Tiffany Grimm Academy

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Tiffany Grimm Academy

Postby xGoggles » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:09 pm

Dave's eyes lurk over the headmistress curvy body for a while, grinning he takes out his smart-phone and takes a few pictures of her. Might as well take a souvenir before he left, right?

Rolling his eyes at them needing to introduce themselves. Yeah, not going to that, time to get things moving and outta-here~
He steps forward and clears his throat, then spoke with a rather persuasive approach, "I'm so sorry but, there has been a misunderstanding; I accidentally stepped on the wrong bus, you know how it goes. I better get going. Anyway, I'm just here to use your phone and I'll be on my way, thanks~" Giving her a light pat on the shoulder and moved past her towards her office.
Hoping that was sufficient enough to get his way and make a call to get out before he needed to answer any annoying questions.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:11 pm

Jin Soo adjusted his fogged over glasses. 'Sweet merciful Goddess of Sexiness, on a scale of 1 to 10, the headmistress was quit easily an 8.'

He turned towards Dave and head tilted. 'Really?' he thought. 'THAT's your excuse? Amateur.' He shook his head sadly. What had become of the confidence tricksters and hustlers of yore? Nay.... these were grim times.

He cleared his throat.

"I am Jin Soo Lee, Sophomore year. I fear I have been assigned to this school, charged with crimes I have not committed. If you review my case file, you will see that there was no conclusive evidence that I was in the Women's Locker Room prior to the fire. Indeed, I have character witnesses and an airtight alibi that place me away from the scene of the infamous Tandy Gardens Fire of 2017."

He adjusts his glasses.

"Of course.... I do not blame you Miss if you are skeptical of my claims. You must have your hands full with hardened criminals given in to their base impulses and instincts. I assure you, however, that my good behavior will convince you of my innocence in this matter."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:17 pm

Peter shakes his head at Dave and Jin Soo's excuses. "Pathetic, both of you... My name's Peter, and I'm pretty sure we're all here 'cause we screwed up somehow and someone wanted us outta their hair. Am I wrong?"
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Feramin finds himself wandering into the building. Blinking and frowning, he turns to head back out... to find himself swiveling back after a few steps. "Wha... the heck? What the *bleep* *bleep-ing* *bleep* is going on?!"

The others would probably hear a stream of curses in the hallway outside, as the fifth student makes his way into the room. Looking frustrated and and weirded out.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:45 am

"Welcome, Feramin. I've been expecting you. Now I tried to be nice. Last chance for all of you boys to come clean about why you're here. And by the way? The pictures were a really good way to piss me off."
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:18 am

Well now they'd done it, of course one of them had started openly taking pictures of the teacher! Freaking idiots, Chris knew well enough why he was here, poor grades and rather lazy attitude. But at least he wasn't like the rest of these losers, acting disrespectful in front of the teacher, now they were all gonna get in trouble! What a pain...

"W-Well...I'm here because of...poor grades..." He figured if at least he came clean like the teacher asked maybe she'd be more lenient towards him? It didn't hurt to try.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:30 am

Dave rolls his eyes when Jin Soo Lee started talking, muttering under his breath, "Show off...."

"I'll let you guys have fun with that, I have a phone to catch", he waves at them heading towards the office past Tiffany. Then he cringes as the picture taken was mentioned. "Huh, pics? What pictures?..", quickly behind his back and with a few glances, he tries to sneakily delete the recent pictures he took on his phone.
Too bad the headmistress noticed he took them, she had such a nice body, shame the pictures couldn't stay in his collection.
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 pm

He frowns. "What do you mean? 'Come clean about why I'm here.' I'm here because my parents found yet another school to dump me off to." He frowns... putting his hands in his pockets...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Feng » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Jin Soo frowned.

"Was I not clear? I am here on charges regarding the alleged incident in the Girl's locker room. I still assert my innocence in the matter, after all there is no proof I was engaged in either voyeurism or arson."

He adjusted his glasses for dramatic effect.

"Still, I suppose this place is better than the alternative. I wouldn't last a day in Military School. Too much.... sausage for my tastes."
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Peter shrugs. "Eh, I think they called it a 'general attitude problem'... But if you ask me, I think it had something to do with me punching out that one nerd's teeth after he made fun of my grades. The punk should've minded his won business..."
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:33 pm

"You guys are savages."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Tiffany Grimm » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:37 pm

"Tell ya what... I can tell you're a rowdy bunch. The pictures were... well... I think it's time for a punishment. Don't you?" She snaps her fingers and red lightning surges from her fingers and snakes through the air and strikes Dave in the belly. His manhood instantly retracts and becomes female genitals! He stays male for the rest of his features. For now.
2nd in command of the Redblades Student of Raleigh! Headmistress of the Tiffany Grimm Academy!
Check out my Characters: http://www.magicalsailorfuku.net/forums ... 32&t=11667
Tiffany Grimm
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby xGoggles » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:25 pm

Dave yelps and jumps up, at the sudden zap of red lightning hitting his belly. "Ah! What was that?", he yells out, unaware what actually happened down there. Why did this groin area suddenly feel different now?
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:36 pm

"You've doomed us all."
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:34 am

Feramin winces as the hot chick zaps the other kid! "W-whoa! Whats going on here, lady?!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying