Castle Escape

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Castle Escape

Postby Zoey » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Grok rubs his head. He should've really tried to learn to read when he had the chance... oh well. Grok sighs and rubs his head. The words only make it hard for him. He grunts and goes to pocket the paper before opening door with gusto
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:37 am

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Whoa! H-hey, come back here!" Stuff never did that in the video games, but for live action ones it could always happen in theroy, but never really did...oh, how could he be so clumsy? Marcus chases after the ball, not even recognizing anything foreign in the urge to chase after it. After all, he still wants to examine it!

What he might find strange is how he seemingly stumbles... landing on his hands and knees as the ball bounces off of a wall and back to him... his mouth opening and-

*pop!*

He has the somewhat squishy, rubbery ball in his mouth...? And that makes him strangely... happy.

xGoggles wrote:He smirks, "Now we are finally sounding more like a dream. Your realm? Right~..."The size of the girl's bosom was even more accentuated with her leaning forward, Nicholas just remains in his bit tense sitting position, still being what suspicious of this strange yet attractive dream-girl, "Fun in what way? Really even for a dream, you aren't making any sense at all.."He sighs, of course, because she is part of his imagination, she'd know about the new room.. --wait castle? "Hmm, so the castle there in the background is yours?"

She nods. "This is my castle... and you are my guests. I like to play a little game with my guests... something to pass the time..." She runs a slender finger over the rim of her teacup. "If you can escape from my castle... I'll send you back to your old world. Along with any boon you might want. But if you fail... you stay here with me. In whatever role you end up in." She smirks at that.

Ookalf wrote:"No way... They can't expect me wear any of this, right?" Paul continues to dig through the clothing for something appropriate, wondering if any of what he sees would even fit him...

Nothing he finds is any less feminine, yet... all of it is very soft and stretchy. It just might fit... if he were to give them a try...

muffinstud wrote:It's just a mirror... showing him his own reflection. It shouldn't be that captivating, but Gregor finds himself staring for a long time. There's something about it that's just so interesting... but what?

Hrm... there was something... wrong about it... his lips... they are so pale... they could use a bit of that red wax in a slender tube...

Feng wrote:Perhaps unwisely, Xavier swings the door wide open and charges through.

"I don't know who the hell you are," he shouts, "But NOBODY kidnaps me from Kitsune Con!" >:O

Xavier charges down the hallway! In... well... in nothing. He's completely naked as his bare feet pad through the carpeted hallways with their many rooms.

Abillioncats wrote:"Ugh." James groaned as he started to walk up, he really didn't want to get up today, today was trigonometry, that was honestly the last class he wanted to wake up for. He'd much rather stay in his nice, really soft bed and smell the sweet perfume in the air....

"Wait..." James opened his eyes suddenly, all he saw was PINK. "...okay..." He pinched himself, definitely awake. "...this is definitely not my dorm room..." He thought back to last night, he hadn't taken any drugs or been drinking...at least he didn't remember doing anything like that. The last thing he remembered was going to bed in his own room, what the hell was going on?

"I guess there are worst ways to get kidnapped." He muttered, surprisingly not panicked. "But why me? I'm no one special, and as far as I know, I don't have any enemies." He tried to make sense of the situation but he just couldn't. He was very tempted to just not care and stay in bed till the cops arrived.

"Wait no, that's freakin stupid, the cops don't even know I'm here!" With that, he attempted to get out of bed, though he wasn't giving it a 100% effort.

The bed was wonderfully comfortable... he might be tempted to sink back into it and sleep... put off whatever problems he has for later. Should he get up, though... the immediate problem to deal with would be his nudity.

Zoey wrote:Grok rubs his head. He should've really tried to learn to read when he had the chance... oh well. Grok sighs and rubs his head. The words only make it hard for him. He grunts and goes to pocket the paper before opening door with gusto

As he goes to reach up... he finds he... understands the girly cursive writing on the piece of paper? What is this sorcery!?

"Welcome, dear sir... to my Castle. As a man of action, I'll keep things brief. Escape from my castle, and I'll grant you a treasure, as well as placing you back where you came from. But should you fail, you will remain here in the role given to you. Good luck~"

-Alice
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:21 am

James pondered his situation for a moment. As lazy as he was, staying in bed after being kidnapped was probably the most unintelligent thing he could do. He decided to get out of bed, though part of him was sad to do so.

Apparently he was also naked, whoever did this had taken his clothes!? So his kidnapper...or kidnappers were either perverts or just really cruel. They probably had cameras around too.

With that thought, he quickly pulled the blanket off the bed and wrapped himself with it. Now what?

Nothing better to do that look around he supposed. He just hoped he didn't end up like one of the characters in a horror film. He begins to search the room, for anything really, clothes might be nice, or a note explaining why he was here. He opens every and any drawer, closet, or chest he can find.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:08 am

"Wa-a-aaah-gmph!" And...Marcus has a ball in his mouth. He bites down on it a couple of times in surprise, and...he feels happy about this? He levers himself back to a sitting-on-floor position so his hands are free again, and pulls it out of his mouth, hoping he won't have even worse butterfingers now that it has some of his spit on it. And he looks at the ball in his hand, squinting his eyes...something weird is going on. Why did he...like...catching it like that?
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:46 pm

Xavier is well aware of the fact that he is charging into the unknown skyclad! He is hoping it will give him the element of surprise should he encounter his mysterious kidnappers. Or, well, at least until he finds his pants.

His eyes scan the various doors.

"Which way is the exit?" he wonders aloud.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:45 pm

Grok rubs his head. The words... they make sense! He grips the paper intensely as he reads. "Huh... This. This sounds easy enough" he says crushing the paper. "No time to waste!" he says as he goes slam down the door and charge out into the hall! This is going to be fun. Grok like challenge.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Knight Errant wrote:Nothing he finds is any less feminine, yet... all of it is very soft and stretchy. It just might fit... if he were to give them a try...

"...Well, I guess I don't got a choice..." Lacking any real alternatives, and not wanting to just go naked, Paul reluctantly grabs one of the dresses and tries to squeeze into it.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Knight Errant wrote:She nods. "This is my castle... and you are my guests. I like to play a little game with my guests... something to pass the time..." She runs a slender finger over the rim of her teacup. "If you can escape from my castle... I'll send you back to your old world. Along with any boon you might want. But if you fail... you stay here with me. In whatever role you end up in." She smirks at that.

Nicholas frowns, and then sits up a bit and look around if anyone else besides them were there... this 'Alice' keep mentioning others, but so far he could tell this was still his dream, "Why do keep referring to multiple people?... A game really, huh?" Looking back at the castle in the background of the dream, then smirks and points at it while still having his arms crossed, "Well... seems I have already won your silly game~ We are outside and your castle is over there. Unless you consider this garden also within it?"
As far as talks went in dream, this sure was more detailed, yet the lady was making as much sense as any dream-person he'd think up of would.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Gregor squints into the mirror, looking a bit more judiciously. Pale? Why are his lips pale? He isn't ill, is he? He shakes his head and puts his hand up against his forehead to check to see if he's running a temperature too.

Or maybe he's too cold? He has been stripped of all his clothes... but this room feels to be a comfortable temperature.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Abillioncats wrote:James pondered his situation for a moment. As lazy as he was, staying in bed after being kidnapped was probably the most unintelligent thing he could do. He decided to get out of bed, though part of him was sad to do so.

Apparently he was also naked, whoever did this had taken his clothes!? So his kidnapper...or kidnappers were either perverts or just really cruel. They probably had cameras around too.

With that thought, he quickly pulled the blanket off the bed and wrapped himself with it. Now what?

Nothing better to do that look around he supposed. He just hoped he didn't end up like one of the characters in a horror film. He begins to search the room, for anything really, clothes might be nice, or a note explaining why he was here. He opens every and any drawer, closet, or chest he can find.

The soft blanket makes a fairly useable toga. As for clothes or a note... he finds both... though neither might be what he was hoping for. The clothes are all girly things. Skirts, dresses, blouses... while the note he finds on the table by the bed is... strange.

"Welcome, new guest to my castle! I certainly hope you enjoy your stay, however long it might turn out to be. Please, make yourself at home. Though you might find yourself being made to feel at home sooner than later. Regardless... I hope you enjoy the game ahead. Your host and future employer, Alice."

Whatevr89532 wrote:"Wa-a-aaah-gmph!" And...Marcus has a ball in his mouth. He bites down on it a couple of times in surprise, and...he feels happy about this? He levers himself back to a sitting-on-floor position so his hands are free again, and pulls it out of his mouth, hoping he won't have even worse butterfingers now that it has some of his spit on it. And he looks at the ball in his hand, squinting his eyes...something weird is going on. Why did he...like...catching it like that?

It makes a couple of squeaks as he bites down on it... making him want to bite it more. And yet... it seemed so... neat... so fun. In the meantime, he feels a strange tingle. The hair on his head grows out longer and softer... while the rest of his bodyhair thins and retreats. Playing with the ball makes him want to wiggle something he doesn't have... yet he might find himself swaying his hips side to side slightly to compensate...

Feng wrote:Xavier is well aware of the fact that he is charging into the unknown skyclad! He is hoping it will give him the element of surprise should he encounter his mysterious kidnappers. Or, well, at least until he finds his pants.

His eyes scan the various doors.

"Which way is the exit?" he wonders aloud.

As he wanders through the halls... one of the doors opens. A maid pushing a cleaning cart out. She pauses... looking down... and then further down... then she screeches!" GUARDS! GUARDS! STREAKER IN THE CASTLE!"

Zoey wrote:Grok rubs his head. The words... they make sense! He grips the paper intensely as he reads. "Huh... This. This sounds easy enough" he says crushing the paper. "No time to waste!" he says as he goes slam down the door and charge out into the hall! This is going to be fun. Grok like challenge.

He charges out of the hall and sees... a hallway! Leading both directions! On one side there is a window! With a decorative table! And a vase of flowers! An ADVENTUROUS vase of flowers!

Ookalf wrote:"...Well, I guess I don't got a choice..." Lacking any real alternatives, and not wanting to just go naked, Paul reluctantly grabs one of the dresses and tries to squeeze into it.

He grabs a simple blue dress. Something that should cover plenty. Luckily the fabric was as soft and stretchy as it looked. Now... did he want to deal with that strange soft underwear? The stockings? What about those shoes?

xGoggles wrote:Nicholas frowns, and then sits up a bit and look around if anyone else besides them were there... this 'Alice' keep mentioning others, but so far he could tell this was still his dream, "Why do keep referring to multiple people?... A game really, huh?" Looking back at the castle in the background of the dream, then smirks and points at it while still having his arms crossed, "Well... seems I have already won your silly game~ We are outside and your castle is over there. Unless you consider this garden also within it?" As far as talks went in dream, this sure was more detailed, yet the lady was making as much sense as any dream-person he'd think up of would.

She snickers. "Yes there are a few people I picked from multiple dimensions. Also... this garden is within the walls. If you get this far, it wouldn't count. Which... brings me to the next point. Your not actually here, dear... you fell asleep again. Which brings me to another point. If you fall for my little traps... I get to have some fun. Fun like... so." She snaps her fingers... as he feels a strange tingle creeping over him... his hair beginning to grow out... and turn... blonde?

muffinstud wrote:Gregor squints into the mirror, looking a bit more judiciously. Pale? Why are his lips pale? He isn't ill, is he? He shakes his head and puts his hand up against his forehead to check to see if he's running a temperature too.

Or maybe he's too cold? He has been stripped of all his clothes... but this room feels to be a comfortable temperature.

Mmm... he doesn't feel sick... but... mmm... perhaps he should use that little glossy red stick to make them look... better...? And then he can go get dressed in something nice and soft...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:12 pm

Knight Errant wrote:The soft blanket makes a fairly useable toga. As for clothes or a note... he finds both... though neither might be what he was hoping for. The clothes are all girly things. Skirts, dresses, blouses... while the note he finds on the table by the bed is... strange.

"Welcome, new guest to my castle! I certainly hope you enjoy your stay, however long it might turn out to be. Please, make yourself at home. Though you might find yourself being made to feel at home sooner than later. Regardless... I hope you enjoy the game ahead. Your host and future employer, Alice."

James frowns as he finishes looking through all the clothes, all girls stuff, what kind of sick joke is this? He makes an irritated growl before reading the note carefully. When he is done he drops the note, even less happy about his circumstances than before.

"Great, so this Alice has a thing for men dressed in drag? And what does she mean by 'future employer'?" Was he a prisoner for this person's sick amusement? Obviously someone rich enough to kidnap him discreetly, he was probably in a private mansion in some remote location where no one would ever find him...

He shook his head, he couldn't let himself give up in despair! If he could find his way out of here, maybe he could escape this place and try to find help. First though...clothes.

He picked up a red dress, staring at it for a moment. He frowned before tossing it aside. "Forget that, I'm not going to give her the pleasure of seeing me in that, I'm sticking with the blanket..." He wrapped the blanket around himself like a toga as best he could, it wasn't perfect but it was better than running around completely nude. Plus he had to admit it was rather comfy, made him feel a little drowsy though.

With that in mind, he went up to the door and attempted to force it open, hoping that it wasn't locked. If it was he'd break the door down if he had to.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Marcus feels a little weird, too, with some tingling and...he's wiggling his butt a bit on the floor just sitting here. He shakes his head, trying to clear it, and feels more hair shaking around him than he remembers. Well...maybe he just didn't notice, it could've grown out while he was unconscious. He doesn't really know how long he was unconscious, although...he doesn't feel all that hungry, does he?

All of this is just too weird to think about. He just needs to get out of here. He stands up, still holding the ball in his hand...looking around the room for anything else that might contain helpful stuff besides the wardrobe and nightstand he's already checked and come up empty from. While he does so...of course wanting to bite down on the ball again is weird, but he unconsciously squeezes it a few times to try and relieve that urge. Squeak squeak squeak...
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Feng » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Xavier paused, not even expecting his kidnappers to include a comely maid (his mortal weakness!)

The man gasped.

"How could you have pierced my clever disguise?!" he shouted before turning on his heel and fleeing in the direction opposite of the offended maid, crocodile tears streaming from his eyes.

Must find pants! Must find pants!
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:20 pm

Knight Errant wrote:He grabs a simple blue dress. Something that should cover plenty. Luckily the fabric was as soft and stretchy as it looked. Now... did he want to deal with that strange soft underwear? The stockings? What about those shoes?

"Huh, surprised I got that on..." Paul considers the other clothes, and ultimately decides to at least put on the underwear. Going barefoot's fine and all, not having anything "down there" just feels awkward.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:05 pm

Grok takes the path with the adventurous vase of flowers!... and takes it! It could prove useful later as a weapon! Plus he doesn't have pockets right now.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying