Castle Escape

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Castle Escape

Postby xGoggles » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Knight Errant wrote:He finds nothing on the ground but a pair of fuzzy pink slippers with bunny ears... As for the bed, it is so remarkably... soft... and comfy. As he shifts his weight to the side of the bed, his eyes might lid slightly. He still feels tired... but in a nice way. He could lay back down and take a nap. It doesn't look like he was in any immediate danger... Of course, he can push through the feeling and look around for clues to this strange new situation.

Considering the situation... it appears he is in an unfamiliar room, without his consent, so that likely means kidnapping; yet this hardly looks like a place to hold one captive. He doesn't appear to be chained either, so nothing inside the room preventing him from leaving.
He lies down on his side again, resting on his arm as he thinks, though still pretty tired... Could it be that he was drugged? That likely was the cause if he was abducted. But if he woke up that means it was already diminishing, right?
Nicholas yawns again, closing his eyes a bit while he thinks.
It won't be any use to get into anything drastic when not in the optimal condition... better wait out the drug's effect... Not like being tired will help his situation much... right?
Resting his head again on the pillow. It has been so long since he had some decent night sleep too.. maybe just a little nap still.. fill up his energy for the day.. wait for the sleeping drugs to subside...
He'll find out more when he is well rested.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:09 pm

"Perfect!" exclaims Grok as he starts to take everything his big meaty hands can grab at and starts to tie them around his waist to give him some decency. He takes two other garments and ties them around each arm and then another one to cross his chest. There! No he is presentable. "Time to get out of here" he says going for the door.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Feng » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Knight Errant wrote:
Xavier slides out of bed... the silk slipping across his skin. And would find himself without keys, wallet, keychain... or pants for that matter. Neither does he see his friends. Its just himself... alone in this strange room.

Xavier audibly meeped, not at the loss of his keys, not his wallet -- such things had a bad habbit of disappearing at the most inconvenient of times. No, somehow, somebody managed to move him from the convention center into this frou-frou bedroom... and he wasn't wearing any pants!

"Maybe.... Maybe I got lucky and scored with someone at the con?" Xavier mused to himself.

There was a very awkward pause.

No, no, no. There was no way THAT was plausible. He shuddered, pondering what sort of twisted place this was.

"Hmmmm...."

He carefully treaded to the door, testing to see if it was locked.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Looking around, he'd likely notice his lack of attire... he seems to be nude. The room is empty... yet on a wardrobe is a note!

"Welcome new friend, to my castle. As your host, it makes me ever so happy to have you here as a guest. Please, do get dressed and come down to speak with me. I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about regarding your stay here. I look forward to seeing you soon!"

-Alice~

"What in- What happened to my clothes?" Paul's pretty sure he was wearing pants when he went to bed! Did whoever brought him here steal them? It's then that he spots the note and reads it over. "'Get dressed...' Why would they take my clothes then tell me to put them back on?" With none of his questions really answered, Paul checks the closet and wardrobe for his clothes.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Vomica » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:52 pm

Matthew awakens far later then he had planned too! What had he being doing the night before? He knows based on the softness of the bed this is not his own, and there is a certain scent in the air that is off. It's not the usual sent of old books and unwashed socks stashed away in a clothes hamper. It's the smell of... floral? He knows that. The man bolts awake with a start! Pink. Pink everywhere! Matthew looks around the room, "...this is not the room that I remember."

He'd bolt out of bed, and do a quick inventory check and equipment! Is his attire what he wore the night before? Does he have his things -- Cell phone? Wallet? Keys? The mandatory pocket lint?? It'd better all be there! If not, things are escalating from 'mysterious room' to 'kidnapped'. A peek out the window would be the next step!
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:43 pm

muffinstud wrote:Gregor reads the note on the nightstand and frowns. He doesn't recognize any Alice from his dealings with his liegelord... but if this lady truly did plan on hosting him, she should at least let him have his own clothing. Something, anything would be more appropriate than the frilly, girly things in the wardrobe. He closes it back up and checks under the bed again, curious about that little clamshell. He opens it up, curious to see what it is. Most nobles he knew made grand displays of what little gold and jewels they had... and she had something so rich just lying under a bed? How rich is she?

The little clamshell opens up easily enough. Inside he sees a mirror... and a number of colorful paints, powders, and a small brush. The mirror is strangely captivating... and he might find himself gazing deeper into it.

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Hmm.." Marcus frowns at the available attire; will any of this stuff even fit him at all? He starts rifling through it for something like a long dress that he can just drape over himself, deciding against going for any of that ill-fitting underwear. It'd be nice to have something on down there, maybe, but he definitely draws the line at attempting to wear panties. At the same time, he keeps an eye out for anything inside the wardrobe that's not clothes; maybe he'll find something that will eventually aid his escape. It's no less likely than this entire situation seems to be, after all.

There is a black dress that looks fairly substantial... and soft... looking around, he does spot something. It looks like a yellow ball...? The size of a large grapefruit.

xGoggles wrote:Considering the situation... it appears he is in an unfamiliar room, without his consent, so that likely means kidnapping; yet this hardly looks like a place to hold one captive. He doesn't appear to be chained either, so nothing inside the room preventing him from leaving. He lies down on his side again, resting on his arm as he thinks, though still pretty tired... Could it be that he was drugged? That likely was the cause if he was abducted. But if he woke up that means it was already diminishing, right? Nicholas yawns again, closing his eyes a bit while he thinks.It won't be any use to get into anything drastic when not in the optimal condition... better wait out the drug's effect... Not like being tired will help his situation much... right? Resting his head again on the pillow. It has been so long since he had some decent night sleep too.. maybe just a little nap still.. fill up his energy for the day.. wait for the sleeping drugs to subside... He'll find out more when he is well rested.

He has a strange dream... walking in a rose garden... fragrant scent winding through the marble arches. Above he can see slender spires of a castle. Just ahead... he sees a table set for tea with two seats. On the opposite... a girl? looks up at him and smiles. "Ooooh... I wondered if any of you would make it here this way. Come, sit~" She says with an impish smile.

Zoey wrote:"Perfect!" exclaims Grok as he starts to take everything his big meaty hands can grab at and starts to tie them around his waist to give him some decency. He takes two other garments and ties them around each arm and then another one to cross his chest. There! No he is presentable. "Time to get out of here" he says going for the door.

He manhandles the soft, silky things... twisting them into rudimentary clothing. As he turns to head for the door... he finds a piece of paper stapled to it. The squiggles on it make his head tingly as he looks at them...

Feng wrote:Xavier audibly meeped, not at the loss of his keys, not his wallet -- such things had a bad habbit of disappearing at the most inconvenient of times. No, somehow, somebody managed to move him from the convention center into this frou-frou bedroom... and he wasn't wearing any pants! "Maybe.... Maybe I got lucky and scored with someone at the con?" Xavier mused to himself. There was a very awkward pause.No, no, no. There was no way THAT was plausible. He shuddered, pondering what sort of twisted place this was."Hmmmm...."He carefully treaded to the door, testing to see if it was locked.

Heading directly to the door... he finds... its unlocked! Huh...

Ookalf wrote:"What in- What happened to my clothes?" Paul's pretty sure he was wearing pants when he went to bed! Did whoever brought him here steal them? It's then that he spots the note and reads it over. "'Get dressed...' Why would they take my clothes then tell me to put them back on?" With none of his questions really answered, Paul checks the closet and wardrobe for his clothes.

He doesn't find his clothes... what he does find confuses him, no doubt. Very expensive, very feminine-looking dresses and shoes fill the closet and wardrobe. Silk and other rare fabrics... some even studded with gems and pearls. Yet among all of this finery... there is no sign of his old clothes.

Vomica wrote:Matthew awakens far later then he had planned too! What had he being doing the night before? He knows based on the softness of the bed this is not his own, and there is a certain scent in the air that is off. It's not the usual sent of old books and unwashed socks stashed away in a clothes hamper. It's the smell of... floral? He knows that. The man bolts awake with a start! Pink. Pink everywhere! Matthew looks around the room, "...this is not the room that I remember."

He'd bolt out of bed, and do a quick inventory check and equipment! Is his attire what he wore the night before? Does he have his things -- Cell phone? Wallet? Keys? The mandatory pocket lint?? It'd better all be there! If not, things are escalating from 'mysterious room' to 'kidnapped'. A peek out the window would be the next step!
He finds himself without anything! Nothing but silky sheets that he tugged aside. Heading out... looking out the window... he'd find himself near the top of a tall stone tower... the sweeping, elegant spires below leading out into a large complex of a... castle? Nearby he can see a curvy looking gargoyle. Down below he can see what looks like a rose garden... a slim wall... beyond that forest stretches as far as he can see.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:35 pm

Ah, and here he was worried everything in this room was pink. Marcus drapes the black dress over himself right away. Then he gets out the strange ball, going to set it on the bed and maybe examine it more closely...maybe it opens up to reveal a key or something? No, no, that's silly.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Knight Errant wrote:He has a strange dream... walking in a rose garden... fragrant scent winding through the marble arches. Above he can see slender spires of a castle. Just ahead... he sees a table set for tea with two seats. On the opposite... a girl? looks up at him and smiles. "Ooooh... I wondered if any of you would make it here this way. Come, sit~" She says with an impish smile.

As he walks through his dream, it strangely didn't feel as abstract and fluid as he'd normally dream as, he was partly aware he was dreaming, like it made sense since he remembers falling asleep again, but this wasn't some kind of lucid dream or anything either, he couldn't really influence or control it besides moving around...
Walking within the rose garden, this wouldn't be something he'd usually dream about.. or the least what he'd remember dreaming about. Noticing the rather alluring girl, this was certainly more like something that he'd dream about.~ Still why in this setting? Something seemed off about this dream.
Nicholas takes a seat opposite of the dream-girl, paying little mind to the tea on the table, crossing his arms he speaks up, "What do you mean with 'any of you'? This is my dream, isn't it?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Whatevr89532 wrote:Ah, and here he was worried everything in this room was pink. Marcus drapes the black dress over himself right away. Then he gets out the strange ball, going to set it on the bed and maybe examine it more closely...maybe it opens up to reveal a key or something? No, no, that's silly.

It feels softly squishy and rubbery... He goes to set it on the bed, and he must have put it too close to the edge... as it teeters off and bounces across the floor. He gets the sudden, strange urge to chase after it..

xGoggles wrote:As he walks through his dream, it strangely didn't feel as abstract and fluid as he'd normally dream as, he was partly aware he was dreaming, like it made sense since he remembers falling asleep again, but this wasn't some kind of lucid dream or anything either, he couldn't really influence or control it besides moving around...Walking within the rose garden, this wouldn't be something he'd usually dream about.. or the least what he'd remember dreaming about. Noticing the rather alluring girl, this was certainly more like something that he'd dream about.~ Still why in this setting? Something seemed off about this dream.Nicholas takes a seat opposite of the dream-girl, paying little mind to the tea on the table, crossing his arms he speaks up, "What do you mean with 'any of you'? This is my dream, isn't it?"

She grins... slowly raising the tea cup to her lips. "Yes..." She sips. "And no... Yes this is your dream... but its happening in my realm... that gives me some... wiggle room." She says with a grin. She sets the cup down and leans closer. "Mmmm... one of my new acquisitions... you look like you'll be a fun one. Will you? Be fun...?" She tilts her head... then mmms. "Ah! But I forget. Introductions. I am Alice... and you are one of the latest guests of my castle. I hope the accommodations were to your liking."
Last edited by Knight Errant on Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 pm

"Whoa! H-hey, come back here!" Stuff never did that in the video games, but for live action ones it could always happen in theroy, but never really did...oh, how could he be so clumsy? Marcus chases after the ball, not even recognizing anything foreign in the urge to chase after it. After all, he still wants to examine it!
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Knight Errant wrote:She grins... slowly raising the tea cup to her lips. "Yes..." She sips. "And no... Yes this is your dream... but its happening in my realm... that gives me some... wiggle room." She says with a grin. She sets the cup down and leans closer. "Mmmm... one of my new acquisitions... you look like you'll be a fun one. Will you? Be fun...?" She tilts her head... then mmms. "Ah! But I forget. Introductions. I am Lily... and you are one of the latest guests of my castle. I hope the accommodations were to your liking."

He smirks, "Now we are finally sounding more like a dream. Your realm? Right~..."
The size of the girl's bosom was even more accentuated with her leaning forward, Nicholas just remains in his bit tense sitting position, still being what suspicious of this strange yet attractive dream-girl, "Fun in what way? Really even for a dream, you aren't making any sense at all.."
He sighs, of course, because she is part of his imagination, she'd know about the new room.. --wait castle? "Hmm, so the castle there in the background is yours?"
--

xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Knight Errant wrote:He doesn't find his clothes... what he does find confuses him, no doubt. Very expensive, very feminine-looking dresses and shoes fill the closet and wardrobe. Silk and other rare fabrics... some even studded with gems and pearls. Yet among all of this finery... there is no sign of his old clothes.

"No way... They can't expect me wear any of this, right?" Paul continues to dig through the clothing for something appropriate, wondering if any of what he sees would even fit him...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:46 pm

It's just a mirror... showing him his own reflection. It shouldn't be that captivating, but Gregor finds himself staring for a long time. There's something about it that's just so interesting... but what?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Feng » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:25 pm

Perhaps unwisely, Xavier swings the door wide open and charges through.

"I don't know who the hell you are," he shouts, "But NOBODY kidnaps me from Kitsune Con!" >:O
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:00 am

"Ugh." James groaned as he started to walk up, he really didn't want to get up today, today was trigonometry, that was honestly the last class he wanted to wake up for. He'd much rather stay in his nice, really soft bed and smell the sweet perfume in the air....

"Wait..." James opened his eyes suddenly, all he saw was PINK. "...okay..." He pinched himself, definitely awake. "...this is definitely not my dorm room..." He thought back to last night, he hadn't taken any drugs or been drinking...at least he didn't remember doing anything like that. The last thing he remembered was going to bed in his own room, what the hell was going on?

"I guess there are worst ways to get kidnapped." He muttered, surprisingly not panicked. "But why me? I'm no one special, and as far as I know, I don't have any enemies." He tried to make sense of the situation but he just couldn't. He was very tempted to just not care and stay in bed till the cops arrived.

"Wait no, that's freakin stupid, the cops don't even know I'm here!" With that, he attempted to get out of bed, though he wasn't giving it a 100% effort.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying