[MSFRP] Future Perfect

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: [MSFRP] Future Perfect

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:34 am

Harry blushes brightly as the angel buries her head into his chest. "I ... W-here are you getting all this from?" he says, quickly thinking about any reason or anything really that would even make a lick of sense to explain this situation. "I'm so confused!... and this is getting too high!"
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:55 pm

"Oh, right. I forgot that you aren't used to flying yet..." They lower, slowing down until they land atop the roof of a fairly tall building. Feet once again on the ground, Harry has a panoramic view of the city skyline, a slight breeze in his hair. The little angel lets go, floating up and away a little to be at shoulder level. She looks anxious, and bashful. "I'm sorry for getting carried away like that. It's just... well..." She fiddles with her fingers.

"I'm from the future. A future where you're a great warrior, with incredible control over the flow of time. You sent me back to prevent the terrible war you were in, knowing that doing so might erase the timeline you were in." She gets a little teary-eyed. "Your future self made a great sacrifice to protect the people of this world. I won't let that sacrifice go in vain." She looks out over the city. "There are bad people out there... dabbling with forces of chaos to gain themselves power and money. In a few short years, those forces are going to become uncontrollable and spill into our world like a plague. But we can stop them. We can prevent the chaos from getting out of control. We can show them a better way." She floats back closer to him. "But... I need your help to do it."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Harry looks at the fairy just dumbfounded by the exposition dump she just let unto him. He blinks and then goes to open his mouth to reply, but stops. "...So, let me get this straight" he finally says lifting a finger. "One. You're from the future. Two. Apparently in the future, I become some sort of time wizard and. Three. Monsters are real?" he says counting. "And you expect me to take this lightly?! I mean... There's you!... You have already done. THIS" he exclaims motioning to the place we are. "But... me? I'm just a normal kid. I can't be some kind of warrior..." he starts to mumble. Yet the proof is right in front of him. A REAL fairy like angel.

He back peddles a bit, leaning into a wall. "This is too much... what will I tell my parents? What about school? I can't just up and leave? No one will believe me. They'll think Im crazy" he mumbles more. "You do know you sound crazy saying all this right?" he says to the fairy. "How could I even help? I can't fight! Where did you even get the whole time thing anyways?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:32 am

The angel giggles. "Yes. It is kind of fantastic, isn't it? But... that's just how things are around you." She shrugs. "As for the time travel and magic... it all came from you. My own magic is... well, a little lacking. But there is one thing I can do." She holds up a petite finger, which glows pink. "I can awaken the magic within you. I can help bring out the time mage sleeping within." She moves a little closer. "But, it comes at a price. You wouldn't be able to see your family again, not as you are. You'd be dedicated to the fight. To your new family."
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:46 am

Harry's eyes widen. "WAIT WHAT?!" he exclaims. "T-That wasn't part of the deal! What do you mean I wouldn't be able to see my family again?! I thought the fight was going to be here and this was some sort of side job... you know, like what you see in the cartoons!" he adds suddenly a bit more distressed with the proposition.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:02 am

The angel frowns, looking conflicted. "Well, it is and it isn't. There's a lot of responsibility, and time travel... does strange things to you. You see, time works like-"

She stops as there is a crashing sound, something odd and gray spilling out of one of the vents on the roof. "Oh no! I hoped we were high enough that nothing could find us... The city must be further along than I thought!" The angel floats backwards anxiously as the mass pulls itself into a gooey puddle on the rooftop... and in quick order it coalesces into a most intimidating shape. "Blulululu?" It quirks its head at Harry.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 am

Harry grits his teeth as he looks at the.... thing in front of him. "What the hell is that?!" he exclaims backing up. "Is this.... the thing you spoke off? How do we get out of here?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:11 am

The angel grits her teeth. "We run!" She points back behind Harry. "Use the fire escape ladder, I'll try to hold it off." She makes a fist, a little ball of pinkish looking fire enveloping it. The thing seems to not pay her any attention though, and starts making a strange crab-like dance towards Harry. "Blulululu!"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:14 am

"You be careful!" Harry replies to her as he makes a dash to the closest fire escape ladder. He goes to reach it before glancing back one more time to see the little fairy in action. "Wow..." he mutters as he sees her little fists of fire.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:22 am

The thing looks a little smarter than it sounds, scuttling and sashaying to cut in between Harry and the fire escape. "BLU!" It throws a malformed punch, and the next thing Harry knows, he's leaning his back against an air conditioning unit... which has a large, sickening dent in it. His chest and back feel like they're on fire, and each breath seems like a small knife is stabbing him between the ribs.

The angel screams. "No! I won't let you hurt my friend!" She zips between Harry and the thing, pummeling its gray flesh with fuscia fiery fists of fury. The thing seems curious, tilting its head at the angel. "Blu?"
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:27 am

Harry coughs and groans as he slumps on the ground holding his sides. "Ugh,,, Damn" he says grunting. "F-Fairy....!" he struggles to call out. "I'm really, hurt" he says struggling to get to his feet. This thing... this monster, just did this! This is one of them. If more of these things and what the Fairy said. Harry grimaces at the thought of more of these things let loose around the city. The panic would be huge. Mass chaos. You'd need trained soldiers to even possibly have a chance against them.

This is bad. Very bad.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:37 am

Harry manages to get to his feet, but keeping his balance is hard. Each breath still takes a toll on him, biting sharply into his ribs. Leaning as he had to to get up, the sharp pain is much worse on the left side... He might have a broken rib.

The little angel does her best, but the thing seems completely immune to her outraged fists. It reaches down, pushes her out to arm's reach, and then flicks her. With an audible "Ooof," she plinks through the air, bouncing off of the same A/C unit. She groans, struggling to get back up. "Run! Save yourself!" She trembles, getting back up. "I can buy you some time."
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:40 am

Harry can't help but let out a hurt chuckle as he can barely move. "Fairy... I think it's lights out for us both" he says as he struggles to get close to her. "Do the thing... hurry, before we both-" he says coughing up some blood. "Are goners. Hurry" he says reaching out to her. It was a risk. A gamble, but... he will not die here! Not now! Whatever is gonna happen will happen.
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby muffinstud » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:55 pm

The little angel nods, her finger again glowing with pink energy. She haltingly flutters over to Harry, and he feels that energy enter into him. Never before has he felt such a rush, something so pure and good. The approach of the grey thing seems to stop, as does everything else as his body rises up into the air to float just above the ground. His hair and clothes rustle as he feels bright light start to shine out of his pores.

All around him, Harry seems to be surrounded by motes of brilliant, pink light. His skin shines with that same brilliance. The pain and the discomfort are gone, and with a flash, so are his clothes. But now, thanks to the light, his form is more of a silhouette of light now. And that form is... changing. It still feels so pure and energetic, so right... even as his shape starts to shrink down and become rather slender. Something seems to tug at his spine, and he involuntarily tosses his head back... a cascade of silken pink hair fluttering behind him. His body continues to move on its own, arching his back... as his chest now feels softer. His hips jut out behind him... and as they do, they feel more spacious. His legs don't feel much different, but they feel just as smooth and silken as the rest of his skin.

The light continues to beam out of him as the motes of light around him pull in and land on him, forming into soft layers of cloth. It hadn't been evident before, but as the silky clothing poofs out around his hips, some of the underclothes rest against his silky skin... making it clear that skin is now... hers.

Another surge of energy flows through Harry, filling her with a new kind of awareness. There is something inside of her, something she knows was always there. But now she can feel it... concentrate on it and use it. The light pouring from her starts to dim, her feet reach the ground again... and Harry is left standing in front of the gray monster in a rather frilly ensemble.
Last edited by muffinstud on Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Zoey » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:52 pm

The whole sensation was hard to explain, but it definitely felt like something amazing... and odd. Once the show was done, what was once Harry looked like some type of young pink haired princess. Harry blinks, now back and feeling great! Her feet touch the ground and she looks up.

"Wow! I fee-...." she says catching herself as the foreign sound reaches her ears. "W-Wha?" she mumbles, gloved hand quickly reaching for her throat. She looks down at her predicament, finding only layers of pink dress skirt. She grabs unto the dress and lifts it a bit. "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying