Castle Escape Sign Up

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Castle Escape Sign Up

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:48 pm

You wake up one day in a strange room. Looking out of a window you find yourself in a high room of a tall tower. All about you are the strange glazed smiles of the overly feminine servants roaming the halls. Can you escape before you join their ranks permanently...?

This will be a somewhat more loose style RP than many of my previous ones. Inspired by some of the Escape games, your character will have a simple enough goal with a complex solution.

Feel free to come from any setting. Fantasy or modern, all I'd like is a

Name:
Physical Description: Age, clothes, eye/hair color. Picture if you so desire.
Background:
TF Physical Outcome: Same as before. If you'd like to be surprised by a picture, give me a general description and I'll find one.
Mental Alterations: Some? None? Forced name change, mannerisms, false memories, etc. If you'd like them... let me know.
Other: Have a TF method you'd like to see? Multiple TF's? Anything else I can't think of? Let it be known!

Any questions, comments, suggestions? Please feel free to speak up.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Re: Castle Escape Sign Up

Postby Feng » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:04 pm

Name: Xavier Dullahan
Descrition: Essentially this
Background: A self-professed Millennial Explorer, Xavier relies on dry wit and a lifetime of trawling TVTropes to survive on adventures.
TF Outcome: I am open to most things
Mental Altercations: I am OK with these as long as they still leave some room for creative playing on my end.
Feng
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Vomica » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:28 pm

Physical Description: Matthew Vennicus is a man in his mind twenties. He has the appearance of an adult who has had too much Coke or Pepsi to drink, but has attempted to make up for it with rabid levels worth of jogging. Think a dwarf of Tolkein lore, and size them up to six foot tall. Strong muscles, impressive endurance, but with some padding. Matthew tends to wear loose clothing or snug spandex to work out in, often in layers. He has dirty blond hair, a thick unmanaged beard, and blue eyes. His skin tanned from a dumb about of hours out in the forest hiking and jogging.

Background: Matthew is a philosopher and theologian by night. More interest in the metaphysics and logic that is the human world, then what is the physical world. What humans know, see, can experience? That's different then how math can measure it. Perception, paradigms, that sort of thing! By day he is a programmer, a coder. The logical end result of someone who craves systems and knowledge. Expect him to stare done puzzle, and want to pick apart 'magic' for how it works.

TF Physical Outcome: I expect the GM to know this. Cute, younger, more feminine, and less reliant on logic and strength, more on emotion and interaction with others.

Mental Alterations: Minor? It's funner to play out someone turned into a mouse and need to realize 'open spaces bad!', 'Cheese good!', 'Cats double bad!' And the scenes that lead to those results.

Other: I like cascading and progressive TFs. So many is good. Triggers? A physical thing to interact with is generally good. Or losing at a conversation.
Vomica
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Whatevr89532 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Name: Marcus Brand

Physical Description: A moderately tall, rail-thin man with big round glasses for his nearsightedness, usually wears jeans and a t-shirt that's a nerdy reference of some sort.

Background: Marcus is a pretty big nerd, not very physically capable but mentally pretty sharp. By occupation he works in computer security for a huge corporation, but he doesn't really like the job all that much, it just pays well. He's a huge fan of both room escape and puzzle type video games, and of those live "escape the room" places, sometimes going well out of his way to seek out a new one he hasn't tried before. But of course, those kinds of things are always guaranteed to be safe to the players...

TF Physical Outcome: Animal-girls. You know, ears and a tail. It doesn't have to be that every time if there are multiple TFs, I'm pretty open to surprises. Preferably adult in age, though.

Mental Alterations: I don't like total mind overwrites, but things like being given an inclination to act a bit differently and having to fight against it or give in to it can be interesting. Finding a new name is suddenly easier to respond to than his original one is fine, but remembering a whole different life is a bit much to me. If an animal-girl form happens, some mild animal-instinct effects such as a dog-girl being inclined to bark and growl and finding it hard to resist an ear-scratching are good.

Other: I like slow changes a lot, especially if it's the first one and he doesn't realize it's even happening at first.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby xGoggles » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Oh, nice a new RP~ ;D

Name: Nicholas Amdan

Physical Description: 22, casual, brown eyes, white hair, tanned skin. Similar to this

Background: Not your all to classical geek. He still takes care of his body and such so decently fit, but besides that pretty much an indoors person. Social interaction isn't his strongest point and can sometimes come over distant or cold. Curious but also calculating, rather getting a clear picture of what he is dealing with, than rushing to decisions. Somewhat reluctant to taking unneeded risks. Still a regular human, late college student.

TF Physical Outcome: Rather something feminine/girly. Keeping the glasses aren't required. Girls with a bit of a darker skin-tone would be a nice bonus, but not required either.

Mental Alterations: Open for mental changes of any degree~ (though if it would come to total-overwrites, that seems more fit for some kind of 'game-over', if it ever got to such a point) Maybe a bit more submissive, making them a bit more reliant on others and such.

Other: I like it when there is a struggle in a sense. Fight, until one can fight no more, or at least need to think of a different strategy; but giving up is not an acceptable option.~ But yeah, preferring slower changes if possible. Also maybe adding a friend, partner or guide along the way can make things interesting.
--

Unofficial MSF Discord server: https://discord.gg/wzaebh9
xGoggles
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:29 pm

*steals an NPC's hat and throws it into the ring*

Name: Sir Gregor Von Grosskopf

Physical Description: Your standard muscle-brained knightly adventurer. Tall, broad-shouldered, covered head to toe in metal armor. He has short, curly hair and a fairly deep tan from practicing arms in the hot sun.

Background Born a squire for a rich family, he proved his mettle in a small battle, saving his liegelord from certain death. He takes pleasure in being his lord'd enforcer. He's used to getting his way by growling and posturing, bullying those who would deny him his due.

TF Physical Outcome: Something very soft, mature, and feminine. Girl next door beauty.

Mental Alterations: I'd like to see something rather sweet and kind, the type that would never hurt a fly.

Other: You know me. If there's something else that would fit well with life in the castle, I'm open to it.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:20 pm

I am here of my own free will and not cause Dact forced me to. Nope.

Name: Grok

Physical Description: Your standard huge almost chest bare'd barbarian gladiator sort of man. Measuring over 6 Feet tall with a body marked by tatoo's of his many victories in the ring. He has a shaved head, but a very expansive beard. His skin a darker tone due to his very rugged lifestyle.

Background Not really remembering much of where he came from, Grok has always jumped from place to place. Band of adventurers from band of adventurers to eventually a gladiator. He isn't the sharpest crayon in the box, being very simple minded, but when you're crushing heads with your bare hands, who needs brains right? After an uncharacteristic loss in the ring, he now finds himself in this new surrounding!

TF Physical Outcome: Something elegant, smart and very feminine looking.

Mental Alterations: I'd like to see this dummy get smarter! In the girliest of ways possible and in the ways that would fit his new form~

Other: A gradual TF, but not too slow! You can take your time on the mental stuff.[/quote]
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Ookalf » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:17 pm

Name: Paul Robertson
Physical Description: Around 25 years old, with black hair and brown eyes. Years of hard labor have given him a fit physique. His clothes tend toward the plain, and his facial hair is unevenly shaven.
Background: An ordinary farmer from a fantasy-style world. Although he doesn't have much education, he's clever in his own way, and he's certainly physically capable.
TF Physical Outcome: Perhaps something regal or high-class, not so much country folk.
Mental Alterations: Preferably minimal, more on the level of inclinations and urges than memory rewrites.
Other: Nothing comes to mind.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Abillioncats » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:36 pm

Name: James Kilter

Physical Description: 20 year old male, looks rather young for his age. Picture

Background: Comes from a modern day world, college student. Nothing terribly interesting there, he hadn't even decided his career path yet.

TF Physical Outcome: Animal or monster girl preferably. Not terribly picky otherwise, surprise me.

Mental Alterations: I'm okay with mental alterations, I'd prefer if at least a little of his mind remains intact though, enough to remember who he was.

Other: Multiple TFs would be cool, maybe he changes depending on his enviroment or something?
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 pm

You know, Cats. One of the points of a sign-up thread is to ask permission to join when the story is mid-progress. Just posting a character then jumping in is kind of rude.
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Abillioncats » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Knight Errant wrote:You know, Cats. One of the points of a sign-up thread is to ask permission to join when the story is mid-progress. Just posting a character then jumping in is kind of rude.

Oh sorry, I should have realized that. I feel stupid. I can remove the post if you want.
Kitty Kennel (aka my roster of characters)
Abillioncats
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Roleplaying