Castle Escape

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Castle Escape

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Its the same with each story. Perhaps you fell asleep in an apartment... a house... a castle... a dank cave on a pile of straw. As you slowly rouse to consciousness, the first thing you would notice is the feeling. Your sinking gently, softly into your bed. The covers surrounding you a silky softness unlike any your likely to have experienced. The pillow and mattress a fluffy pillow that cradles the contours of your body gently. The second thing you might notice is the smell. A sweet, clean, perfumed smell wafts through the air. The smell is all around you. In the sheets, the pillow and mattress...

Finally able to open your strangely heavy eyes, you would be greeted with a bizarre sight of your new accommodations.

What do you do?
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Castle Escape

Postby Whatevr89532 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Marcus wakes up, groggily looks around, and then closes his eyes again. A few seconds later, he abruptly sits bolt upright, eyes open wide, looking around the room in a brief fit of panic. He's...this is definitely not his room, or anywhere he could imagine having gone to bed the night before for that matter! He swings around so his legs are over the side of the bed, trying to calm down. Somebody kidnapped him...he felt so sleepy, it must have been done with some kind of drug or something! And...where is he, anyway? Some kind of pink room?

Being suddenly trapped inside of an unfamiliar place, his first instinct is to search everywhere for...what? Clues? That's stupid, this isn't one of those games! Someone actually put him here against his will! But nonetheless, so many times playing them have tuned his instinct for this situation that way: Search everywhere for tools and clues first. Marcus decides on first just cautiously opening the drawer of the little nightstand thingy by his bed and seeing what's inside.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:05 am

Marcus awakes... the pink roof greeting his eyes. He did feel sleepy... but almost nicely so. Part of him feeling reluctant to get out of bed. Wanting instead to roll over and sleep more on the lovely bed.

Climbing out of the soft prison takes a bit of effort, both physically and mentally... but he manages. Searching around he would find himself alone in the room. A window and closed door the only obvious means of egress.

Looking around for clues, however... would net him more than he might expect. On that nightstand is a note addressed to him! It reads:

"Welcome new friend, to my castle. As your host, it makes me ever so happy to have you here as a guest. Please, do get dressed and come down to speak with me. I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about regarding your stay here. I look forward to seeing you soon!"

-Alice~

Notably, he might realize at this point that should he have slept in nightclothes, they would seemingly have not followed him to the new location.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Grok shakes and struggles. What's going on? Why's everything so... soft and weird? It feels like he's in some weird sort of gelatinous trap where he can't move, only it's... soft. The man quickly comes to, opening his eyes almost as if he were woken from a nightmare. Where was he? Grok looks around, his battle senses activated as he goes reach for a weapon that's not there, only reaching for a pillow which he looks at bewildered. "Huh?... Wait" he says in his gruff voice as he takes a moment. "This is lady stuff... Grok not remember sleeping with lady... Grok must've gotten wasted on ale" he says rubbing his head as he tries to make sense of the matter with his simple mind. He goes to get out of the bed, struggling to reach the edge as the softeness makes it hard for him to use his traditional methods. He isn't used to such fanciness.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby xGoggles » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Mildly waking up from a nice and comfortable sleep, Nicholas bed felt so nice and soft around him.. weird.. maybe he just found the perfect spot to lie in. Yet... he eyes slowly open, if he was going to lie down for a while longer he might as well check the clock to see for how much longer until his alarm will force him out.
Blink, blink, "Huh?..." Where was his digital alarm clock? He gets up a bit to lean on his arm, trying to look past the pillow and sheet of the bed, annoyed he had to force himself out of his comfortable position... It took a couple of seconds for his sleepy mind to catch up to him as he stares around blankly...
This.. was.. not.. his room. . . . !

Nicholas, pushed his bed covers to the side, as the adrenaline started rushing in. Quickly to note he definitely wasn't in his own room anymore; the bed, sheets, furniture.. the walls.. all different and.. pink?
It did appear he was alone. So at least it has given him some time to think. This wasn't a dream.. pretty sure it wasn't. Visually there was too much detail, then the feeling of the soft bed, the unfamiliar smell of perfume and.. the sound... No wonder he slept so well, the first thing that should give away he was somewhere completely different was the lack of the loud city noise in the background he became so accustomed to... But where was he then?

He checks if nothing was on the ground, then places his legs on the side of his bed to get out.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Feng » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Xavier slowly awoke from his dream-filled slumber, sitting up in the frou-frou bed. Yet it was not the distinctive softness of his surroundings, nor the attrocious amount of pink decor, but rather the curious absence of snoring emanating from his slumbering companions left behind at the hotel. He yawned, blinking, his caffeine-deprived brain taking in the unknown sights and sounds.

And then realization struck.

"WHAT THE <Beep>!?! This isn't Kitsune-Con!" he exclaimed, immediately jumping to his feet.

He patted his pockets, making sure he still had his keys, his wallet, his prized Sailor Mercury keychain. "Chris? Eric? Pete?!? Where are you guys? Whatever this is, its not funny!"
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Gregor blinks his eyes blearily, yawning as he stirs from his deep slumber. "Ugh, my head. Must've had some bad mead..." He reaches up and rubs his groggy head. He freezes as he notices the ultra feminine surroundings, and takes a deep breath of the sweet, floral aroma. Something's not right. This kind of room belongs in some fancy queen's bedchambers... not in the formidable walls of the fortified keep he knew he was in last night. He looks around for any sign of another person that may be in the room with him as he attempts to leave the bed.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Zoey wrote:Grok shakes and struggles. What's going on? Why's everything so... soft and weird? It feels like he's in some weird sort of gelatinous trap where he can't move, only it's... soft. The man quickly comes to, opening his eyes almost as if he were woken from a nightmare. Where was he? Grok looks around, his battle senses activated as he goes reach for a weapon that's not there, only reaching for a pillow which he looks at bewildered. "Huh?... Wait" he says in his gruff voice as he takes a moment. "This is lady stuff... Grok not remember sleeping with lady... Grok must've gotten wasted on ale" he says rubbing his head as he tries to make sense of the matter with his simple mind. He goes to get out of the bed, struggling to reach the edge as the softeness makes it hard for him to use his traditional methods. He isn't used to such fanciness.

Indeed... Grok is perhaps prepared for a pillow fight... but not much else. He would find himself in the soft, fancy, feminine room. A window and a door the only immediate exit features. Though there is a closet, a wardrobe, a bedside table, and a vanity. Not that he'd be familiar with half of these. Also, perhaps alarmingly, perhaps not. He'd find himself without his loincloth. And... clean! Not a cake of dirt, matted hair, or day old sweat stink to be found! Instead he has that same clean, fresh smell as the room.

xGoggles wrote:Mildly waking up from a nice and comfortable sleep, Nicholas bed felt so nice and soft around him.. weird.. maybe he just found the perfect spot to lie in. Yet... he eyes slowly open, if he was going to lie down for a while longer he might as well check the clock to see for how much longer until his alarm will force him out.
Blink, blink, "Huh?..." Where was his digital alarm clock? He gets up a bit to lean on his arm, trying to look past the pillow and sheet of the bed, annoyed he had to force himself out of his comfortable position... It took a couple of seconds for his sleepy mind to catch up to him as he stares around blankly...
This.. was.. not.. his room. . . . !

Nicholas, pushed his bed covers to the side, as the adrenaline started rushing in. Quickly to note he definitely wasn't in his own room anymore; the bed, sheets, furniture.. the walls.. all different and.. pink?
It did appear he was alone. So at least it has given him some time to think. This wasn't a dream.. pretty sure it wasn't. Visually there was too much detail, then the feeling of the soft bed, the unfamiliar smell of perfume and.. the sound... No wonder he slept so well, the first thing that should give away he was somewhere completely different was the lack of the loud city noise in the background he became so accustomed to... But where was he then?

He checks if nothing was on the ground, then places his legs on the side of his bed to get out.

He finds nothing on the ground but a pair of fuzzy pink slippers with bunny ears... As for the bed, it is so remarkably... soft... and comfy. As he shifts his weight to the side of the bed, his eyes might lid slightly. He still feels tired... but in a nice way. He could lay back down and take a nap. It doesn't look like he was in any immediate danger... Of course, he can push through the feeling and look around for clues to this strange new situation.

Feng wrote:Xavier slowly awoke from his dream-filled slumber, sitting up in the frou-frou bed. Yet it was not the distinctive softness of his surroundings, nor the attrocious amount of pink decor, but rather the curious absence of snoring emanating from his slumbering companions left behind at the hotel. He yawned, blinking, his caffeine-deprived brain taking in the unknown sights and sounds.

And then realization struck.

"WHAT THE <Beep>!?! This isn't Kitsune-Con!" he exclaimed, immediately jumping to his feet.

He patted his pockets, making sure he still had his keys, his wallet, his prized Sailor Mercury keychain. "Chris? Eric? Pete?!? Where are you guys? Whatever this is, its not funny!"

Xavier slides out of bed... the silk slipping across his skin. And would find himself without keys, wallet, keychain... or pants for that matter. Neither does he see his friends. Its just himself... alone in this strange room.

muffinstud wrote:Gregor blinks his eyes blearily, yawning as he stirs from his deep slumber. "Ugh, my head. Must've had some bad mead..." He reaches up and rubs his groggy head. He freezes as he notices the ultra feminine surroundings, and takes a deep breath of the sweet, floral aroma. Something's not right. This kind of room belongs in some fancy queen's bedchambers... not in the formidable walls of the fortified keep he knew he was in last night. He looks around for any sign of another person that may be in the room with him as he attempts to leave the bed.

He looks about... seeing his new surroundings. It indeed looks like a new room... which he is alone in... Perhaps more alarmingly it seems to be devoid of his armor and equipment. Though there seem to be many places it could have been stashed... if at all.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Ookalf » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:12 pm

Paul tosses and turns in this unfamiliar bed. While it might have been comfortable for some, it's different enough from his usual straw mattress to throw him off. Different enough, in fact, to jar him out of his sleep. "Someone messing with my bed...?" Paul slowly opens his eyes and sits up, at which time he starts to notice his unfamiliar surroundings. "What in the world? What is all this?" From there, he climbs out of bed and immediately starts looking for someone or something that could explain where he is.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:58 pm

All right then... so he hadn't ended up in some regal lady's chambers during a drunken stupor. While disappointing that he had passed another night without the company of a woman that didn't ask for coin in return, there is still something strange going on here. Just how did he end up in this room? Is this some elaborate prank?

He gets up from the bed and starts searching for his things. If this isn't a prank and he has been abducted, he'll need to find a way out. And the only way he knows, and prefers, is the hard way. He checks under the bed and in the different wardrobes. It would have to be a fairly large space to hide his armor, substantial as it is.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:54 am

Grok looks around and sighs. "This is... not place where I should be" he says to himself before getting up and noticing his nudeness. "Gah! Grok's layer of nice mother earth! It is gone!" he exclaims covering himself, feeling exposed. "Whoever did this... will pay" he mutters, glaring death stare at the 4th wall. Grok turns to the waredrobe and grabs the tiny handles and rips them open. He will have to take small cloths of ladies to cover himself a bit before venturing outwards. Last time he did not do so, he was send to jail cause police men were jealous of his manhood.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:27 am

Marcus stares at the note for a long moment. Okay...instructions from my kidnapper, probably. But it's true, he is devoid of clothing right now and that could cause all kinds of problems if there's anyone else here. At the very least he should see what kind of clothes there are. So...he tries the obvious place for clothes first, the wardrobe, opening it carefully from one side with his breath held in case of something like a dart or poison mist shooting out. If nothing like that happens after a moment he goes around to where he can actually see inside.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:10 pm

Ookalf wrote:Paul tosses and turns in this unfamiliar bed. While it might have been comfortable for some, it's different enough from his usual straw mattress to throw him off. Different enough, in fact, to jar him out of his sleep. "Someone messing with my bed...?" Paul slowly opens his eyes and sits up, at which time he starts to notice his unfamiliar surroundings. "What in the world? What is all this?" From there, he climbs out of bed and immediately starts looking for someone or something that could explain where he is.

Looking around, he'd likely notice his lack of attire... he seems to be nude. The room is empty... yet on a wardrobe is a note!

"Welcome new friend, to my castle. As your host, it makes me ever so happy to have you here as a guest. Please, do get dressed and come down to speak with me. I'm sure we'll have plenty to talk about regarding your stay here. I look forward to seeing you soon!"

-Alice~

muffinstud wrote:All right then... so he hadn't ended up in some regal lady's chambers during a drunken stupor. While disappointing that he had passed another night without the company of a woman that didn't ask for coin in return, there is still something strange going on here. Just how did he end up in this room? Is this some elaborate prank?

He gets up from the bed and starts searching for his things. If this isn't a prank and he has been abducted, he'll need to find a way out. And the only way he knows, and prefers, is the hard way. He checks under the bed and in the different wardrobes. It would have to be a fairly large space to hide his armor, substantial as it is.

Checking under the bed he finds... a golden object shaped like a clamshell. It seems to have hinges on one side, and elaborate scrollwork. The wardrobe is filled with... soft... frilly... feminine things. And on the bedside table he'd find a similar note.

Zoey wrote:Grok looks around and sighs. "This is... not place where I should be" he says to himself before getting up and noticing his nudeness. "Gah! Grok's layer of nice mother earth! It is gone!" he exclaims covering himself, feeling exposed. "Whoever did this... will pay" he mutters, glaring death stare at the 4th wall. Grok turns to the waredrobe and grabs the tiny handles and rips them open. He will have to take small cloths of ladies to cover himself a bit before venturing outwards. Last time he did not do so, he was send to jail cause police men were jealous of his manhood.

He finds indeed many soft lady clothes. Silky things that yet look quite large and might be able to fit his massive frame.

Whatevr89532 wrote:Marcus stares at the note for a long moment. Okay...instructions from my kidnapper, probably. But it's true, he is devoid of clothing right now and that could cause all kinds of problems if there's anyone else here. At the very least he should see what kind of clothes there are. So...he tries the obvious place for clothes first, the wardrobe, opening it carefully from one side with his breath held in case of something like a dart or poison mist shooting out. If nothing like that happens after a moment he goes around to where he can actually see inside.

He finds no traps or darts... what he does find might be worse, depending on your point of view. Tight, frilly, silky things obviously of a feminine nature. Skirts, tight pants, panties and other such things.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby muffinstud » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Gregor reads the note on the nightstand and frowns. He doesn't recognize any Alice from his dealings with his liegelord... but if this lady truly did plan on hosting him, she should at least let him have his own clothing. Something, anything would be more appropriate than the frilly, girly things in the wardrobe. He closes it back up and checks under the bed again, curious about that little clamshell. He opens it up, curious to see what it is. Most nobles he knew made grand displays of what little gold and jewels they had... and she had something so rich just lying under a bed? How rich is she?
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:42 pm

"Hmm.." Marcus frowns at the available attire; will any of this stuff even fit him at all? He starts rifling through it for something like a long dress that he can just drape over himself, deciding against going for any of that ill-fitting underwear. It'd be nice to have something on down there, maybe, but he definitely draws the line at attempting to wear panties. At the same time, he keeps an eye out for anything inside the wardrobe that's not clothes; maybe he'll find something that will eventually aid his escape. It's no less likely than this entire situation seems to be, after all.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Next

Return to Roleplaying