it would be, the teacher was hot!

He figured it was best to take initiative and impress the teacher so he spoke up first. "Okay uh...hey I'm Chris...sup?" It came out a little more awkward that he wanted but eh, at least he did it right?
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying